Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 30th, 2019 #21
Johan
Banned

Default @Crowe

I agree with you, but I am not going with you to the point that he is a "civic" nationalist.

The translation from "civic" to dutch is (civil/folk/peoples), how can you be if there are around 200 ethnic groups living in your country.

I think the term state nationalist is more appropriate for Putin (Mussolini was also a state nationalist, Hitler was a peoples Nationalist).

(1) State nationalism

This is a form of nationalism in which the state is central. Is legitimized by the active participation in the power of the inhabitants of the state, without taking into account the ethnic background of those inhabitants.

(2) Folk/people nationalism

This is a form of nationalism that emanates from a people.
Folk nationalism therefore assumes that the people are more important than the state.
A nation is described by folk nationalists as a group of people with a common language, culture, ethnic background and history.

It is up to god to forgive the terrorists, but to me to send them to him.

Old December 31st, 2019 #22
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Name some of these imprisoned Russian Nationalists you speak of. Let VNNers scrutinize them under a microscope to see if they really are what you claim they are.
Konstantin Dushenov was a Russian nationalist imprisoned for antisemitic speeches. Dushenov was also active in many other efforts, for example the video series "Russia With a Knife in its Back: Jewish Fascism and the Genocide of the Russian People". By the way, lately he supported Novorussia in the Donbass war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
I agree with you, but I am not going with you to the point that he is a "civic" nationalist.

The translation from "civic" to dutch is (civil/folk/peoples), how can you be if there are around 200 ethnic groups living in your country.
Following your logic, how can anyone be a racial nationalist in America when the USA is populated by thousands of ethnic groups and it was originally non-White land?
Are jews native people for Russia if you support Putin's protection of them?
Does it matter if most of those 200 ethnic groups are small indigenous tribes in unmanned areas of Russia? Putin speaking of multiculturalism welcomes all migrants from central asian countries of former USSR which cannot be described as "natives".

Old December 31st, 2019 #23
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Konstantin Dushenov was a Russian nationalist imprisoned for antisemitic speeches. Dushenov was also active in many other efforts, for example the video series "Russia With a Knife in its Back: Jewish Fascism and the Genocide of the Russian People". By the way, lately he supported Novorussia in the Donbass war.
I don't like that he got prison time for this, but did he actually serve 3 years?

Also, it's not all one sided. Jews are fleeing Putin's Russia in record #s. You even have jews whining that voting in Russia makes no difference, probably because Putin has astronomical approval ratings among the goy majority, and then they whine about Democracy not working ....

And jews get labeled as extremist as well.

It seems to me like Russia is giving Zionism an eviction notice. That's more than we can say anyone else in the White world is doing.

Quote:
Following your logic, how can anyone be a racial nationalist in America when the USA is populated by thousands of ethnic groups and it was originally non-White land?
This is why many of us in the USA support the Balkanization of America. The USA as it exists currently in borders or otherwise will never be a Nationalist stronghold for Whites. Someone might say the same thing about Russia being the same as the USA in this regard. I don't think Russia benefits from all these Central Asian nations clinging on like dingle berries.

The Balkanization of America would serve 2 goals, allow Whites more freedom to assert themselves racially here, and would eliminate US bullying around the globe, if there was no centralized power here with the resources to put into stuff like this. And then maybe Europeans and Russians could more easily assert themselves in a racial and Nationalistic manner, without US sabotage. Of course, this would mean the downfall of NATO, and you faggots can't have that, can you?

Last edited by Crowe; December 31st, 2019 at 09:18 AM.

Old January 6th, 2020 #24
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Alex Him

You're confirmed douchebag. Jam that ad hominem up your ass.

There's my proof you sniveling little worm.
A transition from arguments to personality of an opponent usually indicates the absence of facts and arguments.

I wish you a happy new year 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
How Women Weaken Nations (and why men let them)
Excuse me, but I don't understand English well from a conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Oy vey now you pretend you know nothing, you never opposed anti-jewish actions on this forum and you don't support Putin's fight against anti-semitism.
I did not support the killing of Jews.

Jews are of little interest to me. I do not fight either for anti-Semitism or against anti-Semitism.

But when you tell me that the USSR is the kingdom of the Jews, do I really have no right to ask what facts of this you have?

Old January 7th, 2020 #25
brutus

Re : Alex Him

Caling a troll, or a jew or an idiot an ad hominem is fully appropriate here.

Many newbies need to have these things pointed out.

Old January 7th, 2020 #26
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Re : Alex Him

Caling a troll, or a jew or an idiot an ad hominem is fully appropriate here.

Many newbies need to have these things pointed out.
Until I see your arguments I will not continue the conversation with you.

Old January 8th, 2020 #27
Dan Hadaway

I think this reaction sums it up quite well:

Old January 8th, 2020 #28
Dan Hadaway

Ok,try this one...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Reaction-to-putin-selling-out329847.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	157.0 KB
ID:	10609  

Old January 13th, 2020 #29
pl_09

The consensus of Virgin Nerds Network is this:
"Putin takes Jewish cock up his ass, and annihilates Russian nationalists, but we'll continue jerking off to him. It's not a big deal, because only a "few" nationalists were sent to concentration camps. Puto is still our hero."
95% of these Virgin Nerds don't know Russian, and therefore cannot do any research on just how many nationalists were repressed, but who needs research? Who needs truth? When you're a basement dwelling nerd you don't need any facts, you don't live in the world beyond your basement. Puto could nuke Russia, killing 70 million Russians, and Crow and these other nerds would say, "well, he only killed a few of them." then proceed to suck on a dildo and pretend it was their idol Puto.

Old January 24th, 2020 #30
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
I don't like that he got prison time for this, but did he actually serve 3 years?
As far as I know he served most part of this time in prison. If he was released bit earlier what does it change? Russian prisons are gulag full of scum and ethnic gangs.

Quote:
Also, it's not all one sided. Jews are fleeing Putin's Russia in record #s.
Just some Jews decided to get profit and political asylum using political situation of Russia getting authoritarian third world country. However most Jews in Russia are happy to live in there and to pomp out Russian oil and gold.

Quote:
It seems to me like Russia is giving Zionism an eviction notice. That's more than we can say anyone else in the White world is doing.
Is this why Putin licks Zionist feet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
Putin to receive 'Friends of Zion Award' in Jerusalem

JANUARY 23, 2020

The award, commissioned by Israel's ninth president Shimon Peres, will be presented to Putin on behalf of the Russian republic, which saved scores of Jewish people during World War II.

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Pu...rusalem-615068

Quote:
This is why many of us in the USA support the Balkanization of America. The USA as it exists currently in borders or otherwise will never be a Nationalist stronghold for Whites. Someone might say the same thing about Russia being the same as the USA in this regard. I don't think Russia benefits from all these Central Asian nations clinging on like dingle berries.
If white people in Jewinited States of America have right to secede from the multiracial melting pot, the same goes for White nationalists in Russia who want to separate colored republics and black holes like Moscow.

Last edited by Rasen; January 24th, 2020 at 10:32 AM.

Old January 24th, 2020 #31
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by pl_09 View Post
The consensus of Virgin Nerds Network is this:
"Putin takes Jewish cock up his ass, and annihilates Russian nationalists, but we'll continue jerking off to him. It's not a big deal, because only a "few" nationalists were sent to concentration camps. Puto is still our hero."
95% of these Virgin Nerds don't know Russian, and therefore cannot do any research on just how many nationalists were repressed, but who needs research? Who needs truth? When you're a basement dwelling nerd you don't need any facts, you don't live in the world beyond your basement. Puto could nuke Russia, killing 70 million Russians, and Crow and these other nerds would say, "well, he only killed a few of them." then proceed to suck on a dildo and pretend it was their idol Puto.
After Putin leaves I fear that the shit majority will most likely vote some kind of western friendly social democrat party, the population wants those sweet sweet gibz and western style debt based economic growth. There´s just too many lazy lumpen proles in Russia, and I don't get the impression that the Russian middle classes and elites are particularly patriotic.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; January 24th, 2020 at 10:18 AM.

Thread