Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 4th, 2017 #1
brutus

Default Red Ice - YouTube vids

Been watching some of their stuff. Seems on point to me.
Comments?

Old December 4th, 2017 #2
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

They say they are identitarians but they seem to be less infiltrated by zionism than european identitarians, I would say they are white nationalists. I watched this video recently and thought it was good they have a good intellectual level and relevant content to our cause and well packaged for the normie crowd. The problem is when they give a platform for jew stooges like Jared Taylor to spread his "jews look huwhite to me" ideas.

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Last edited by RickHolland; December 4th, 2017 at 01:59 PM.

Old December 4th, 2017 #3
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Been watching some of their stuff. Seems on point to me.
Comments?
Red Ice is the red pill, for sure. They are doing some very good work.

Old December 4th, 2017 #4
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
Red Ice is the red pill, for sure. They are doing some very good work.
Indeed they do some good work,also for the S.A. case.But the work with the wrong people on it.For example they don't know the difference between the Boers and the Afrikaner,because they let them infuence like pieces of shit as Dan Roodt.Who work for a case that isn't relevant and goes against the Boer struggle {the Boers are the only Whites in S.A. who have right on their own states}.
Also look at the comment Dan Rooth post on this topic.

So yes i give Red Ice the bennefit of the doubt.But they must be carefuul with who they work and control what they post,otherwise they become a part of the kosher shit what work against us,i don't believe that is their intention.

Dan Roodt In the picture above he is posing with the hexagram behind him.

Last edited by Johan; December 4th, 2017 at 02:55 PM.

Thread