Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 24th, 2018 #21
White Dragon

Lightbulb

Wow sad news indeed. Robert was a good man. Balls of brass. This is indeed a very major loss to this movement.

I remember I was in Austria during the elections (2008) when Haider was standing, election posters everywhere. Got back home to find out he was killed in a “car accident”, strange to see a circular hole in the roof of the drivers side the exact size of an Israeli magenetic grenade. Side note two suspicious guys on a motorbike were seen early in the day around the area of the crash.

Oh look:

Quote:
Kuala Lumpur police chief Mazlan Lazim said two men on a motorcycle fired 10 shots at the 35-year-old victim, killing him on the spot

https://dailystormer.name/mossad-jus...kulala-lumpur/

Last edited by White Dragon; April 24th, 2018 at 06:13 AM.

Old April 24th, 2018 #22
Joe from OH

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...ir/1057161001/

Quote:
Robert Ransdell was addressing the Mason school board. Ransdell is a white nationalist who ran as a write-in candidate for U.S. Senate in 2014 using the campaign slogan "With Jews We Lose" in Kentucky.

He was in Mason to defend Thole.

A tall man in a green collared shirt, Ransdell hunched over the podium with shoulders jutting upward. He said this controversy, fueled by anti-white media, reminded him of how police are treated.

“The problem is the criminal, the thugs on the street – not the police."

Ransdell left the meeting to a smattering of laughter and confusion. One woman said his comments made her cry.
http://www.wlwt.com/article/mason-te...sroom/15861729

Old April 24th, 2018 #23
Joe from OH

Default Photos of Robert Ransdell

https://www.google.com/search?q=robe...&bih=896&dpr=1

Old April 24th, 2018 #25
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Mr. Ransdell at Tim Wise Lecture

Old April 24th, 2018 #26
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Ransdell may have been killed by a Drunk Driver

I don't know if this is correct or not, was said on this blog.

https://news4whites.blogspot.com/201...86243059389158

Old April 24th, 2018 #27
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default 'Journo Teacher' vs. Ransdell

Old April 24th, 2018 #28
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
I don't know if this is correct or not, was said on this blog.

https://news4whites.blogspot.com/201...86243059389158

There were a series of accidents on eastbound 1-275 in Northern Kentucky Saturday night probably before 11pm. I was travelling westbound and there were emergency vehicles in several sports along about a 1/2 mile stretch or so. It looked bad.

I just found this:

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...cky/540221002/

Quote:
WILDER, Ky. - A two-vehicle crash left a man dead and a woman injured late Saturday night, Wilder police say.

Police say the crash happened around 10:15 p.m. near mile marker 77 on eastbound Interstate 275.

The male driver was pronounced dead at the scene, while the female driver was taken by ambulance to the hospital, police said.

Police said they're still investigating how the crash happened, and the major accident reconstruction team was on the scene.

The interstate was closed for a period of time during the investigation, police said.

The names of the victims are being withheld until next of kin is notified, police said.
I will keep checking for information.

Old April 25th, 2018 #29
Susan

I called the Wilder Police dept. and spoke to a male who answered the phone. I assume it was an officer. I told him our concerns (without giving him any identifying info about this website or anything else) that the victim in the accident Joe posted about was our friend.

He said the investigation is ongoing and was vague about details. But he said he would call me back by the end of the day and tell me if they can release a name or other details.

I told him that we didn't want to miss a service or funeral as some of us might want to attend. I know I would want to send flowers.

I guess since no one has heard from Robert, that the news does appear true. Does anyone know if Robert has any family?

I listened to one of Robert's interviews, and if this is true, then he will be sorely missed. He was a courageous White man.

I'll post any news as soon as I hear anything.

Old April 25th, 2018 #30
Susan

Well, I really hate to be the bearer of such horrible news, but the police officer just called me back to say that the deceased male from the car accident last Saturday night was named Robert Ransdell. Of course, he said he didn't know if he were our Robert Ransdell, but what are the odds at this point?

He said the investigation is ongoing as they are trying to get to the bottom of just what happened. He could not or would not tell me if the other driver was drunk or not.

He said Robert's family, of course, had been notified. He did not know of any pending funeral arrangements. I guess we just check online unless someone knows his family.

I know we are all heartbroken to find out such a brave, courageous White man has died in the prime of his life. We just need to keep on doing what he would have done...fighting the good fight.

I'm so sorry to have such sad news.

Old April 25th, 2018 #31
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Well, I really hate to be the bearer of such horrible news, but the police officer just called me back to say that the deceased male from the car accident last Saturday night was named Robert Ransdell. Of course, he said he didn't know if he were our Robert Ransdell, but what are the odds at this point?

He said the investigation is ongoing as they are trying to get to the bottom of just what happened. He could not or would not tell me if the other driver was drunk or not.

He said Robert's family, of course, had been notified. He did not know of any pending funeral arrangements. I guess we just check online unless someone knows his family.

I know we are all heartbroken to find out such a brave, courageous White man has died in the prime of his life. We just need to keep on doing what he would have done...fighting the good fight.

I'm so sorry to have such sad news.
Yes, I thought the article Joe posted was interesting, seeing as they closed off the road to conduct a reconstruction/investigation. Could be they want to see how things happened for the future litigation against a possibly drunk driver, but I wonder if there is any other reason.

Him being a long-time known activist I thought he was older than he actually was, he was around my age.

People are writing in other forums that Ransdell got them into the Alt-right, via seeing one of his signs/his campaign, and looking him up online, then finding what he said so interesting they looked for more pro-White material.

So within his lifetime he was the catalyst for at least several people having a full shift in their thinking to #teamwhite.

Old April 25th, 2018 #32
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Thank you Susan for doing the heartbreaking research. This is horrible. The man should have died on the battlefield fighting our enemies or of natural causes in his old age, not by some (allegedly) drunken thot for no reason.

Old April 25th, 2018 #33
James Hawthorne

He was a true warrior for our Race & Nation. These men are few, although I never met Robert his dedication to our race was always a primary focus in his life. We can’t afford to lose men of such caliber. This movement has lost such a bright light, and we shall always remember him !

VNN Media

Old April 25th, 2018 #34
ZEK S 854

Default Was Robert Targeted?

I am not overly suspicious or cynical; however, am I the only one who is not convinced that Robert may have been the victim of "The General George S. Patton Treatment"? When the system believes a certain man or woman is an especially talented threat or has the potential to become that threat, they launch a pre-emptive strike.

Old April 25th, 2018 #35
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEK S 854 View Post
I am not overly suspicious or cynical; however, am I the only one who is not convinced that Robert may have been the victim of "The General George S. Patton Treatment"? When the system believes a certain man or woman is an especially talented threat or has the potential to become that threat, they launch a pre-emptive strike.
If your assumption is, in fact, true, then I would like to see what investigations are done.

I propose that we ALL celebrate his birth date each year, and a memorial on the day of his death each year. He was a true fighter, and I am glad I could be a member of a forum where I could actually read the posts of a True Fighter For White Rights!!!!

Let us NEVER forget him and our other warriors who have passed from this present world!!!!!!

14/88

Erik

Old April 25th, 2018 #36
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
If your assumption is, in fact, true, then I would like to see what investigations are done.

I propose that we ALL celebrate his birth date each year, and a memorial on the day of his death each year. He was a true fighter, and I am glad I could be a member of a forum where I could actually read the posts of a True Fighter For White Rights!!!!

Let us NEVER forget him and our other warriors who have passed from this present world!!!!!!

14/88

Erik
Likely won't amount to much when you have the badge fags who hate WN doing the "investigative" work. I hope it wasn't ZOG that murdered him, but it is a good possibility. If it was a drunk POS sadly they won't get the death penalty or life in prison in the JEWdicial system.

To an lesser extent ZOG did the same thing to Dr. David Duke in the early 2000s with the bogus tax fraud when it was seen he was rising to power. Luckily they didn't go to that extreme back then.

Old April 25th, 2018 #37
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Likely won't amount to much when you have the badge fags who hate WN doing the "investigative" work. I hope it wasn't ZOG that murdered him, but it is a good possibility. If it was a drunk POS sadly they won't get the death penalty or life in prison in the JEWdicial system.

To an lesser extent ZOG did the same thing to Dr. David Duke in the early 2000s with the bogus tax fraud when it was seen he was rising to power. Luckily they didn't go to that extreme back then.
We can still honor his birth date and have a memorial of the day he passed from this world. We should have celebrations of ALL our White Heroes birth dates and memorials of their passing.

Badge fags will conduct the most cursory of "investigations," IMHO, but the memories and celebrations are up to us who are awake.

Edit: It is a great honor for me that he accepted my friend request and was a VNN friend. I lost a VNN friend that will leave an emptiness in my heart.

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; April 25th, 2018 at 10:58 PM. Reason: more info

Old April 25th, 2018 #38
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post

From what I recall Robert writing in this forum he didn't have any great love for the badge fags just like us, but got along relatively well with the ones in his local area in N. Kentucky. The kwaps didn't seem to go out of their way to investigate the theft of some of his 'With Jews You Lose' signs during his Senate campaign, if memory serves. So don't count on them expending too much effort investigating Robert's death. But Erik is right--we can still honor Robert Ransdell as a brave fighter for our race.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 7th, 2018 #39
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

I don't know if this post has any merit, but I saw this on renegadetribune.com in the comments section, very disturbing and I hope not true.

If true he deserves for people to look at it and see what happened. I've noticed there is total silence on his death in his local media or msm, sans a smear article from antis. Not even an Obituary to be found.

His family may want their privacy, understandable. But I wonder what happened to him.

Old May 7th, 2018 #40
Susan

I have been checking everywhere since this happened and...nothing. Total silence. Very strange that there has not even been a death notice.

I saw the earlier articles on the renegade website but have not seen what you just posted, Emily. If it is true, it might explain the reluctance on the part of the pig I spoke with to release anything. It also may explain what is taking so long.

If it is true, it's horrible beyond words. I'll try to call the same po po I called before and see if I can find out anything.

Tags
robert ransdell

Thread