Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 15th, 2018 #1
Dan Hadaway

Default Peak Christinsanity? Woman gouges out eyes recreating famous biblical verse

Quote:
In the as-told-to article, Muthart describes how she went from a straight A student at her high school in Anderson, South Carolina, to a dropout who regularly used alcohol and marijuana.

After losing her job and boyfriend, Muthart (who says she was later diagnosed with bipolar disorder after the incident), began taking ecstasy and smoking methamphetamine to cope. Muthart described herself as a "religious Christian" and she would read the Bible while high. "I convinced myself that meth would bring me even closer to God," she told Cosmopolitan. Despite multiple attempts to stop using, Muthart became addicted to snorting and injecting meth.

Concerned about her daughter's mental health and drug use, Muthart's mother encouraged her to enter rehab or a psychiatric treatment facility. Her mother recorded a conversation during which her daughter said she didn't "want to be in this world." Her mom hoped to use the recording to obtain a court order to commit Muthart to a facility. The next day, Muthart bought more drugs and that night she used more than she had ever used before.
After injecting a large dose of methamphetamine, Muthart started hallucinating and believed she had to sacrifice her eyes in order to save the world. So she did.

Muthart was high and wandering along a railroad track on her way to her church when she thought God was asking her to make a sacrifice. Numb to pain from the drugs, she gouged out her eyes, and it took several men to subdue her before paramedics arrived and sedated her.

The act is described in a well-known passage from the Gospel of Matthew: "And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee."
https://www.buzzfeed.com/carolinekee...pQ#.imbOkm0bKw

But maybe it really was just the drugs...

Old March 15th, 2018 #2
jaekel

Default Lol

Jeebus told her to gouge her eyes out.

Old March 15th, 2018 #3
Man of the road

It is Biblical that if certain body parts cause you to sin it's better to remove them than keep sinning. However, in her case the hands and nose were the cause so it most likely was the drugs.

Old March 16th, 2018 #4
Thomas Gregory

Jewish reformer Jesus is enjoying her eye in holy heaven. Well done!

Old March 16th, 2018 #5
Crowe

Christ insanity has done more damage to the White race than any drug.

Old March 16th, 2018 #6
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

I'm lucky to have survived this crazy Jew love/hate paradox. I've now been out of it for years but I remember about twenty years ago when I did consider chopping my hand off.

Old March 16th, 2018 #7
jaekel

If a nigger offends thee, smite thy nigger.

Old March 16th, 2018 #8
Erik T. White

I'm an "old Deep South" Christian. However, I see some real problems with many of today's "Christians," not the least of whom are John Hagee, Joel Osteen, and any other "Isntreal firsters."

They could, IMHO, "cut" verses from the Bible to show their followers they should kill themselves by posting "And Judas went out and hanged himself....go forth now and do likewise."

I wonder how the two above would feel without their millions of shekels from their sheeple in their "congregations?????????"

14/88

Erik

Old March 16th, 2018 #9
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I'm an "old Deep South" Christian. However, I see some real problems with many of today's "Christians," not the least of whom are John Hagee, Joel Osteen, and any other "Isntreal firsters."

They could, IMHO, "cut" verses from the Bible to show their followers they should kill themselves by posting "And Judas went out and hanged himself....go forth now and do likewise."

I wonder how the two above would feel without their millions of shekels from their sheeple in their "congregations?????????"

14/88

Erik
Joyce Meyers is another one too. My mom loves to watch her shows and read her books. She's also from where I'm from, Stl area. Missouri is full of these southern Baptist, evangelical bible thumpers.

Old March 16th, 2018 #10
Man of the road

Quote:

14/88

Erik
Yeah, I watched a couple of Hagee's Youtube videos a few weeks ago out of curiosity. He's almost certainly on Mossad's payroll.

Old March 17th, 2018 #11
jaekel

Quote:

14/88

Erik
Have fun with them. Use bible quotes against them. Quotes from proverbs are useful.
When dealing with feminists.......
It is better to live on the rooftop of a house than with a quarrelsome woman. There's another one that says women should remain quiet in church and not speak out.
On immigration:
Tell them they are like the ones who passed by robbery victim, with merely platitudes instead of helping. This is what they do to when they support immigrants over their own citizens.

Old March 19th, 2018 #12
Dan Hadaway

Default St. Catherine’s University Cancels Conference Because Too Many Speakers Were White

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/0...rs-were-white/

Quote:
St. Catherine’s University in St. Paul, Minnesota, canceled a leadership conference last fall because too many of the scheduled speakers were white.

According to a report from the Star Tribune, details are emerging on why St. Catherine’s University canceled a leadership conference that was scheduled to take place last fall. The university published a statement last week acknowledging that the conference was canceled because the speaker list was not sufficiently diverse.

“We did not feel the list [of speakers] adequately represented the St. Kate’s community or fulfilled the objective of lifting up the voices of all women,” the statement read. “While this was a tough decision, we believe it was an important one.”
It's not the same story, but it's still peak christinsanity.

Old March 19th, 2018 #13
Gladiatrix

"Muthart was high and wandering along a railroad track on her way to her church when she thought God was asking her to make a sacrifice. Numb to pain from the drugs, she gouged out her eyes, and it took several men to subdue her before paramedics arrived and sedated her."

Old March 21st, 2018 #14
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Concerned about her daughter's mental health and drug use, Muthart's mother encouraged her to enter rehab or a psychiatric treatment facility. Her mother recorded a conversation during which her daughter said she didn't "want to be in this world." Her mom hoped to use the recording to obtain a court order to commit Muthart to a facility.
No mention of parents, father, was she raised in broken home? A Jewed upbringing goes a long ways towards explaining why some people lose it.

Thread