VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 22nd, 2017 #1
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Blue Niggers Shoot Deaf Mexican

..Not the Mexican they were after, his father had allegedly done that thing so common among Mexicans, a hit and run.

Magdiel Sanchez was sitting on the porch, and he had a pipe in his hands. The blue nigs told him to drop it but he couldn't hear them.

Many witnesses, some screaming 'he can't hear you!', and he was shot multiple times.

The officers claim they didn't hear the warnings, but the witnesses say otherwise.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/21/us/pol...rnd/index.html

Old September 22nd, 2017 #2
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
..Not the Mexican they were after, his father had allegedly done that thing so common among Mexicans, a hit and run.

Magdiel Sanchez was sitting on the porch, and he had a pipe in his hands. The blue nigs told him to drop it but he couldn't hear them.

Many witnesses, some screaming 'he can't hear you!', and he was shot multiple times.

The officers claim they didn't hear the warnings, but the witnesses say otherwise.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/21/us/pol...rnd/index.html
While I despise spics as they're the worst muds around, this still doesn't give the excuse to just start shooting and kill someone.

I think we all know how this went. The badge fags as usual draw their pistols and are all roided up from steroids, unlimited powers and PTSD and they just start blasting away.

This spic was probably up to no good too anyway, but this is another example of badge fags out of control. You see the same kind of behavior in the military shooting innocent people.

Whites get shot more by cops like this anyway.

The cops probably didn't care if he was deaf or not. If they have their firearms pointed at you, you are probably going to die anyway or be injured.

Old September 22nd, 2017 #3
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
While I despise spics as they're the worst muds around, this still doesn't give the excuse to just start shooting and kill someone.

I think we all know how this went. The badge fags as usual draw their pistols and are all roided up from steroids, unlimited powers and PTSD and they just start blasting away.

This spic was probably up to no good too anyway, but this is another example of badge fags out of control. You see the same kind of behavior in the military shooting innocent people.

The cops probably didn't care if he was deaf or not. If they have their firearms pointed at you, you are probably going to die anyway or be injured.

Not sure on the stats for who gets it more, but it most certainly happens to Whites. Not sure on 'roids, lol, but definitely a case of 'looks at me I have a badge when I should be making fries' adrenaline pumping in many instances.

One important thing--the incompetence and stupidity of all this costs more money and time in the long run. The Mexicrud they were looking for is still out there, probably doing his DUI thing (I'm guessing, but it's very common in TX and prob same in OK).

Civil suits against the PD for gross negligence that is systemic end up costing the city, and therefore taxpayers, too.

It is of utmost importance for badge worshippers to recognize that they do this to Whites. And even to people's pets who hop out the door when the Officer shows up.

We don't even know the race of the officers, they may not have been White, btw. Notice how that is automatically assumed-even I do it. Many of these beat-downs and killings are nig and Mexi officers doing the dirty deeds, but it will be portrayed as only Whites if there was even one White cop in the mix.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; September 22nd, 2017 at 10:12 PM.

Old September 22nd, 2017 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Not sure on the stats for who gets it more, but it most certainly happens to Whites. Not sure on 'roids, lol, but definitely a case of 'looks at me I have a badge when I should be making fries' adrenaline pumping in many instances.

One important thing--the incompetence and stupidity of all this costs more money and time in the long run. The Mexicrud they were looking for is still out there, probably doing his DUI thing (I'm guessing, but it's very common in TX and prob same in OK).

Civil suits against the PD for gross negligence that is systemic end up costing the city, and therefore taxpayers, too.

It is of utmost importance for badge worshippers to recognize that they do this to Whites. And even to people's pets who hop out the door when the Officer shows up.

We don't even know the race of the officers, they may not have been White, btw. Notice how that is automatically assumed-even I do it. Many of these beat-downs and killings are nig and Mexi officers doing the dirty deeds, but it will be portrayed as only Whites if there was even one White cop in the mix.
Down here in Floriduh at a citizens police academy, a 70 something year old woman was shot because the blue nig thought he loaded blanks in the revolver he was using. Turns out he and several cops didn't know the difference between a wad cutter and a blank round. The police chief was tried recently for negligence but found not guilty in court even though he made the police.

The cop who shot the lady has a known troubled history at other departments and for using his k9 on a white guy simply riding a bicycle without a headlight. He has the classis former green nigger look too. He goes on trial next year. He is now trying to claim disability for PTSD.

This happened in Punta Gorda, FL. The city settled with her son for two million dollars.

Old September 22nd, 2017 #5
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Down here in Floriduh at a citizens police academy, a 70 something year old woman was shot because the blue nig thought he loaded blanks in the revolver he was using. Turns out he and several cops didn't know the difference between a wad cutter and a blank round. The police chief was tried recently for negligence but found not guilty in court even though he made the police.

The cop who shot the lady has a known troubled history at other departments and for using his k9 on a white guy simply riding a bicycle without a headlight. He has the classis former green nigger look too. He goes on trial next year. He is now trying to claim disability for PTSD.

This happened in Punta Gorda, FL. The city settled with her son for two million dollars.

Yes, I remember that story--good point on PTSD, they take green nigs and prep them for a career in 'law enforcement' right after giving them a traumatic brain injury.

Low IQ+TBI+Immunity from Prosecution in most instances+Gun= some real Charlie Sheen level 'winning', lol.

Old September 22nd, 2017 #6
Joe from OH

Cops should be very reticent about using deadly force. So, naturally, ex combat vets get priority for cop jobs. It just makes a great deal of sense to employ someone who has killed people in the past and who are afflicted with PTSD to be cops-especially in the suburbs

The jew plays both sides against the middle with the blue niggers. They sell them as heroes to the patriotards and sell them as oppressors to the niggers and other muds. They want all whites to be subservient to the 98 IQ blue niggers while creating an environment of nigger and spic violence which lends itself to a furthering of the burgeoning police state.

Cops are to be avoided. They kill far more Whites than is ever widely reported. Complete compliance in low level interactions with pigs (traffic stops, airport "security checks", entering court rooms through detectors) is the only way to fly. The Blue Nigger has a state sponsored right to kill anyone and their unions and prosecutors protect them vigorously even in the most egregious cases involving White deaths.

Old September 22nd, 2017 #7
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Yes, I remember that story--good point on PTSD, they take green nigs and prep them for a career in 'law enforcement' right after giving them a traumatic brain injury.

Low IQ+TBI+Immunity from Prosecution in most instances+Gun= some real Charlie Sheen level 'winning', lol.

About a year ago the same department responded to a call at a nursing home because a 93 year old with dementia was "disobedient." The responding officer tased the old guy and knocked him to the ground. Cop was not punished but just a "change in dept. policy? regarding dealing with people like that. For all we know the nursing home had the usual spics and nigs working there and probably were abusing him.

Same county also had a bailiff get in trouble for having an inmate eat their own shit and laughing about it.

Old September 23rd, 2017 #8
Ray Allan

Quote:
About a year ago the same department responded to a call at a nursing home because a 93 year old with dementia was "disobedient." The responding officer tased the old guy and knocked him to the ground. Cop was not punished but just a "change in dept. policy? regarding dealing with people like that. For all we know the nursing home had the usual spics and nigs working there and probably were abusing him.

Same county also had a bailiff get in trouble for having an inmate eat their own shit and laughing about it.
Damn Jeffrey, you have some worse-than-average (average being bad to begin with) badge fags in Floriduh going by all your previous posts. I remember that Lee Coel shitbag from the Pigs Pigging Piggily thread. I hope he becomes the prison bitch of some 300-pound nigger named Bubba. I wonder if the 93-year old man who got tased was a World War Jew vet? If he still had any marbles, he'd possibly question what he was fighting for "freedom and democracy" for against those "evil Nazis and Japs." So America could become an anti-White communist police state?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 23rd, 2017 #9
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Damn Jeffrey, you have some worse-than-average (average being bad to begin with) badge fags in Floriduh going by all your previous posts. I remember that Lee Coel shitbag from the Pigs Pigging Piggily thread. I hope he becomes the prison bitch of some 300-pound nigger named Bubba. I wonder if the 93-year old man who got tased was a World War Jew vet? If he still had any marbles, he'd possibly question what he was fighting for "freedom and democracy" for against those "evil Nazis and Japs." So America could become an anti-White communist police state?
Even though the chief was found not guilty, the city did fire him a few weeks ago anyway. The entire time since the incident he was getting full pay to just sit at home all day.

I got a feeling Lee Cole will walk. The problem is most on the Jury will be old people, you know patriotard cop lovers who think cops do no wrong.

Ironic the last year I've noticed a lot more non whites in my county though. A lot more spics and nigs around town. However not enough to drown down the jury pool to get nigs and spics on the jury to vote guilty because they hate cops. IMO they should move the trial to the county south of here that is a lot larger and has even more mud people in it. He will just get a bunch of old people on his jury who will acquit him.

OR, he could elect for a bench trial. Which judges nearly always find the cop not guilty.

There are all kinds of videos on Jewtube of cops. Floriduh Highway Patrol is some of the worse law enforcement I think. They got Haitian cops who speak ebonics. There is a funny one of a sassy sheboon one on Jewtube somewhere.

FHP is also some of the lowest paid in the country which is why they find your even more below average retards because they can't find decent candidates which is stretching it to begin with.

Old September 23rd, 2017 #10
Devere

Quote:

Sanchez had a metal pipe in his hand, which he refused to drop after being ordered to do so by the cops.

Old September 23rd, 2017 #11
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devere View Post
Sanchez had a metal pipe in his hand, which he refused to drop after being ordered to do so by the cops.
And shot him numerous times from a distance. Not that I grieve for a dead beaner, but these pigs do it to whites with impunity as well. They are completely out of control.

Old September 23rd, 2017 #12
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
And shot him numerous times from a distance. Not that I grieve for a dead beaner, but these pigs do it to whites with impunity as well. They are completely out of control.
Notice how when they shoot someone they shoot about 30-50 rounds at them. Totally reckless with all those bullets flying around.

About a year ago there was a blue nigger I think it was in New Mexico he was chasing someone and shooting his AR15 from inside his patrol car on a busy street with cars and buildings all around him.

Just ask Randy Weaver about law enforcement being bad shots.

Old September 23rd, 2017 #13
Joe from OH

Quote:
Notice how when they shoot someone they shoot about 30-50 rounds at them. Totally reckless with all those bullets flying around.

The answer to why they shoot so many times and aim to kill is always: "that's how they train us."

Change the fucking training.

Old September 23rd, 2017 #14
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
The answer to why they shoot so many times and aim to kill is always: "that's how they train us."

Different 50 years ago when they all carried revolvers.

Old September 23rd, 2017 #15
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:

They were telling officers in Austin to empty the weapon into the target.

I recall several cases where retards, suicidal people, and drug heads were turned into Swiss cheese.
I don't blame someone in not taking risk of stabbing, being bitten (drug users who smoked bath salts seemed to always try and eat the cops), or avoid anything potentially deadly-but these are cases where it's very clear the first option was not to unload the weapon--especially into retards and golden retrievers.

Mexi with pipe was tazed--but likely shot at the same time. They didn't say he swung it. I'm thinking overkill of taco head here, for sure.

Old September 23rd, 2017 #16
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
They were telling officers in Austin to empty the weapon into the target.

I recall several cases where retards, suicidal people, and drug heads were turned into Swiss cheese.
I don't blame someone in not taking risk of stabbing, being bitten (drug users who smoked bath salts seemed to always try and eat the cops), or avoid anything potentially deadly-but these are cases where it's very clear the first option was not to unload the weapon--especially into retards and golden retrievers.

Mexi with pipe was tazed--but likely shot at the same time. They didn't say he swung it. I'm thinking overkill of taco head here, for sure.
Imagine if you were being robbed and shot the mud 15 times and tried claiming self defense.

Old September 23rd, 2017 #17
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:

Yep. Not sure if this kid was white or the cop was mestizo, but this is why people hate the pigs so bad. if someone knows how to make the video available without clicking the link, that would be great.

https://www.facebook.com/MitchySlick...7430620379390/

Old September 23rd, 2017 #18
NotFunny
Banned

White's get shot 8 times more often for resisting arrest then blacks do because whites are politically weak I'm going to know nobody will care.

But also you have to take into account the REASON they're so jittery and ready to blow you away is because of niggers. NOT Because of white people.

SO NIGGARS ARE THE CAUSE OF WHITES GETTING SHOT BY POLICE

Old September 23rd, 2017 #19
MasterRace

And I should care why?

Old September 23rd, 2017 #20
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default You are a 'NiggAr'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFunny View Post
White's get shot 8 times more often for resisting arrest then blacks do because whites are politically weak I'm going to know nobody will care.

But also you have to take into account the REASON they're so jittery and ready to blow you away is because of niggers. NOT Because of white people.

SO NIGGARS ARE THE CAUSE OF WHITES GETTING SHOT BY POLICE
Eh-hem, Jewsus boy: please cite the source of your stats (you can't, I know) or get thee hence, low spirit.

There are trolls far better-get one to let you be their apprentice.

Then again, if you become more astute at it, then you'll cease to be entertaining. On second though, carry on.

Update on original story:

The family has hired an Attorney, and the witnesses say he could've been disarmed without the shooting. He was indeed both shot and tazed at the same time.

The pipe was his walking stick.

Had the po po tazed and not shot, they'd likely be within their rights to have done so, as Sanchez was approaching them and got within 15 ft. of them. But looks like they lit him up and filled him with holes all at once.

http://newsok.com/family-of-deaf-man...rticle/5565236

Thread