VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 8th, 2017 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Eric Hunt Debate with Friedrich Paul Berg

Free download –

Paid download – Support the moderator

Fritz got totally rocked in the “debate.” I can’t really call what he did debate – he had to throw at least 50 “childish” insults one after the other. I stuck to the evidence, his entire lack of evidence proving the “Transit camp” theory and his own very illogical claims.

Highlights :

Fritz : Auschwitz was ” a gay old time.” Dr. Mengele “wonderful.”

In the debate you’ll hear exactly why Germar Rudolf, head of Committee for “Open Debate” on the Holocaust begged Fritz not to debate me. The outrageously emotional and insulting words come from Fritz. The logic and evidence I use shatters the denial of gassing and mass shooting by bullets. There is zero evidence to prove the Revisionist “transit camp” theory. Extreme “deniers” know this and retreat to using stock phrases in their comfort zone.

Highlights:

On where did the approximately 750,000 Jews sent to Treblinka, supposedly sent Eastwards (but actually gassed) go?

Fritz : “I don’t know, I don’t care.”

Fritz : Auschwitz was a “gay old time.”

Fritz : Dr. Mengele was “wonderful.”

Fritz repeatedly called me a liar for saying ALL the existing evidence points to murders at Babi Yar and elsewhere. Fritz calls me a liar for saying “ALL” because of some theoretical, hypothetical evidence that in his mind may be found in the future to overturn over 70 years of “ALL” the existing evidence that I don’t include in “ALL.” So I said “All the existing evidence” But no – I stand by “ALL the evidence.” I do not concede there will miraculously be some future evidence to overturn this history and the mass cremation pits for hundreds of thousands of Jews never seen again proves this is impossible anyway.

One correction, Fritz claimed Vrba claimed the smoke out of Auschwitz chimneys was different for different nationalities. And how important this witness was. Vrba is important, as he escaped and gave the world some of the first detailed accounts of gassings at Auschwitz. But Vrba never said the ridiculous quote about different color crematory smoke depending on the different nationalities, which is what I keyed on and said “was not important.” I said that because Vrba never said this quote. The person who said that was Arnold Friedman, who was rightly picked apart at the Zundel trial as not being an important witness, being closer to a hearsay witness who did not see these things, but was told this by others.

Fritz often repeats that no autopsies have proven victims to be gassed. I point out a Polish archaeological investigation which showed intact skulls found at Treblinka cremation pits not pierced by bullets. I also point out the illogical concept that the large amount of bone fragments and cremated remains found at the site could prove cause of death due to exposure to engine exhaust when the cremation fire would release many of the same chemicals, especially if liquid fuel was used as an accelerant. When confronted with that logic, Fritz said,

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://questioningtheholocaust.com/i...ich-paul-berg/

Thread