Old September 16th, 2019 #1
Ray Allan

Default Cui bono? Israel did the attack on Saudi oil facilities

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; September 17th, 2019 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Spelling

Old September 16th, 2019 #2
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Of course Israel did this. It wasn't the Iranians, it wasn't the Houthi rebels. The missiles were not fired out of Iraq. They were not fired out of Syria.

It was most likely the same Israeli submarine that fired the drones or missiles into the Japanese submarine a while back.

What really bothers me is that everyone must know this. The fucking Saudis must know this. Even Trump must know this.

If I were an alien watching Earth from deep orbit, it would be popcorn and beer time. "Fellow aliens...gather around and watch this shit."

I'm not an alien, and fuck, I've watched this shit too many times. Not fun...not one fucking bit.

Mike

Old September 16th, 2019 #3
Gladiatrix

This whole thing stinks of a false flag.

I heard something on the talk radio really early last morning. I check in for the weather.

I don't remember everything the guy said, but it was something about Saudi Arabia controlling much of the oil market and this would drive up the price of oil.

Maybe the "liberals" are right. I always thought these wars were about Israel, but maybe it is really for oil.

Old September 16th, 2019 #4
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
This whole thing stinks of a false flag.

I heard something on the talk radio really early last morning. I check in for the weather.

I don't remember everything the guy said, but it was something about Saudi Arabia controlling much of the oil market and this would drive up the price of oil.

Maybe the "liberals" are right. I always thought these wars were about Israel, but maybe it is really for oil.
It's about pissrael and its thirst for oil.

From 2016:

Quote:
Israeli F-16 Fighter Jet (Me--yeppers, an F-16 from the kwa.)

An Israeli fighter jet requires 40 barrels of oil for one flight.

Israel produces only a couple thousand barrels of oil a day, which means it relies on the global market for more than 99 percent of its consumption.

Over the past 25 years, significant fuel imports have come from Angola, Colombia, Mexico, Egypt, and Norway. In more recent times, the Israelis have turned to Russia, Kazakhstan, and some of the other -stans for the bulk of their oil. In 2015 – 2016, most of Israel’s oil is supplied from the volatile Kurdish region.

Israel has long sought a local source of oil, especially since the oil crisis of 1973. Having a nearby supplier would increase Israel’s energy security and reduce the cost of its imports.

Iran filled that need for a while: Starting in 1968, the Israelis used a pipe called the Trans-Israel Pipeline (TIPline) to import Iranian oil from the Red Sea. But the shah was overthrown in 1979, and Iran shut off the tap. (Recently, Israel let the Russians use the TIPline to pump oil in the opposite direction.)
More at: https://www.zionoil.com/updates/oil-...pivotal-facts/

Old September 17th, 2019 #5
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
It's about pissrael and its thirst for oil.

From 2016:

More at: https://www.zionoil.com/updates/oil-...pivotal-facts/
True, but house of Saud is also complicit in this.

Also, this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azerba...rael_relations

Last edited by Gladiatrix; September 17th, 2019 at 12:48 AM.

Old September 17th, 2019 #6
T.Garrett
Banned

jewsign Rube Goldberg operates a refinery

Izrael has US built refineries in Haifa and Ashdod that process Iraqi oil supplied by the 'Haifa line' that was built for them with American money and is protected by US military assets before the Second Gulf War was even over ...

Looky here at this article from 4/2003:

Quote:
Plans to build a pipeline to siphon oil from newly conquered Iraq to Israel are being discussed between Washington, Tel Aviv and potential future government figures in Baghdad.

The plan envisages the reconstruction of an old pipeline, inactive since the end of the British mandate in Palestine in 1948, when the flow from Iraq's northern oilfields to Palestine was re-directed to Syria.

Now, its resurrection would transform economic power in the region, bringing revenue to the new US-dominated Iraq (going into American pockets), cutting out Syria (the enemy) and solving Israel's energy crisis at a stroke. (one of the prime reasons the US went into Iraq)
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...lestinians.oil

jews refining Iraqi oil in Haifa, Izrael

Hahaha, and they cant even manage their gifted petrochemical business right ...the refineries keep blowing up (not due to Palestinian sabotage but due to Izzy incompetence) and leaking into the Med, they are a fucking ecological disaster. It's not just niggers that cant create and run a complicated technological enterprise

Can you imagine the refineries in New Jersey constantly going on fire, exploding, smoking and spilling toxic waste into the River and the Atlantic Ocean? Yeah they smell when you drive into Jersey from NY past them (we NYers call it stinky jersey) but imagine what the spoiled yuppies in Manhattan would do with that in their face across the Hudson?

To jews out there, you cant build ships and submarines, cars and trucks, heavy machinery, buildings over 10 stories yourselves that dont fall down, major infrastructure projects without bringing in foreigners, and look at what an embarrassment your satellite and space business is ...you people are a fucking joke! The only place jews are competent (aside from criminal enterprises) are in the movies created by your entertainment biz. Niggers and spics too, what a surprise!

And don't give me that bullshit there are only "six million" hebes in the Iz, come on there's at least double or maybe triple that. My ancestors from the Netherlands created a world empire with the highest living standards on the planet from jump street with a population of only a couple million living on land that would flood with each passing North Sea storm until they devised ways to mitigate it WITHOUT any help from others. It's the Germanic blood.

You have world hegemon USA to wipe your ass every time you fuck up and you still cant keep your shit together. Izzy cant even deal with a small population of stone age hajjis without resorting to using their military, that's because you are only a sub-wog yourself. Your vaunted 'financial acumen' which put some of your people into elite positions in the West is now seen to be just another swindle, a con run by the most degenerate pervs the world has ever seen.

Time for all jews to go home to the desert and practice their sick superstitions isolated from the rest of humanity like their cousins the Arabs, you will be compensated for all your property in the West with a kick in the teeth or if you like a bullet but you and your toxic effect on our nations needs to end.

ME pipelines (as of 2017, click to enlarge):

Last edited by T.Garrett; September 17th, 2019 at 12:01 PM. Reason: fixed duh spelling

Thread