Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 15th, 2017 #281
Ironguard1940

Default Boot lipped nigger who started shit at rally whines about being beaten

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/man...cid=spartandhp

This nigger beat on an elderly White man. Several of our side stepped in to help the man and beat this nigger down as he deserved. Now he is cause celeb on the left. Fucking worthless goddamn coon.

Old August 15th, 2017 #282
Ironguard1940

Default Trump gives White Supremacists an unequivocal boost???

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp

Quote:

“It really did demand a statement at the very beginning,” said Mr. (Eric)Cantor, who is Jewish. He added that efforts by the president to equate the actions of the counter-protesters, however violent they may have been, with the neo-Nazis and the driver of the car that murdered a protester were “unacceptable.”
“There’s no moral equivalence,” Mr. Cantor said.

Let that sink in fellow WNs. NO MATTER HOW VIOLENT the counterprotesters are, they are morally superior. Which means that our antifa governor, by his silence, pales in comparison to this jewish republican ENDORSING antifa violence against us simply because we are WNs. Outstanding. I have been waiting for someone to finally say what the establishment has been thinking for 50+ years!!!

Last edited by Ironguard1940; August 15th, 2017 at 08:12 PM.

Old August 15th, 2017 #283
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp

Quote:

“It really did demand a statement at the very beginning,” said Mr. (Eric)Cantor, who is Jewish. He added that efforts by the president to equate the actions of the counter-protesters, however violent they may have been, with the neo-Nazis and the driver of the car that murdered a protester were “unacceptable.”
“There’s no moral equivalence,” Mr. Cantor said.

Let that sink in fellow WNs. NO MATTER HOW VIOLENT the counterprotesters are, they are morally superior. Which means that our antifa governor, by his silence pales in comparison to this jewish republican ENDORSING antifa violence against us simply because we are WNs. Outstanding. I have been waiting for someone to finally say what the establishment has been thinking for 50+ years!!!
"Equal protection under the law"
Kikes , as usual, fixing up the fences .

Old August 15th, 2017 #284
N.B. Forrest

There is no moral equivalence between Whites & kike scum like Cantah.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 15th, 2017 #285
Ironguard1940

Default This article on who is more violent has to be BULLSHIT

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factch...cid=spartandhp

Old August 15th, 2017 #286
Ironguard1940

Default Cville activists plot to remove Lee statue themselves

http://www.richmond.com/news/virgini...3eab4afa8.html

I do believe that is when the shooting will start.

Old August 15th, 2017 #287
Ironguard1940

Default 3 million dollar lawsuit filed against organizers of Unite the Right

http://www.richmond.com/news/virgini...020a8e9d0.html

Old August 15th, 2017 #288
N.B. Forrest

Default Video of Fields' Charger Getting Hit Just Before the Crash

We've already seen the pics of the suspicious dents in his left rear bumper; here's exactly how & when they got there.

Exculpatory evidence, baby. God DAMN do I want to see the heads of the commie & judenpresse scum explode in rage when he's acquitted!

http://conservativetribune.com/charl...ent=2017-08-15

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 16th, 2017 #289
Ironguard1940

Default Chopper that crashed was on way to give coverage to governor motorcade, had crashed before

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/Th...440186413.html

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/Th...440186413.html

This is the crash that they are trying to pin on James Fields. Un. Fucking. Believable. Facts really mean nothing any more. The fact is that our antifa governor killed those two kwaps. And he killed that fat sow with his illegal unlawful assembly order.

This rally changed a lot of things. We need to realize that and adapt.

Old August 16th, 2017 #290
Ironguard1940

Default I say he is innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
We've already seen the pics of the suspicious dents in his left rear bumper; here's exactly how & when they got there.

Exculpatory evidence, baby. God DAMN do I want to see the heads of the commie & judenpresse scum explode in rage when he's acquitted!

http://conservativetribune.com/charl...ent=2017-08-15
Before I saw any video of the crash I had talked to a friend of mine who had also not seen any footage. He said he felt that the driver panicked and hit the gas, fearing for his life. This is all but obvious here, and in light of the violent attacks by the antifa with baseball bats and sticks after the crash, I tend to believe that is true. If his motive was to mow down people, he could have killed many dozens of people with that car. His motive was fear for his life. If this had been antifa running into our people I guarantee the media, politicians and the kwaps would have all said he feared for his life and drop the charges. So I say drop the charges.

James Field Jr. needs to plead innocent at his arraignment. Please communicate this if at all possible.

Old August 16th, 2017 #291
notmenomore

Quote:
http://www.richmond.com/news/virgini...3eab4afa8.html

I do believe that is when the shooting will start.
I'm not sure how this works, but I'm guessing the scenario will be that antifa views the August 12 fatality and injuries as "first blood". I would expect then that antifa believes they have an obligation to "repay in kind", and they now should kill at the first opportunity. The only qualifier may be that the violence should take place at a demonstration.

Unless they (foolishly) advertise date/time of their intentions, they may get away with a Durham-style destruction in C-ville. (For certain: the kwaps won't intervene.)

More likely I think that the planned events in either Richmond or Lexington, KY will produce gunfire. Going to get really rough quick, itz.

Old August 16th, 2017 #292
Sean Gruber

We have to understand the nature of the jews.

They are not 2% located in New York City only.

They are everywhere. Most jews are cryptos, in my opinion. All jews are low-class scum no matter how much money they have.

This low-class scum sneaks and schemes to hurt and eliminate "the Christians," "the gentiles," "the WASPs," "the farmers," etc. (these are terms which the jews use among themselves).

If you want to see their conspiratorial, hateful, jealous, and aggressive mindset (albeit in a falsely benign form), then watch, of all things, the old movie "Caddyshack II" (a sad piece of crap; sequel to classic "Caddyshack").

All jews are in conspiracy against "the gentiles." Whether "the gentiles" know it or not. Mostly, "the gentiles" don't know it.

Fake News is fully populated by jews, by seething malevolent malingerers against Whites -- the white-hating crypto scum jews, all the way up to the highest level. They gang up in full view of the world now, but because they don't wear a giant placard that reads "I AM A JEW," the literal-minded goys miss their real identity. Dummies derp exclusively in ignorant euphemisms: they say "shitlibs" "liber-uls" "Dems" and "facist's [sic] just like the nazzis!!" and "Dems R the real Nazis!"

If you do an inventory of your life history, then you can learn a lot by asking: "The unexplainable trouble that I had from this or that insanely nasty person(s) in my social circle, or at work -- was he/she part of a jew gang? Who were their allies? What were their tactics? Did they share an attitude in common, for example a sneaky, mocking, dishonest affect? Did they employ tactics like these? Did they mention Israel a lot? Or Hitler? Or laugh a lot about 'rednecks'? Did any of them come from Russia?" If you're a careful thinker, this could be a useful thing to do. But if you jump to the conclusion that everyone you don't like is a jew with little evidence, it will be useless.

When you look at the chart below, understand that it's not just CNN. A similar org chart could be made of many groups, large and small, even groups in your own town, even in your own "Christian" church.

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; August 16th, 2017 at 01:41 PM. Reason: corrections

Old August 16th, 2017 #293
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
More likely I think that the planned events in either Richmond or Lexington, KY will produce gunfire. Going to get really rough quick, itz.
Good optics would be to bring plenty of USA flags, no Stars N Bars or swazis, and call it a peace rally. The optics of antifa attacking that are valuable.

But if Nazi LARPing is absolutely necessary, then hypothetically it seems to me that our guys would need to consider preparing by putting in place armed private security to secure the event. Be prepared to self-defend against police if they start violence (or if they hide behind antifa as antifa starts violence with their blessing). But that's Weimar-level stuff -- with this difference: our guys should film everything. Everyone should bring 2 robust cameras each and have them ruthlessly and continuously on throughout the pre-event, the event, and the post-event, not one second dropped. Also, dedicated photographers should be in place at strategic points in advance of the event.

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; August 16th, 2017 at 02:24 PM. Reason: a correction

Old August 16th, 2017 #294
T.Garrett
Banned

jewsign jews might be the largest 'white' ethnic group in the US

Sean, jews are the biggest fucking whores on the planet, they would fuck the crack of dawn if it would hang around long enough.

I have no doubt that at least a quarter of the "white" population of Amerika has jewish blood, maybe more.

What's that represent, 50 million 'people'?

Old August 16th, 2017 #295
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post
So there is little question as the whether it was the car crash which gave the 'authorities' a pretext to declare the rally illegal. It couldn't have been. Is this correct?
Go back and read through the messages here. We were following and commenting in real time. The cops in place declared the rally "an unlawful assembly" and ordered all to disperse, around 11:30am. The car crash took place about two hours later.

The cops caused the chaos by denying peaceful speakers their legal, court-approved First Amendment right to assemble and speak. The cops refused to restrain Antifa and actually encouraged Antifa attacks. The blood is on their hands.

Less talk, more action

Old August 16th, 2017 #296
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Maybe some of our guys will greet them there and ask them why they want to do something illegal?

Less talk, more action

Old August 16th, 2017 #297
Jeffrey Smither

What do yall think about the Trump white house and the constant firings and resignations going on?

Old August 16th, 2017 #298
Susan

My American flag has been taken down on the front of my house. The Confederate flag still hangs out there and will remain forever or until I die. And the Gadsden flag is getting ready to go up right next to the Confederate flag.. Tomorrow morning if not sooner. And I have some other ideas too.

They won't silence me unless they kill me.

Old August 16th, 2017 #299
Ironguard1940

Default City and state conspired to violate our FEDERAL rights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Go back and read through the messages here. We were following and commenting in real time. The cops in place declared the rally "an unlawful assembly" and ordered all to disperse, around 11:30am. The car crash took place about two hours later.

The cops caused the chaos by denying peaceful speakers their legal, court-approved First Amendment right to assemble and speak. The cops refused to restrain Antifa and actually encouraged Antifa attacks. The blood is on their hands.
Legal, FEDERAL court approved First Amendment to the Constitution right to speak. Our antifa governor violated a FEDERAL court order to allow the rally in Lee park with the pretense of violence which he and the city of Charlottesville allowed. The blood is on his and the city of Charlottesville's hands.

Old August 16th, 2017 #300
Ironguard1940

Default Victory or death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
They won't silence me unless they kill me.
I like that attitude, which I share.

Tags
alt-right, charlottesville, christopher cantwell, richard spencer, white activism, white activists

Thread