VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 5th, 2020 #1
Erik T. White

Talking Lions and tigers and famine, oh my!!! Or, the proof that afreekanz CANNOT take care of themselves

Quote:
EXCELLENT: 8 million starving blacks: Zimbabwe imports corn as catastrophic hunger looms

[This delights me. The population of the country is 13 million. 40% of them cannot live inside their own independent country because … no food, no jobs, etc. This is now about 10 years after destroying the white farmers. In effect, given that a huge chunk of the black population lives outside the country, this means that virtually EVERYONE INSIDE ZIMBABWE IS STARVING.

DO NOT DONATE ANYTHING TO AFRICA.

I like it. Excellent. Jan]

As many as eight million people are suffering from hunger in Zimbabwe.
Brian Latham and Ray Ndlovu, Bloomberg / 4 January 2020 13:26 4

Zimbabwe is facing food shortages after drought withered crops last year and threatens to do the same in 2020.

Facing catastrophic hunger, Zimbabwe will import corn from Mexico, Ukraine and neighbouring South Africa to help feed as many as eight million of its citizens — over half the population — after drought withered crops last year and threatens to do the same in 2020.

President Emmerson Mnangagwa announced the imports Friday, while cleaning litter in the streets of Kuwadzana, an impoverished township on Harare’s western city limits.

“With the difficulty of things now, the industry ministry is looking at adding cooking oil, salt, bread and soap to the list of subsidised items for consumers,” Mnangagwa said. The government would withdraw trading licenses from retailers over-charging for cornmeal, the country’s staple food, he said.

Zimbabwe consumes about 2.2 million metric tons of corn a year for humans and farm animals.

The World Food Programme said December 31 that it plans to feed at least four million of Zimbabwe’s estimated eight million hungry this year, but said the international community needs to step up with cash donations because it hasn’t raised the money yet. Typically, aid agencies in Zimbabwe provide cash to consumers so they can buy food, because it’s logistically easier and more cost-effective.

The USAID-funded Famine Early Warning Network System, known as Fewsnet, said in December the drought that scorched Zimbabwe’s crops last year looks set to continue into 2020. If that happens, it’ll leave poor Zimbabweans scratching for food until at least March 2021 — and with about 90% of adults outside formal work, most people face poverty.

Source: https://www.moneyweb.co.za/news-fast...-hunger-looms/
http://historyreviewed.com/index.php...-hunger-looms/

Hmm dere, Andy, wudchu mine repeetin dat? :

Quote:
..the international community needs to step up with cash donations because it hasn’t raised the money yet.
~ op. cit. as above

Yep. Step up and give your cash to AFREEKAN NIGGERS WHO KICKED OUT WHITE FARMERS AND SLAUGHTERED WHO KNOWS HOW MANY?????

But, oh, now the lil niggers can't makez it on there oun. Hou trajik!!!!

For those who don't know, "Hm dere Andy" is a reference to "The Amos 'n' Andy Show," both of radio and TV format long, long ago. And, horror of horrors, the original roles were voiced by White actors!!!! The TV show starred nigger actors. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amos_%27n%27_Andy

I'm sure NGOs from the kwa will be bending over backwards to entice pale people to give their shekels to the "starving people of Zimbabwe, since that's our duty to provide for them."

And, the NGOs will naturally show their Marxist roots of "from each according to his ability, unto each according to his need."

You just can't get Marxism away from FOOLS who listen to the direct statement of Marxism as above, yet don't recognize it for what it is!!!!

Old January 11th, 2020 #2
Ironguard1940

Default Proud to be a Liberrun

Liberia, africa's USA, can help out Zimbabwe. I mean, they have our constitution, flag and ideals, so they have as much wealth and food and can-do attitude as the kwa has, right?

Old January 11th, 2020 #3
James Radov

niggerhistory, or the complete lack of it, has already proven that..
while the nigger on its own NEVER achieved even the basics of civilized society in any way [not even the wakandan kangz]
its a fact that the nigger has never even had a surplus of food..

its hard to imagine being that defective when starvation is the norm for that shit race..

even in the current year, no one has ever managed to make a valid argument as to why the race of niggers should exist.. as hard as jews and lefty goyim try, they have always failed in excusing the existence of niggers.

if aliens, god or some universal force erased all niggers form this planet,
NOTHING of value would be lost..

Old January 11th, 2020 #4
Niggerus Delenda Est

Thumbs up

Good. I hope every nigger starves to death.

Old January 11th, 2020 #5
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niggerus Delenda Est View Post
Good. I hope every nigger starves to death.
You sound like someone who just might be in the market for several of our products, which I'll demonstrate here, starting with:

Now, if the Nigger Lyncher seems too low-tech, we do offer this:

Then again, you may run a farm using low-paid Somalian and Nigerian immigrants who never learned
the meaning of "bath". No problem! For a small down payment you can equip your farm with one of these!

Finally, you may at times have a need for one of these handy devices!

Old January 11th, 2020 #6
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Barbara Langridge 5 days ago
Since 2000 the Zimbabwe Government evicted 4500 commercial (white) farming families and their Labour forces. The majority of evicted farmers left the properties beaten, traumatized and in poverty. None have been paid compensation.

Not one intervention was offered to evicted farmers, many of whom now face old age in poverty. Many have died from stress related diseases. They are either internalized refugees still living in Zimbabwe because they hold no other citizenship and can not leave.

In 2002 this happened to me and my family and today I live in South Africa and face many personal challenges for the reasons mentioned above.

The farm I was part of produced US$1,5 million in revenues every month from the export of fresh vegetables to United Kingdom. We owned and operated a European standard packing shed and employed 3500. We operated a program to support black farmers, as well as support many local community programs. Today this property lies empty. Looted, vandalized and home to a few subsistence villagers.

During the drought years Zimbabwe held food reserves – massive grain silos, which fed the nation during years of disaster. Today, these stand empty.

The disaster in Zimbabwe is man made and giving cash or food aid will bandage the wound, but what is needed is an urgent call to lance the festering abscess known as ZanuPF.

Suffering is necessary to precede an uprising. The uprising will only come from within – when the army and police are starving.

Giving cash and food to Zimbabwe is a guarantee to more of the same – and food distribution will be based on political affiliation – and line the pockets of that disgusting elite.

Facebook @justicedeniedzimbabwe
The above is from the comments.

"Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep", much.
Personally, I have ALWAYS checked the labels on produce, and will not buy anything from the third world, as to grow that item they have stolen precious water and habitat from animals.

Old January 11th, 2020 #7
Niggerus Delenda Est

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
You sound like someone who just might be in the market for several of our products, which I'll demonstrate here, starting with:
Why reinvent the wheel. I would dump them out in the desert, miles from the nearest water with no food and watch them eat one another.

Old January 24th, 2020 #8
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Lions and tigers and famine,
There is no tigers in Africa.

Old January 24th, 2020 #9
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
None that are native, true. But, surprisingly, there is an area of northern South Africa where families of tigers roam free, hunting and killing African prey. They were introduced into the region in order to hedge against their extinction in Asia, where their numbers are dropping by the year due to expanding population. Larger and deadlier than the native lion, they claim the crown of King of the Beasts wherever they roam.

"But I thought I was King of the Beasts."

Old January 24th, 2020 #10
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Lots of people around the world have heard of "The Wizard of Oz" where I borrowed some of the quote which was, in the motion picture, "Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!!!"

Afreekanz are such "wizards" that, according to accounts I've read, when people showed them how to sow a field with seed then cover them up, the mentors kept wondering why nothing ever grew. Finally, someone asked. The "wizards" of afreeka thought that was a way of hiding food. Sooooo, they just went and got the seeds, washed the dirt off, and boiled them.

"Give me a fish and I eat for a day. Teach me to fish and I eat for a lifetime."

Many Afreekans can't be taught to farm.

Old January 24th, 2020 #11
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Lots of people around the world have heard of "The Wizard of Oz" where I borrowed some of the quote which was, in the motion picture, "Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!!!"
I still enjoy the movie. And most of us got the reference, I'm sure. Funny thing is, lions and tigers and bears don't all live together in real life - unless inside a zoo or wildlife park.

Thread