VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 23rd, 2017 #1
BRMC
Banned

Thumbs up Victory Day Marches - 9 May.

Some beautiful images of patriotism in Russia.

And of course our great president keeping the spirit of Sovietism and anti-Junta fascism alive in the country to counter Rotschild American capitalist slaves.

Old April 23rd, 2017 #2
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRMC View Post
And of course our great president keeping the spirit of Sovietism and anti-Junta fascism alive in the country to counter Rotschild American capitalist slaves.

Did you come over from (((SF Russia))) to troll?

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old April 23rd, 2017 #3
GoldfingerSRB

I treat this thread as a military appreciation of Russian power, nothing more obvious comes to head. In fact Russia is the only superpower free of Zionist influence, unlike the western puppies of Washington and Tel Aviv. Imagine for a second they will apply all those power tanks, rocket systems and aircrafts against NATO troops, thinking of this I least care what excuse they use to keep the national ideology and unity of Russia:

Old April 23rd, 2017 #4
BRMC
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Did you come over from (((SF Russia))) to troll?
The importance of this thread is to show the patriotism and ones love for own country which can be seen in Russia unlike in the West where the cult of " self-hatred " exists , tell me will you see someone disrupt patriotic marches in Russia like they do in USA where all those faggots attack anyone just carrying that American flag cause it is against their wishes.

Old April 23rd, 2017 #5
BRMC
Banned

It is important to keep the patriotic spirit now more than ever , why should Russia shy away from it , my people are much stronger in body and spirit than many of idiots in West , do you see transgender , gay or any other type of soldiers fighting in the army , short and sweet the answer is no.

Russia in these key moments needs to stand tall and proud and not bow to the wishes and demands of any morons from the West.

Old April 23rd, 2017 #6
Ray Allan

BRMC--you forgot these ones.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 23rd, 2017 #7
Ray Allan

Stupid picture posting system not working again! They were photos of female Russian soldiers in the parade.

Old April 24th, 2017 #8
BRMC
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
BRMC--you forgot these ones.

Actually I did not , the system did not post mine either ( properly )

Old April 24th, 2017 #9
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRMC View Post
It is important to keep the patriotic spirit now more than ever , why should Russia shy away from it , my people are much stronger in body and spirit than many of idiots in West , do you see transgender , gay or any other type of soldiers fighting in the army , short and sweet the answer is no.

Russia in these key moments needs to stand tall and proud and not bow to the wishes and demands of any morons from the West.
Your country has an army of actual White men, not the joke army of faggots, trannies, niggers, criminals, and other assorted scum like ZOG's militaries, especially the US. That's why I laugh about it in the Green Nigger thread. Without their nuclear weapons and other high technology they are nothing. They are cowards who can only fight goat-herding sand-niggers or other adversary that can't fight back effectively. They are the jew's armed forces, not ours.

Old April 24th, 2017 #10
BRMC
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Your country has an army of actual White men, not the joke army of faggots, trannies, niggers, criminals, and other assorted scum like ZOG's militaries, especially the US. That's why I laugh about it in the Green Nigger thread. Without their nuclear weapons and other high technology they are nothing. They are cowards who can only fight goat-herding sand-niggers or other adversary that can't fight back effectively. They are the jew's armed forces, not ours.
Yea my wife was saying that and was angry with US/NATO army ( she is Croatian/Hungarian ) , kinda depressing how these demons managed to involve Slavic nations in a feud for their interest.

Old May 2nd, 2017 #11
GoldfingerSRB

The hymn of 9 May holiday is a song named "This day of victory" sung by the glorious Russian singer, offer called a "Russian Frank Sinatra":

Thread