Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 17th, 2007 #61
H.N.
Waiting for the 4th Reich

Thumbs up

With 6.1 million, Ron Paul shattered the old one day fundraising record! Good job everyone. The jew understands the language of money best, and this must be one hell of a punch to the gut to all the bastards selling us out in DC.

We arnt gonna take this shit anymore! Paul in 2008!

Old December 17th, 2007 #62
David Milano

To everyone involved: THANK YOU

We are the Vanguard of our race. Make no mistake this is just the beginning. Whatever the future may be, we will shape it from here on out.

You've given your donations now give your time. Get out amongst the people and spread the truth. Our donations today have bought us time and we must use it wisely. Get involved with the Ron Paul campaign and assume leadership positions so you can steer the future of it in the right direction. If I can do it, and I am, YOU CAN DO IT.

DO RIGHT AND FEAR NO ONE.

Old December 17th, 2007 #63
Rounder

Thanks Dave C, for starting this thread.

$325.00 to Ron Paul from the Miller family on Dec 16th. I also emailed lots of friends and spoke directly to several, encouraging them all to donate on that day. I personally pledge $100 more per month, beginning on January 1st so long as Dr Paul is in the race.

Old December 17th, 2007 #64
Dave C.
Banned

You're welcome, Glenn, and thank YOU for visiting the thread and declaring a rather HEFTY $325 donation for LIBERTY!

With that bit of good news, the total donated by VNNer's to the Ron Paul Tea Party 2007 is:

$2,914.26

Old December 17th, 2007 #65
White Will
Banned

Default Great job, everybody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C. View Post
You're welcome, Glenn, and thank YOU for visiting the thread and declaring a rather HEFTY $325 donation for LIBERTY!

With that bit of good news, the total donated by VNNer's to the Ron Paul Tea Party 2007 is:

$2,914.26

It's funny how working together and sacrificing for something much bigger than ourselves draws us in, leverages our collective strength and galvanizes us to be a productive force. It will only get better over the coming months -- the winter campaign!

Old December 18th, 2007 #66
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C. View Post
Ron Paul Tea Party still going strong! $291,000 raised in the past hour, which has been the hourly average for 12 straight hours! Incredible!!!

No less incredible is the generosity and spirit of freedom(i.e., sticking it to the Jew)demonstrated by my brothers here at VNN!

Counting cash and merchandise purchases, you have contributed:

$2,002.76

A great day for Ron Paul, and a giant step toward freedom(i.e., kicking a kike in the ass).

We ARE "Extremists For Ron Paul" and damn proud of it!

Great job guys!!!

2 more hours left, whose going to make hymie smash his menorah before midnight? Step right up!
You don't think that .76 is merely a coincidence do you?

On July 4th, 1776, our forefathers declared their independence from the yoke of tyranny.

We do so again, over 230 years later. Let's put America "Under New Management".

Old December 19th, 2007 #67
Vonbluvens
Banned

It's time for a restoration of our Constitution and system of government even if that means a violent restoration.

Old December 20th, 2007 #68
SMG3000
Wants Closer Ties to Iran

I just gave another 500. Thought maybe the jews would enjoy that

Old December 22nd, 2007 #69
Scott in Silicon Valley

I mentioned the amount I donated on another thread but this is the one that counts.
$125 so far and looking forward to the next MB!

Old December 28th, 2007 #70
Robin King
Banned

Why don't you Ron Paul activists run your own poll? Here there's one they're trying to raise money for already: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/index.php

It WAS there, it's dropped off the front page of a subforum.

What took them so long???!!!

Everyday the Ron Paul campaign is being murdered in the media by reports that he is bottom in the polls and has no chance of winning ...

And everyday people complain about the media reporting ...

Well, why don't you do something about it?

This should have been done the first time his campaign made big bucks.

This should have been a priority.

And it's getting a bit late at this stage of the game now.

Throwing money at his campaign and urging others to do the same without organizing yourselves properly and holding an 'official'/scientific poll is pissing in the wind.

Having regular polls from the earliest time could have prevented the media saying the same old thing and could have made polls done by Zogby etc more honest - as it is they don't even include his name in the choices! He is in the 'other candidates'.

Now it looks like ZOG's scheme to cheat him at the ballot box by rigging it is going to succeed, and the Ron Paul tea cups let it.

Holding your own polls is also an effective way of gauging how much support Ron Paul has, and among which groups etc. It can help Ron Paul campaign smartly - to work harder in the places where he has less support and figure out what message is resonating with the people and what kind of campaigning works best - TV, radio, mixing with the crowd and handshaking, printed media etc.

There is much enthusiasm but not much brains being utilized in this campaign.

OF COURSE they will rig the polls. If they're rigging the electronic ballot machines they will rig the polls as sure as night follows day. Everyone knows Zogby is Jewish I hope.

And if Ron Paul lost and the polls the campaign did showed he got 80% of the poll votes this would be "proof" that the elections are rigged.

As it is if the polling idea doesn't get off the ground and Ron Paul loses we will never know for sure if Ron Paul was cheated or not. And ZOG will keep rigging elections (and polls) - until they're stopped if that ever happens.

I'm not saying this because I want to hurt Ron Paul's campaign or discourage people from voting for him - I hope 100% of the people vote for him - just so that it can be proved once and for all that the elections are rigged .. but really people have got to wake up. They can't really remain passive over this. Spamming him but not doing your own honest polls is just instilling false hope in people and setting yourselves up for a fall.

If it was the other way around and the Jews were where Ron Paul is at, you can bet they would have done lots of their own polls by now.

At the moment, the Jewsmedia is giving the Ron Paulites a severe beating. And Ron Paulites look like chickens with their heads cut off - disorganized, naive, non-strategic. Of course it doesn't help that many of them ARE chickens - some don't even want to believe there is a media conspiracy against them. They've let the Eric Donderos (Eric Dondero is "Bradley in DC" on www.ronpaulforums.com) infiltrate the campaign even stickieing one of Eric Dondero's messages that the Ron Paul campaign isn't doing so good (according to the "official" polls) not because the media relies on rigged polls but because Ron Paulites are too obnoxious in their behavior and turning away people because of it! And the sheep actually swallowed it up -- that thread went to like a hundred pages with the sheep self-flagelating themselves over their bad rude behavior They even made gay vows to 'improve' their behavior. "Media good, me bad" "Media good, me bad ..." Freaking masochist Ron Paul tea cups.

The poll thing is just so obvious to me I don't understand why his official campaign haven't done anything about it. It's clear his official campaign isn't being run by competent people or there are moles in it.

Old January 20th, 2008 #71
Rounder

Default Ron Paul's Next "Money Bomb" Day

. . . is tomorrow, Monday, January 21st. I'll contribute another $100.00. To contribute, go to www.ronpaul2008.com.

Remember what Alex and Will said: "Our White Nationalist ship rises with Ron Paul's."

Thanks to RP, hundreds-of-thousands of younger whites have already become interested in studying and learning who really rules America. Many more will.

The world finally is awakening to the jewish menace. The Ron Paul Revolution is increasing and hastening the awakening in America.

Who'll join me by sending in a donation tomorrow, Monday, January 21st ??

Old January 20th, 2008 #72
randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VONBLUVENS View Post
It's time for a restoration of our Constitution and system of government even if that means a violent restoration.
lead the way

Old January 20th, 2008 #73
SMG3000
Wants Closer Ties to Iran

Accurate information is EVERYTHING. It's how people and factions succeed in life, from war to elections.

Good job Rounder.

Old May 11th, 2008 #74
jimbrolin

Default More donations - NO JEWS box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
. . . is tomorrow, Monday, January 21st. I'll contribute another $100.00. To contribute, go to www.ronpaul2008.com.

Remember what Alex and Will said: "Our White Nationalist ship rises with Ron Paul's."

Thanks to RP, hundreds-of-thousands of younger whites have already become interested in studying and learning who really rules America. Many more will.

The world finally is awakening to the jewish menace. The Ron Paul Revolution is increasing and hastening the awakening in America.

Who'll join me by sending in a donation tomorrow, Monday, January 21st ??
Hi, gave $ 100 three times and another $20 at the after-rally party in Philadelphia, by the waterfront.

I will continue to support Ron Paul until he drops out or the election is over. I will not pay off his debts after the fact.

BTW, no WN should NEVER VOTE. When you are up against the lesser of two evils jew election pogrom, use the write-in box. You don't have to vote for a candidate there either, but can write-in, for instance, "NO JEWS" or "NO AMNESTY" or "NO MORE MEXICANS".

Old May 14th, 2008 #75
Ashiata

I'm sending Ron $59 today, one for each of our 57 states, plus one each for Alaska and Hawaii.

Old November 8th, 2008 #76
SolarMilitant

I gave a total of $2300

Old November 16th, 2008 #77
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

$1618 total.

http://fundrace.huffingtonpost.com/n...&fname=Michael

Old November 16th, 2008 #78
blueskies
Banned

You know what bugs me the most is that folks like us, the working white males donated $millions to Ron Paul .He has the audacity racists whites don’t need the money. he then held a fundraise on MLK, received zero sums from the welfare critters.

Old November 16th, 2008 #79
blueskies
Banned

Put it another way.Ron Paul backed down when the jewsmedia highlight a segment supporter of so called extremist whites. Meaning Ron Paul major supporters were/are white heterosexual able body males.

He backed down by saying I’ll take the dough. They i.e whitey don’t need it.

So many guys I've seen waiving rp signs, have families funded thousands of their hard earned money to rp, got slapped in the face.

Last edited by blueskies; November 17th, 2008 at 08:57 AM.

Old January 10th, 2009 #80
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Woodpecker Hail White Ron Paul Supporters Worldwide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Mazzone of Palatine View Post
http://www.theobamaforum.com/showpos...28&postcount=2
http://fundrace.huffingtonpost.com/n...r&fname=Meghan

Thread