VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 25th, 2021 #21
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Go on, discuss it. If you got something to say, then say it. Make another topic about it. Go on, if you can make a case without having a meltdown and calling a bunch of people "kikes", then let's hear it. Christians get banned on here because they act stupid and have meltdowns and get banned for it because they don't have real arguments.
I can't. Most WNs are kiked, that makes them kikes (IMHO, which BTW brings western kike population to at least 50%).

Many (probably most) WNs on this forum and elsewhere have this notion Whites should not sink to the level of Bolshevik tactics to fight our enemy, yet they'll kike-out in the brain all day long.

Also, to say a Christian gets banned from the forum because they "don't have real arguments" well, that's a given since any argument they bring is automatically invalid from the start due to the fact that they are deemed "underbrained" just because they are Christian (this thought/belief has been implanted by the kike).

Sound familiar? It should, it's the same tactic the kikes and their lackeys use a lot these days against the "right" in general, not just against Christians. You are invalid/dangerous simply because you identify with the right.

This is part of the reason why I decided not to look down on Christians anymore so long as they see the problem. They are my kinfolk so long as they are not your average, mainstream, "Judaeo-Christian".

Many atheist WNs who denigrate Christian WNs would probably do well to have some theistic faith in their own lives, because apparent only having faith in something like "the White race" is not going so well. Clearly.

There's something missing, something larger than race alone. Is it faith in a higher power? I dunno. But faith in race alone is clearly not a major ingredient toward victory.

We should be proud of our own race and want a state of our own and the ability to be who we are, but we have flaws just like everyone else does. Let's not get too out of hand with it. If we remain to be unrealistic we'll surely lose it all.

Old January 25th, 2021 #22
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
I can't. Most WNs are kiked, that makes them kikes (IMHO, which BTW brings western kike population to at least 50%).
I'd argue Whites are far more kiked than 50%, closer to 95%+. And most of the kike-ing has to do with them subscribing to kiked religious values, or kiked Marxism, or both. For most of them, it's both.

If you wanna see kiked WNs, go over to SF, and you'll see the retards and their "trust the plan" topics who still somehow believe Orange man is going to turn the election around. That's kiked.

Quote:
Many (probably most) WNs on this forum and elsewhere have this notion Whites should not sink to the level of Bolshevik tactics to fight our enemy, yet they'll kike-out in the brain all day long.
Really? Because it seems to me that most of the people on VNN know and understand what needs to be done to the jews and the rest of our enemies.

Quote:
Also, to say a Christian gets banned from the forum because they "don't have real arguments" well, that's a given since any argument they bring is automatically invalid from the start due to the fact that they are deemed "underbrained" just because they are Christian (this thought/belief has been implanted by the kike).
Buy-bull is vague and open to really wacky interpretations, in fact anyone could spin it to claim whatever they want, and they do. That's part of the point. Why are we wasting time trying to spin the narrative of a desert religion scribed by kikes?

Quote:
Sound familiar? It should, it's the same tactic the kikes and their lackeys use a lot these days against the "right" in general, not just against Christians. You are invalid/dangerous simply because you identify with the right.
Ok, so people point out how silly, and jewish, and kiked christianity is, and christians worm their way to the "victimhood" corner. Who else does that when they get called out?

Quote:
This is part of the reason why I decided not to look down on Christians anymore so long as they see the problem. They are my kinfolk so long as they are not your average, mainstream, "Judaeo-Christian".
You're entitled to your opinion, and at the end of the day when it comes down to it I'm willing to set aside the quarreling and join the 0.1% of Christians globally in going after the jew, just like the ancient Greeks and Syrians did here:

Quote:
41 A.D. - Seleucia on the Tigris - Greeks and Syrians stopped quarreling to unite against the Jews; "about fifty thousand of them" were massacred and the few remaining escaped (Josephus, "Antiquities of the Jews" XVIII. 18.347; https://archive.is/iZUD0)
Quote:
Many atheist WNs who denigrate Christian WNs would probably do well to have some theistic faith in their own lives, because apparent only having faith in something like "the White race" is not going so well. Clearly.
Well, having faith in a jewish rabbi sheperding a flock of sheep, or "trust the plan" hasn't worked out very well either, am I right?

Quote:
There's something missing, something larger than race alone. Is it faith in a higher power? I dunno. But faith in race alone is clearly not a major ingredient toward victory.
Religion doesn't have to be faith in a higher power, it could simply be defined as a way of life. If you're implying that religion fills a void that most White people require in their lives, you might be right. Me personally, I'm freed of the need for a belief in a higher power.

Quote:
We should be proud of our own race and want a state of our own and the ability to be who we are, but we have flaws just like everyone else does. Let's not get too out of hand with it. If we remain to be unrealistic we'll surely lose it all.
There's a few christians here who aren't constantly proselytizing their religion, and mostly seem to regard it as a private matter, and I take no issue with them. I do think their religion is kiked though, which is my opinion.

Old January 31st, 2021 #23
H.B.

Thumbs down

Trump appointed this street shitter to head of FCC. He is fining a "Nazi" robocaller $9.9 million now, on his way out in opposed to when the robocalls were made.

It is illegal to make robocalls for commercial purposes and to spoof a local number on the caller ID. I did not see it being illegal to spoof a local number for a robocall for a political candidate. This looks like blatant harassment and a final "fuck you" from the Great Orange jew to his base ...

Quote:
“Not only were the calls unlawful, but the caller took them to new levels of egregiousness,” said outgoing FCC Chairman Ajit Pai in a statement. “With today’s fine, we once again make clear our commitment to aggressively go after those who are unlawfully bombarding the American people with spoofed robocalls.”
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1795303.html

Scott Rhodes is a very talented content producer whose outstanding podcasts can be seen below:

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/OYzhT8YwPHRQ/

Old January 31st, 2021 #24
Fico

Ok,I am going to repeat. According to Dr. Tom Sunic,Trump is classic liberal from the beginning. Tom is part of us and professor of political sciences in USA. Keep in mind that old school liberals were nationalists and pro-eugenic. Ludwig von Mises as jewish intellectual said that fascism saved civilization from communism. I also have classic liberal views and according to my political compass I agree with Trump and Thatcher. I think that this post can open your mind about Trump without conspiracy theories. Classic liberals what is not liberalism as it is today in 21. century always look for peaceful solutions inside society and you can not expect by them violent activity. You can see more about it on my blog and if you want,I can recommend literature about it: Nozick,Hayek and Mises.

Tags
cuck, israel-first, traitor, trump

Thread