Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 26th, 2018 #1
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Bill 'Pudding Pops' Cosby Found Guilty, Zippity Boo Bop!

....Found guilty on three counts of TNB 'muh dikking':

Old April 26th, 2018 #2
Jeffrey Smither

The thing that gets me is these young women who accepted drinks from him and medications.

If a spic or nigger offered me something to take I would tell them fuck off. Granted I wouldn't be around them in the first place.

Old April 26th, 2018 #3
ZEK S 854

Default How Pathetic That He Has Supporters

Predictably, several media talking heads are upset about the verdict, still insisting Cosby is "America's Dad". How Pathetic! Interestingly, the first time I was called a racist was in the 80s when I said at a party that both White America and blacks generally would rue the day jews elevated Cosby to iconic status because of a lousy television programme.

Old April 26th, 2018 #4
Negros are apes
Banned

The Jews hate him for saying niggers need to stop blaming YT and take responsibility for their own communities.

Old April 26th, 2018 #5
jaekel

Thanks for the good news!
TNB is set up by the jews for temporary success, until they've gotten all the shekels they can make off him. Then they lower the boom on him, and the kike lawyers and jewdicial system milks his fortune away from him, then put him in a cage where it belongs.

Old April 26th, 2018 #6
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEK S 854 View Post
Predictably, several media talking heads are upset about the verdict, still insisting Cosby is "America's Dad". How Pathetic!
What's pathetic is that they're kinda right. That's how pathetic American culture is. And that's why jews like exporting it, with bombs if necessary. Go murica!

Old April 26th, 2018 #7
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEK S 854 View Post
Predictably, several media talking heads are upset about the verdict, still insisting Cosby is "America's Dad". How Pathetic! Interestingly, the first time I was called a racist was in the 80s when I said at a party that both White America and blacks generally would rue the day jews elevated Cosby to iconic status because of a lousy television programme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
What's pathetic is that they're kinda right. That's how pathetic American culture is. And that's why jews like exporting it, with bombs if necessary. Go murica!
American "culture" is getting so damn bad the sheeple blur the lines between total fantasy (or, in "Puddin Pops" case, god damn jew propaganda) into their own little zeitgeist with alternating rose and black colored glasses: rose to block out reality, and black because they don't want to look like an eeevviill raysssist!!!!

pale tards

14/88

Erik

Old April 26th, 2018 #8
FrankBrody

Makes me wonder what exactly he did to piss big jew off. This negro was at the very top of the food chain as far as niggers go in the entertainment industry. For them to bring him down so hard and so completely and for the jew to withdraw all the protection they've given him for the last 40 years, Hambone must have done something atrocious. Or maybe didn't do something.

Don't get me wrong, I don't doubt for a second that he hasn't roofied scores of women over the years. But he had the benevolent hand of Uncle Schlomo protecting him. We'll probably never know.

Old April 26th, 2018 #9
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankBrody View Post
Makes me wonder what exactly he did to piss big jew off. This negro was at the very top of the food chain as far as niggers go in the entertainment industry. For them to bring him down so hard and so completely and for the jew to withdraw all the protection they've given him for the last 40 years, Hambone must have done something atrocious. Or maybe didn't do something.

Don't get me wrong, I don't doubt for a second that he hasn't roofied scores of women over the years. But he had the benevolent hand of Uncle Schlomo protecting him. We'll probably never know.
It pissed off some of the (((very elite tribe.))) It forgot that beneath the piles of money the jews still would sacrifice it It forgot that beneath (((their smiles))):

QED

14/88

Erik

Old April 26th, 2018 #10
Erik T. White

Rot your muh dik off NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik

Old April 26th, 2018 #11
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

Quote:
Makes me wonder what exactly he did to piss big jew off.

The thing that precipitated it was fellow nigger Hannibal Buress making jokes about it. That got the judenpresse stirred up because they saw an opportunity for ratings. It got (((Gloria Alred))) stirred up because she saw an opportunity for publicity. Of course he's guilty, but I have no pity for anyone who willingly socializes with niggers.

Old April 26th, 2018 #12
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNS View Post
The thing that precipitated it was fellow nigger Hannibal Buress making jokes about it. That got the judenpresse stirred up because they saw an opportunity for ratings. It got (((Gloria Alred))) stirred up because she saw an opportunity for publicity. Of course he's guilty, but I have no pity for anyone who willingly socializes with niggers.

Hannibal Buress Called Bill Cosby a Rapist During a Stand up
Yes, I had seen the rumor re his attempt to buy NBC---but just read that this was way back in 1992. So I don't see why they'd wait 26 years to get their revenge.

It could perhaps be revenge as motive, for some toes he stepped on somewhere. Roseanne admitted in an interview that everyone had heard things like this about him for decades. She used all the same producers from the Cosby Show to do her show.

It's all one big happy (((fambly))) in Hollywood. Those girls were wrong in wanting to be a member of said fambly, and this is what put them in harm's way. People should make clear what Hollywood really is. Like Lady Gaga admitting being raped by a record producer after many years, and all the Weinstein silence: they didn't care enough about other people to protect them from harm.

And yet people go on and on with 'admiring' and 'celebrating' these people simply because they're famous. People with less character than you'd find in a dark alley somewhere.

And at this point these people don't even have talent as a requirement for being there, either. Creating 'celebrity' culture is one of the biggest probs in this country, for lots of reasons.

Feminist Allred's retarded 'victory' declaration is the most delusional thing I've seen in a while: this man was doing this stuff for decades, and he went home to wait out his appeal. Meanwhile how many little girls are actually kidnapped and put into human trafficking in this country? Little boys, too? If she was truly a warrior for justice, she'd be focused on that and mainly that, especially in the pedo heaven Los Angeles, CA....but no, she has to get on TV and represent Scott Peterson's mistress, or the Cosby victims...for her super-duper interest in 'justice'.

Rapey-wood will keep right on Jewing and raping, and they know it.

Old April 27th, 2018 #13
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Makes me wonder what exactly he did to piss big jew off.
Quote:
Bill Cosby's conviction on sexual assault charges drew a range of reactions on social media Thursday -- including acknowledgement of another comedian whose 2014 jokes about Cosby have been credited with raising awareness of the allegations Cosby faced.

In the 2014 routine, Buress mocks Cosby's public scolding of the black community for bad behavior, alleging that Cosby has some shortcomings of his own.

“‘Pull your pants up, black people. I was on TV in the ’80s. I can talk down to you because I had a successful sitcom,’ " Buress says, impersonating Cosby.

"'Yeah, but you raped women, Bill Cosby,'" Buress replies in his own voice. "So, brings you down a couple notches. I don’t curse on stage. But yeah, you’re a rapist.”
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...about-him.html

Black Lies Matter furthered the pressure to investigate this, because they didn't like him openly mocking hoodrats. And I suspect that niggers who think like Cosby, who would normally be critical of BLM, are afraid people like Deray and Buress would go digging into their history as well.

Quote:
[Brandie Skorker] has been deeply involved in the #BlackLivesMatter movement, sharing updates from the protests and helping to communicate the issues to white vegans.
https://thepollinationproject.org/gr...-award-winner/
Quote:
Activists are gearing up for protests at the two Bill Cosby shows at The Wilbur Theater, hoping to call attention to allegations that Cosby sexually assaulted more than two dozen women throughout his career.

“We plan on protesting as long as the show is scheduled to continue,” said Brandie Skorker of Boston, who began organizing the demonstration in January and now has the backing of the Boston Area Rape Crisis Center.
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...SbI/story.html

Old April 27th, 2018 #14
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...about-him.html

Black Lies Matter furthered the pressure to investigate this, because they didn't like him openly mocking hoodrats. And I suspect that niggers who think like Cosby, who would normally be critical of BLM, are afraid people like Deray and Buress would go digging into their history as well.

https://thepollinationproject.org/gr...-award-winner/
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...SbI/story.html
How is one supposed to speak out against Jews, liberals and muds now? No matter what you do they will somehow find something to bring you down with regardless if it's true or not.

With WN it happened to David Duke. Mel Gibson got blackballed for awhile too speaking out against the Jew.

Old April 27th, 2018 #15
littlefieldjohn

Make excuses for a nigger drugging and raping White women for decades.

Old April 28th, 2018 #16
WayneW67

Lock the nigger up and throw away the key.

Old April 28th, 2018 #17
Jeffrey Smither

One of the accusers, a sheboon is a race mixer too.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartanntp

Old April 28th, 2018 #18
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

Puddin was his downfall. Puddin it where it don't belong!

Old April 28th, 2018 #19
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
....Found guilty on three counts of TNB 'muh dikking':

Bill Cosby found guilty on all counts
What a hideous nigger gnome!

Old April 28th, 2018 #20
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
The thing that gets me is these young women who accepted drinks from him and medications.

If a spic or nigger offered me something to take I would tell them fuck off. Granted I wouldn't be around them in the first place.
Correct!
AROUND BLACKS NEVER RELAX!

A mantra which bears repeating CONSTANTLY!

Thread