VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 21st, 2012 #41
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
There were no people in that video, just pick-up trucks. All you did was imagine what sort of "redneck" that would be behind the wheel based on your prejudice against us working White men, whom you have an insecure hatred of, because women like our muscle tone from working all day, that we can look good in anything, whereas someone like you, who sits on one's ass day after day, will not get a second glance no matter how much you dandy yourself up.
Which is bigger?
Fakins' daily average post count (DAP) or the number of times a day he got punched in high school?

Old July 21st, 2012 #42
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Originally posted by Steven L. Akins

"The more educated and well-dressed people are, the better."

Old July 21st, 2012 #43
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Actually there were people (rednecks) in your video, one was wearing a volunteer fire department tee-shirt.

Women have nothing to do with my dislike of low-class people. What I dislie about rednecks is the fact that they are content to be what they are and have no desire to better themselves. They disparage sophistication.
What they disparage is pretense. While you dandies spend your Saturday mornings at the shopping malls, looking for that one accessory to finish out your latest getup, most of these working White men are working their side job to bring in more money for their families.

While you dandies will think nothing of spending $2,000 to look the part of a class that you will never be accepted in, the normal working White man would instead use that money towards the future of his family.

Akins, you are very confused as to who is really more concerned about bettering their future.

Old July 21st, 2012 #44
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Which is bigger?
Fakins' daily average post count (DAP) or the number of times a day he got punched in high school?
That is a toss up Mike. Akins is one year younger than I, and I can tell you that his type usually got beat up after school for sport back in the early 1980s.

Old July 21st, 2012 #45
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
Who are you to say what bettering yourself consists of? Because it sure as hell has nothing to do with attire. Nobody should look sloppy, but I'm a firm believer in dressing for the occasion. If somebody dressed like those pictures in my beach town where during the summer people are likely covered by beach tunics and wet suits and someone was among them dressed like that they would appear desperate with something to prove or compensate for. But a night out one should look like that. I do miss the days when simply going to a movie in the evening was a special event and people dressed proper.
Who would you rather associate with?

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 21st, 2012 at 03:30 PM.

Old July 21st, 2012 #46
Danielle

Quote:
Who would you rather associate with?

I already agreed that nobody should be sloppy. Your first picture is not indicative of people who don't dress right but of people who don't know how to take care of themselves period. I'm not sure you read my post clearly. And if I were at that gathering in the second picture I'd be hanging out with Beetlejuice in the far left.

Old July 21st, 2012 #47
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
What they disparage is pretense. While you dandies spend your Saturday mornings at the shopping malls, looking for that one accessory to finish out your latest getup, most of these working White men are working their side job to bring in more money for their families.

While you dandies will think nothing of spending $2,000 to look the part of a class that you will never be accepted in, the normal working White man would instead use that money towards the future of his family.

Akins, you are very confused as to who is really more concerned about bettering their future.
Dressing decently doesn't cost a great deal of money. There are plenty of thrift shops that are filled with decent clothing, much of which was expensive when it was originally purchased.

The problem of course is that when you let rednecks loose in a thrift store, the first thing they head for are the tee-shirts.

Old July 21st, 2012 #48
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I suppose one's perception of such things depends on what social category you fit into.

The baseball type caps are popular with chavs, I hear.

Britain - gone to the dogs:

I've always had an immense appreciation for the late Duke of Windsor's style:

I suppose it does. I dunno what social category I fit into, but I am anti-landed gentry and posh twats who retire to the countryside and think they know what's best for it.

The Duke of Windsor always looked very dapper, but then again, he was a Prince, it was a different era and he had the money to back it up - he wasn't giving off what we would call the "all fur coat and no knickers" vibe. What looked fine in the company of Europe's socialites and Europe's Royals in the 30's is not necessarily appropriate for sauntering down the High St in the 2010's.

Baseball caps are very popular with "chavs". I have one, though I deny being a "chav". The word chav is just another way of encouraging one section of white society to hate a different section of white society. I used to deride chavs and their Burberry wearing, cheap gold drenched lifestyle until I realised it was just a fashion and like Little Britain and shit like that, it was just another way of setting white against white.

Old July 21st, 2012 #49
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
Akins, I am older than you and still look like I am in my thirties and still can out work anyone in their 20s. You look like you started collecting Social Security a few years back.

No wonder you are a bitter little runt.

By the way, how long did you hold your breath and sucked in your gut for that photo?

Old July 21st, 2012 #50
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
The problem of course is that when you let rednecks loose in a thrift store, the first thing they head for are the tee-shirts.
Actually the first thing we head for is housewares to buy scissors to cut off the sleeves of our soon to be acquired tee shirts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Baseball caps are very popular with "chavs". I have one, though I deny being a "chav". The word chav is just another way of encouraging one section of white society to hate a different section of white society. I used to deride chavs and their Burberry wearing, cheap gold drenched lifestyle until I realised it was just a fashion and like Little Britain and shit like that, it was just another way of setting white against white.
So you finally figured out why Akins is here. Good on ya!

Old July 21st, 2012 #51
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
I already agreed that nobody should be sloppy. Your first picture is not indicative of people who don't dress right but of people who don't know how to take care of themselves period. I'm not sure you read my post clearly. And if I were at that gathering in the second picture I'd be hanging out with Beetlejuice in the far left.
Daneielle, look closely at the first photo, it is a spoof. In the background I see thousand of dollars in fencing with horses. Those two men have money and are just having fun.

AKins has yet, since joining this forum, to post one honest, non historical, photo of the White working class here in the south.

Old July 21st, 2012 #52
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
I suppose it does. I dunno what social category I fit into, but I am anti-landed gentry and posh twats who retire to the countryside and think they know what's best for it.

The Duke of Windsor always looked very dapper, but then again, he was a Prince, it was a different era and he had the money to back it up - he wasn't giving off what we would call the "all fur coat and no knickers" vibe. What looked fine in the company of Europe's socialites and Europe's Royals in the 30's is not necessarily appropriate for sauntering down the High St in the 2010's.

I would imagine that your blood, like mine, is little different from that of the Royal family; apart from having less recent German ancestry than they do.

Most people of British descent are descended from the same medieval kings and queens that the "posh toffs" are.

They only difference is manners and deportment.

Low class people adopt low class affectations, just has higher class people adopt high class affectations.

Andrew Carnegie and Alex Graham Bell both started out life as low-class laborers; but they ended up just as high class as any Lord of the manor. They bettered themselves to the best of their ability, and succeeded in doing so.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 21st, 2012 at 04:46 PM.

Old July 21st, 2012 #53
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
So you finally figured out why Akins is here. Good on ya!

Quote:
I would imagine that your blood, like mine, is little different from that of the Royal family; apart from having less recent German ancestry than they do.

Most people of British descent are descended from the same medieval kings and queens that the "posh toffs" are.

They only difference is manners and deportment.

Low class people adopt low class affectations, just has higher class people adopt high class affectations.

Andrew Carnegie and Alex Graham Bell both started out life as low-class laborers; but they ended up just as high class as any Lord of the manor. They bettered themselves to the best of their ability, and succeeded in doing so.
Mm. I see your point but I'm not sure I agree. I think we're - or at least many of us - are more like chameleons and able to adapt to the situation we're in. Whilst you (the generic you) can don plus fours or silk tea gown and stick your pinkie out with the best of them, you can also stick on the jeans and boots and drop your h's till the cows come home and not appear out of place in either situation.

I think your position in the social stratosphere or "class" - if you like - is probably best defined where you feel most comfortable, not whether you can tie a Windsor knot or whether you wouldn't look out of place in a redneck fancy dress competition. I feel comfortable in the jeans and tshirt crowd, but maybe we would all benefit from taking a leaf from the books of Carnegie and Bell and moving up a notch on the dress-o-meter. That is if you can act the part as well as look the part. Interesting to think about even if I'm not sure where I stand.

Old July 21st, 2012 #54
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:

Mm. I see your point but I'm not sure I agree. I think we're - or at least many of us - are more like chameleons and able to adapt to the situation we're in. Whilst you (the generic you) can don plus fours or silk tea gown and stick your pinkie out with the best of them, you can also stick on the jeans and boots and drop your h's till the cows come home and not appear out of place in either situation.

I think your position in the social stratosphere or "class" - if you like - is probably best defined where you feel most comfortable, not whether you can tie a Windsor knot or whether you wouldn't look out of place in a redneck fancy dress competition. I feel comfortable in the jeans and tshirt crowd, but maybe we would all benefit from taking a leaf from the books of Carnegie and Bell and moving up a notch on the dress-o-meter. That is if you can act the part as well as look the part. Interesting to think about even if I'm not sure where I stand.
The modern-day image of a an American redneck/hillbilly/hick is largely an artificial, negative, stereotype created by the anti-White media in order to demean and degrade the rural class in America.

The American rural class, having been exposed to these images in the media have, over time, gradually come to emulate these stereotypes and take on affectations associated with them, because they have been led by the media to believe that this is what they should be like.

The character of "Larry the Cable Guy" is a perfect example of this anti-white, negative, media-created stereotype that rural Whites have come to emulate over the past several decades:

Old July 21st, 2012 #55
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Here's another example of the same thing, but this time it is Whites affecting the "urban gangster" hip-hop, persona that the media markets for blacks to emulate.

These low-class Whites are probable the closest thing we have to chavs here in America:

Old July 21st, 2012 #56
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
The modern-day image of a an American redneck/hillbilly/hick is largely an artificial, negative, stereotype created by the anti-White media in order to demean and degrade the rural class in America.

The American rural class, having been exposed to these images in the media have, over time, gradually come to emulate these stereotypes and take on affectations associated with them, because they have been led by the media to believe that this is what they should be like.

The character of "Larry the Cable Guy" is a perfect example of this anti-white, negative, media-created stereotype that rural Whites have come to emulate over the past several decades:
Akins is full of shit. I live in a small east Tennessee town, just north of Georgia, population around 700, about as rural as one can get in the south. I also spent some time in rural Alabama, areas so thinly populated that one will have to go the next town over to find a post office.

Larry the Cable guy is not what the rural White youth are emulating today, instead, I see a growing segment following the Hip Hop culture. I much rather see these kids copy Larry the Cable Guy then be wiggers, looking pathetic in their baggy trousers, crooked ball caps, trying to look nigger cool.

The vast majority of the White working class in the rural South are conservative in dress and manners like they always have been.

Old July 21st, 2012 #57
Darius Appleby
Banned

Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Arrow dress mess

They deserve some sort of award for their clothes, especially the checkered shorts.

Old July 21st, 2012 #58
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Appleby View Post
They deserve some sort of award for their clothes, especially the checkered shorts.

Old July 21st, 2012 #59
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Akins is full of shit. I live in a small east Tennessee town, just north of Georgia, population around 700, about as rural as one can get in the south. I also spent some time in rural Alabama, areas so thinly populated that one will have to go the next town over to find a post office.

Larry the Cable guy is not what the rural White youth are emulating today, instead, I see a growing segment following the Hip Hop culture. I much rather see these kids copy Larry the Cable Guy then be wiggers, looking pathetic in their baggy trousers, crooked ball caps, trying to look nigger cool.

The vast majority of the White working class in the rural South are conservative in dress and manners like they always have been.
Not all rural Whites affect a redneck persona and emulate the media-produced, anti-white, negative stereotype redneck images that they see people like Larry the Cable Guy promoting - but a lot of them do.

How many "Gen. Lee" Dodge Chargers do you think were improvised by impressionable, young, rural Whites after having seen the car featured on the Jew produced and directed TV series "The Dukes of Hazzard"?

Just as many of the viewers of that bit of negative, anti-white, Jew-produced propaganda sought to emulate what they saw played out before them weekly on their television screens, so too rural-Whites have been emulating all the other negative, anti-White stereotypes that the Jews have broadcast as demeaning propaganda of what rural-Whites are like.

You say that you would rather these young, impressionable, rural-White youths seek to emulate a stereotypical anti-White caricature like Larry the Cable Guy instead of emulating hip-hop urban gangsta niggers; but why not seek to encourage rural Whites to emulate something even better? Set the bar higher, and instead of settling for the lowest common denominator, encourage them to take on the affectations of the landed gentry, from whom many of them actually descend in the first place. Surely the Country Squire is a more admirable role-model than Bubba.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 21st, 2012 at 06:34 PM.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #60
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Money is not the same as taste.

Ever finer discrimination is one thing the dandy strives for. That striving is as white as white gets.

Thread