VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 14th, 2014 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Gamergate Strategy Thread

basically jew-feminists going after white-male gamers for usual anti-white gap & diversity bs

today articles in jezebel and huffpo both calle #gamergate a "hate group"

http://jezebel.com/gamergate-trolls-...ate-1644984010

forbes
http://t.co/ZOFJjMVHy1

video segment
http://t.co/FSnudOAwMB

Old October 14th, 2014 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Old October 14th, 2014 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

leftist description of gamergate strategy:

Quote:
However, their current leaderless and anonymous qualities, combined with their ability to replicate the appearance of active members through dummy accounts, creates a powerful mob mentality in which anybody can suggest a radical way of leveraging hate or fear, pressure others into following suit, and thus continue to perpetuate their narrative through action. By selling themselves as a "grassroots movement of the people," they're able to pressure parties ignorant of their origins into doing what they want.

This practice is known as Astroturfing, and it's how a small group can pressure a big distributor like Intel into pulling their ads from Gamasutra. (Note: I was published at Gamasutra last March.) It's how hundreds of emails get sent to an address asking that someone be fired for having an "SJW-oriented opinion." (SJW meaning "Social Justice Warrior.") This is how a thread of two people talking about corrupting my data led to an instant deluge of mocking and harassing responses. Worst of all, this is how Brianna Wu is driven from her home under a barrage of thousands of rape and death threats, accompanied by her home address. While the movement may not name a leader, to say that they are without organization or without strategies for them to enact their cause as one is far from the truth.

Old October 14th, 2014 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Dehumanization: After successful indictment, hate group members begin to practice dehumanization, and commit actions without thinking of their victims as human beings. When they're organizing an attack, targets are no longer human beings; they are means to praise from the group for "contributing to the cause."
like leftists do with 'racist'

Old October 14th, 2014 #5
varg

A lot of that stuff is overblown. Basically you're hearing from a bunch of feminists with persecution complexes make up stuff about how they were virtually raped by oppressive men in videogame journalism. The woman who originally started the whole gamergate thing, Zoe Quinn, was lying that she was being hacked and persecuted for being female and a feminist. Of course the mainstream media gaming sites (who are becoming more and more jewed) are focusing more and more on 'women in gaming' and other feminist crap, took her side, censored and banned anyone who disagreed, and blew the whole thing out of proportion. The people opposed to her basically just didn't want SJW and feminism forced into their hobby where it has no place.

This is what the whole gamergate thing was originally about http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...33#post1737133

Old October 14th, 2014 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
A lot of that stuff is overblown. Basically you're hearing from a bunch of feminists with persecution complexes make up stuff about how they were virtually raped by oppressive men in videogame journalism. The woman who originally started the whole gamergate thing, Zoe Quinn, was lying that she was being hacked and persecuted for being female and a feminist. Of course the mainstream media gaming sites (who are becoming more and more jewed) are focusing more and more on 'women in gaming' and other feminist crap, took her side, censored and banned anyone who disagreed, and blew the whole thing out of proportion. The people opposed to her basically just didn't want SJW and feminism forced into their hobby where it has no place.

This is what the whole gamergate thing was originally about http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...33#post1737133
Good thumbnail. Yeah, even if you dont' know gaming, as I don't, the pattern is common. Feminists bitch about everything. They create nothing. They whine about male stuff and gaps. They really don't bring anything but bad attitude and lies and whining to the party.

Old October 14th, 2014 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
even the most nebulous and inconsistent ideas can proliferate wildly if strung onto the organizational framework of the hate group, which additionally gains a startling amount of power online.
- leftists hate and fear the internet, and seek for ways to restore the totalitarian control they have in other media

Old October 14th, 2014 #8
Lincoln Briggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Good thumbnail. Yeah, even if you dont' know gaming, as I don't, the pattern is common. Feminists bitch about everything. They create nothing. They whine about male stuff and gaps. They really don't bring anything but bad attitude and lies and whining to the party.
I've been a gamer all my life.I started on the Atari. I got my first Atari from a neighbor I hardly knew. He gave it to me out of exasperation because I came over to his house EVERY SINGLE DAY after school and spent hours moving different colored blobs across a mostly black screen with a joystick. I bought or traded for basically every game system that came out during a 20 year period. I had the Atari,Nintendo,SNES,Sega,Sega CD,Dreamcast,Nintendo 64,PS1,PS2,various gameboys,GameGear,and the PSP. I memorized the cheat codes,movesets,and item locations for hundreds of games. To this day I can unlock the secret characters,easter eggs,extended features,infinite lives,god mode, etc in over 3 dozen games that I played regularly growing up just from muscle memory.

FOR OVER !4 YEARS I listened to females call me "immature","stupid", and "a loser" or "a baby" if I so much as mentioned the title of a video game in their presence. My older sisters and their friends gave me HELL over my love of video games. I was practically hazed for it. Now that Call Of Duty is available these snotty bitches want to come along and call themselves "gamers". It makes me sick. Gamers,my ass. They probably think Atari is some kind of Japanese birth control pill.

Feminists STARTED this fight. They started it with other things,a long time ago. They took away our gentlemen's clubs, when we went to sports clubs they followed us and forced their way into them. Did you know a female journalist can legally walk into a shower room full of naked dudes and harangue them for her article? Did you know that a male journalist would be called a "rapist" by these feminists for doign the same thing to a female sports team (an oxymoron,I know)? Do you know why that double-standard exists? SHEER SPITE. They wanted us to know that there was NOWHERE that we could be alone, not even when we were showering. They wanted us to know that we could not even TAKE A SHIT in peace without some snotty bitch nagging us about the method we used when wiping our asses. But god help us if some mere MAN,some PERVERT as they would have called him (look who's talking you fucking manjawed walking abortions),wanted a little EQUALITY,some goddamn reciprocity for these violations of OUR privacy.

When we had nowhere else to go, we turned to video games. Eventually,they even followed us there.

They already had the script ready. We were "bullies","harassers","misogynists","abusers of women","creeps","rapists",we were "threatened by women","afraid of vaginas", they had used it all before successfully when THEY were the ones harassing US and shutting down OUR group or team activities. Whether we fought back or meekly accepted this latest intrusion,they were going to say the SAME EXACT THING,that it's their "right" to come over to our chess table,kick the pieces off, and then take a shit right in the middle of the chess board and fuck up our game out of nothing but fucking penis envy over the fact that we had the interest in doing something that they could not understand or enjoy themselves. And because they don't know or care anything about it, it must not have any worth at all.

Fucking arrogant,narcissistic,megalomaniacal cunts.

We weren't doing ANYTHING,except enjoying a harmless pastime together. Not bothering a soul.

Well,not THIS time. They got the blowback that they asked for, and fully deserved. They are NOT receiving death or rape threats,they are exaggerating replies like "Fuck off,bitch,keep your feminist bullshit out of my games" into "OMIGOSH,HE'S FOR SERIOUS GONNA KILL ME YOU GUISE!!!!" and an "epidemic of misogyny". The irony is that nobody would have had any problem with women enjoying games for what they were together with us, and they had the opportunity to do so, but they were too busy calling us "losers" and "babies" and telling us to "grow up" the whole time that WE were making the gaming industry into a multi-billion dollar international industry. Now that there's big money in it,and it's easy and even popular to play games, these gold-digging whores want their cut. They want the money, and they want the status, and of course, they want to grind their man-hating axe against us for making them ask for it and not just giving it all to them even though they would have been sooner seen DEAD than be seen as a gamer just within living memory.

They're aren't getting any rape or death threats even though they would have fully earned them by the way that they treated gamers for around 30-some years now.But they aren't turning us out into the cold yet again either, and ruining yet ANOTHER pastime and social activity for males out of sheer greed and penis envy,not after the abuse that WE went through from THEM for just trying to enjoy our video games in peace. Not THIS time.

Better pack a few dozen extra tampons,ladies,because it'll be a cold day in Hell when we roll over and let you fuck THIS up for us too.

Old November 1st, 2014 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Thanks for the insight, Lincoln. It's definitely a good case study in applied WN and applied feminism.

Old November 1st, 2014 #10
N.B. Forrest

These rightly-enraged male "gamers" must use this fight to see the Root Cause of it all - and it's NOT the infuriating feminist cunts; they're merely the mind-fucked, loudmouthed tools of the goddamned Cultural Marxist JEWWWS who insidiously infiltrated & took over our education system and virtually all our other public institutions after WW2.

If they don't come to understand this essential truth; if they just go back to playing their games, what might have been a historic turning of the tide against the jew enemy & their whores - a groundbreaking template for their further defeat - will lose its great significance & potential.

Join the WHITE cause, fellas, and save not just your amusements, but yourselves.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old November 4th, 2014 #11
N.B. Forrest

Night before last I was working the #GamerGate Twitter hashtag hard, exposing the jew ultimately behind it all: some of the fools bitched, and a cunt with an anime character avatar wearing a Hammer & Sickle beret encouraged the rest to "block & report". Some certainly did - but several spoke up in support of my right to freedom of speech: the kommissars eneded up being the ones put on the defensive.....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old November 11th, 2014 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

[quite a long one - notice how jews dont waste time emotionalizing like whites, they go straight to objective analytics, very long and interesting piece with lots of links]

http://www.slate.com/articles/techno...quer_plan.html

[notice the parallels between racial and game coverage: preset line foisted in camera in lockstep]

a cri de coeur here

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 11th, 2014 at 11:14 PM.

Old November 12th, 2014 #13
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Night before last I was working the #GamerGate Twitter hashtag hard, exposing the jew ultimately behind it all: some of the fools bitched, and a cunt with an anime character avatar wearing a Hammer & Sickle beret encouraged the rest to "block & report". Some certainly did - but several spoke up in support of my right to freedom of speech: the kommissars eneded up being the ones put on the defensive.....
Gamers already hate the media. If they're White they're ripe for awakening. Of those participating in #Gamergate at least a quarter of them are already jew wise, based on the offhand comments and memes they post.

Old November 12th, 2014 #14
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
Gamers already hate the media.
This is interesting. I'd never thought of it before, but all those hours young boys spent in front of game consoles were hours of refuge from jew television.

Irony.

Assuming the worst, we adults worried about the effects video games would have on kids' development. We never dreamed that no matter how deleterious the games might be, they were at least serving as a hedge against the more directly harmful jew mendacity of mainstream media.

Old November 14th, 2014 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

The #WaronNerds: How Far-Left Feminists And The Media Created #Gamergate

MYTHEOS HOLT

On February 11, 2014, the Daily Mail reported on the case of 19-year-old Ryan Walker, a thin, bespectacled “wimp” by reputation who, upon being bullied one too many times by some neighborhood girls, attacked them furiously, stabbing one in the face and bashing the other’s head against the pavement. As one blogger put it, “Hell hath no fury like a bullied nerd who finally snaps… Those girls didn’t just suffer for their own sins, but the sins of every bully who came before them.”

And so it was that half a year before it began, #Gamergate was explained. However, their detractors’ alarmism notwithstanding, they have yet to commit violence, unlike the troubled and morally obtuse Mr. Walker.

#Gamergate, for those who are unfamiliar, is an online movement by video game enthusiasts focused primarily on ethics in video game journalism and the video game industry, with secondary concerns about the corrupting influence of extreme left-wing ideology on both. Originally touched off by the allegation that independent game developer Zoe Quinn had traded sex for favorable coverage of her game Depression Quest, the movement has lasted for two months (practically an eternity in internet time), and has employed some well-worn tactics of previous consumer revolts, such as boycotting and pressuring advertisers to drop their ads on sites that its members have found objectionable.

Critics of the movement also allege that it is responsible for death threats and harassment against Quinn herself as well as well-known feminist game critic Anita Sarkeesian, actress Felicia Day, and game developer Brianna Wu. #Gamergate’s members have denied these allegations, and have even set up a group called the “Gamergate Harassment Patrol” to sniff out bad actors in their ranks, though this action has been steadfastly ignored by the media.

Nevertheless, it is hard to deny that #Gamergate’s targets in this fight are more than just corrupt game journalists. Along with their furious denunciations of the gaming press, the movement also appears to be fighting a new culture war — one against a new, radical and dangerously illiberal left which marinates in a hideous quagmire of resentment, smugness, vacuousness and contempt for free discussion. This movement prefers the vile ochlocracy of the Twitter mob (it’s no accident that Suey Park of #CancelColbert fame is on the anti-Gamergate side), celebrates the Maoist public shaming of doxxing, and seems incapable of distinguishing between a .gif and an argument. Deemed “Social Justice Warriors,” or “SJWs” by their detractors, this new left is monomaniacally obsessed with identity politics to the exclusion of almost everything else and will attack anyone and everyone who emanates even a whiff of what it perceives as racism, sexism, cissexism, or any of a number of other “-isms,” including its own allies.

Make no mistake, when it comes to #Gamergate, both the SJWs and the gaming press are facing a backlash that is not only thoroughly warranted, but of their own making. As a series of questions posed by this author on the #Gamergaters’ resident subreddit revealed, this movement has copious antecedents both in and out of the gaming world. It is a revolt by more than gamers. It is a revolt by the socially awkward, mostly white, mostly male, highly educated, often non-neurotypical cluster of subcultural enthusiasts whose new Jerusalem is Silicon Valley, whose holy texts are video games and comic books, and whose religion is modernist reason.

In short, America’s nerds are fighting back against what they rightly see as ages of persecution and dismissal by an extreme left wing fringe that they believe has co-opted the very press they used to trust and used it as a weapon of oppression despite claiming to speak for the oppressed. As female coder and Google software engineer Justine Tunney put it, “The 900 pound elephant in the gamer/sexism debate, is they’re really just attacking autistic people for clumsy social propriety.”

Their case is historically next-to-impossible to dispute. Despite the claims of people such as Sarkeesian (who recently appeared on the Colbert Report) that the targets of this movement are exclusively women, the fact is that if #Gamergate is “targeting” anyone other than corrupt journalists, it is ideologues, without regard to gender. The harassment of moderate pro-Gamergate YouTuber John Bain, who goes by the alias TotalBiscuit, by feminist independent developer Phil Fish, for instance, galvanized several Gamergaters. As one put it on Reddit, “[Bain] got flamed by the anti-gamergate crowd for, as far as I can tell, honest uncertainty. It wasn’t even honest disagreement; he just didn’t know. That made me super anti-anti-gamergate.”

Moreover, the movement’s fury against Gawker Media — which has come to define its recent activism — was started thanks to the actions of one very dishonest and unpleasant man.

On October 16th, Sam Biddle of Gawker posted perhaps the most revealing pair of tweets ever written by an anti-Gamergate journalist. “Ultimately #Gamergate is reaffirming what we’ve known to be true for decades,” Biddle sneered in the first tweet. “Nerds should be constantly degraded and shamed into submission.” Not a minute later, Biddle tweeted “Bring Back Bullying.”

Since Biddle’s tweets, the Gamergate movement has turned on Gawker Media with the fury of Captain Ahab chasing the white whale and have successfully gotten both Adobe and Intel to distance themselves from the network, much to Gawker’s distress. Biddle, for his part, has claimed that his original tweets were jokes.

Given the fact that Biddle’s previous post at Gawker’s anti-Silicon Valley blog “Valleywag” was summed up as nothing but an exercise in attacking “billionaire nerds,” that Biddle unironically rallied San Francisco residents to call the next tech worker they see “a f–king loser dork with inconsequential ideas and a dumb life,” and that at least one publication openly wondered how long it would take for a member of the tech community to commit suicide because of Valleywag’s coverage, #Gamergaters can be forgiven for not seeing the humor in his “jokes.”

This isn’t the first time that Gawker Media or left wing journalists like Biddle, have taken the forefront in defending bullying. Cultural elites have arguably loathed their nerdy counterparts since the moment Silicon Valley became the new center of American wealth creation. As Aaron Sorkin put it when describing his film ”The Social Network”:

More generally, I was writing about a very angry and deeply misogynistic group of people. These aren’t the cuddly nerds we made movies about in the 80′s. They’re very angry that the cheerleader still wants to go out with the quarterback instead of the men (boys) who are running the universe right now. The women they surround themselves with aren’t women who challenge them (and frankly, no woman who could challenge them would be interested in being anywhere near them).

Sorkin’s words would turn out to be prophetic about the far left’s subsequent behavior.

In late 2012, a new Tumblr entitled “Nice Guys of OKCupid” appeared. The site took only a few weeks to be shut down (and rightly so), though copycats have appeared, and in its brief lifespan, it gained plaudits from Gawker, Jezebel, the Huffington Post and the New Statesman, among others. The site’s purpose was to expose what its creator saw as a troubling trend — namely, the propensity among certain types of men to call themselves “nice guys” who treat women well and yet somehow remain romantically unattached, while writing things in their profile that would call the “nice guy” descriptor into question.

Some of the posts were genuinely funny in their cluelessness, but if one surfed the site for too long, it rapidly became clear that a certain type of man was overrepresented among the people being mocked — namely, dumpy, white, awkward looking men whose primary crime in their profiles was expressing either insufficiently feminist viewpoints (like thinking men should be the heads of their household) or simply of being sad or angry about their lack of romantic options. Ally Fogg of The Guardian noticed this and denounced the Tumblr as “the ugly bullying of those who already feel like losers.”

Unsurprisingly, Jezebel, possibly the sine qua non of online feminist cruelty, and also a member of the Gawker network, was unmollified:

The plea to replace mockery with understanding is a familiar one; it’s what lies behind the calls to stop using the word “creep,” because men find it shaming. But in the case of Nice Guys of OkCupid, disdain isn’t rooted in meanness as much as it is in self-preservation. While only a small percentage of these guys may be prone to imminent violence, virtually all of them insist, in one way or another, that women owe them. Mockery, in this instance, isn’t so much about being cruel as it is about publicly rejecting the Nice Guys’ sense of entitlement to both sex and sympathy.

This lack of charity was and is endemic to the discussion of the “Nice Guy” phenomenon on the feminist side. One feminist blogger even complained about her daughter being taught it was rude to give a seven-year-old classmate the cold shoulder because he needed to learn that being cold shouldered means “no.” Indeed, virtually every publication that has written on Nice Guys echoes the same party line — that anyone who attempts to befriend a woman in hopes of winning her affections romantically is a closet predator who feels “entitled to sex and sympathy,” which no one is. Well, no one except lonely, overweight women. Jezebel again:

We substitute shame and bullying for the kind of systemic infrastructure changes that might actually improve people’s health — then shake our heads in judgy dismay when our lazy, self-serving shortcut doesn’t “fix” anything. We frame people’s bodies as physical manifestations of their supposed moral failings, just so that we can congratulate ourselves on not being them. We publicly humiliate and dehumanize children to prop up the multibillion-dollar weight-loss industry. And then we tell fat people that they’re the villains.

Physician, heal thyself. How does one explain this utterly obvious double standard where physically unattractive men are whiny losers deserving of scorn, but physically unattractive women are unfairly treated like scum? I’ll let Jezebel try to explain:

The difference is, though, that the radfem community on Tumblr does not currently hold the reins of power in every country on earth … You do, abstractly … You might not benefit from patriarchy in any measurable way—on an individual level your life might actually be much, much worse than mine—but the fact is that certain disadvantages are absent from your experience (and, likely, invisible to you) because of your gender.

This passage gives us the great weasel word that justifies practically all feminist mistreatment of their adversaries online, whether it be bullying, shaming or public exposure of private details (or doxxing): patriarchy. Granted, not everyone who uses this term is a would-be bully, but that’s not the point. The point is that as the term is used above (and on countless other feminist blogs), it effectively takes the form of an unfalsifiable conspiracy theory that allows for unlimited abuse against one group and absolute charity for another.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/13/th...ted-gamergate/

Old November 14th, 2014 #16
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
This passage gives us the great weasel word that justifies practically all feminist mistreatment of their adversaries online, whether it be bullying, shaming or public exposure of private details (or doxxing): patriarchy. Granted, not everyone who uses this term is a would-be bully, but that’s not the point. The point is that as the term is used above (and on countless other feminist blogs), it effectively takes the form of an unfalsifiable conspiracy theory that allows for unlimited abuse against one group and absolute charity for another.
That's right: the jew-minded cunts never actually prove any of their "oppression" fantasies; they just keep screaming & sneering.

They can join the kikes & coons in the pit.

Old November 27th, 2014 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

anita sarkeesian, conwoman

http://guardianlv.com/2014/11/anita-...or-con-artist/

Old November 30th, 2014 #18
Sean Gruber

SWJs are a pack of would-be Rosa Luxemburgs.

Here's what they are:
Book -- The Anti-Humans
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...AntiHumans.pdf

Read that book to see what they're doing to you or preparing to do to you, White people. They are doing it (in a temporarily smaller way) to many people now.

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; December 1st, 2014 at 02:06 PM.

Old December 3rd, 2014 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

[target in australia yields to feminist pressure]

Grand Theft Auto 5 banned by Australian chain due to 'violence against women'

Retail chain Target says it has removed the R-rated game from shelves in stores across Australia due to complaints from customers

http://www.theguardian.com/technolog...-against-women

Old December 19th, 2014 #20
Alex Linder
Administrator

Tags

Thread