Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 28th, 2011 #21
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

There's a white wildebeest on a Hoveround who comes to the store occasionally with a niglet. Usually the niglet is on the Hoveround near her feet.

Old August 28th, 2011 #22
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Old August 28th, 2011 #23
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Taking care of ones health and striving for a better physical form is admirable in itself.

But, were I confined to a wheelchair due to some accident or something, I sure as fuck wouldn't go anywhere near a Church's Chicken or some other fast food shit hole.

What's the point of still being alive if you're obese, crippled, and so vice-riddled that you choose to put such things in your body?

That man or woman must have a life of just waking, eating, and shitting, with an endless mental state of agony that they are incapable of bringing a smile to peoples faces, only pity.

I've met a few women confined to wheelchairs, who still have all of their parts, just they injured their back or something in a car accident or whatnot. Yet, they still manage to keep in great shape. They still make an effort to remain physically attractive. Rather than being a 500lb bag on wheels that induces pity and near vomiting at a complete symbol of weakness, they induce an overwhelming amount of inspiration when you see them more fit and radiant than the average non-cripple.

Last edited by P.E.; August 28th, 2011 at 05:23 PM.

Old August 30th, 2011 #24
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old September 2nd, 2011 #25
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
Drop top = faggot.
And so it was that "convertible owners" was solemnly added to the list of enemies of the Aryan race.

Old September 2nd, 2011 #26
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
And so it was that "convertible owners" was solemnly added to the list of enemies of the Aryan race.
MG owners are the worst. Shifty characters, every one.

RaHoWa!

Tags
deshawns harem, mudsharks, someone call oj, walking aids dispensers

Thread