Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 6th, 2009 #61
Georgie

2 weeks is too short. 3 months is a good rule to see real changes.

Old October 7th, 2009 #62
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Keep it up, Mark. I'm genuinely interested in your progress. Your last post reminded me what intensive means.

Old October 8th, 2009 #63
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Steve B and Georgie have a point, perhaps I should wait a while before posting pics of my progress.

Leg workout yesterday.....

4 sets of leg extensions

4 sets of standing leg curls

6 sets of leg presses

4 sets of calf raises

2 sets of seated calf raises

4 sets of hip abduction

4 sets of hip ADDuction

3 sets on the glute kick back machine

TONS of lunges

finished up with 1.68 miles on the life fitness eliptical set on "random".

1.25 mile run on the treadmill.

I am feeling this workout today.

Old October 19th, 2009 #64
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

OK, it has been 3 weeks and I look and feel like a new person.

I started out at 195 lbs, 17% BF, and always tired.

I am now at 203 lbs naked today, 11.6% BF and I can run 3-4 miles without my heart rate going past 150.

This means I have lost about ten lbs of fat and gained a whopping 18 lbs of water, blood, and muscle.

Keep in mind that I am spending an average of 3 hours a day in the gym.

I am dieting

and I am working out 6 days a week.

I want to post pics but I will get a whole host of assholes jumping down my back if I do most likely.

Old October 19th, 2009 #65
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Post some damn pics, Faust.

Losing almost 6% BF in three weeks and gaining lean pounds at the same time can be achieved only by a select few.

Old October 19th, 2009 #66
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
I want to post pics but I will get a whole host of assholes jumping down my back if I do most likely.
one possible way around this dilema is maybe people could request pics via pm. this ensures you are revealing your body only to those who truly appreciate it.

Old October 19th, 2009 #67
Georgie

Post some pics Mark, I'm curious about this transformation of yours.

Old October 28th, 2009 #68
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Ok I woke up and snapped a shot of myself this morning. This is me at 205 lbs and about 13.0 % bf. (I have broken my diet for about 5 days now and eaten everything in sight, minus the junk of course I also have been doing just enough cardio to keep my stamina up....). You can see that it is a major improvement over where I was 4-5 weeks ago. My upper abs are actually a little visible and I am getting strong as an ox too.

I have decided that I am going to eat more and cut my cardio down by 1/2 or more to gain weight faster (muscle weight). I plan on doing this clear up to spring at which point I will diet hard and run 3-5 miles a day.

Oddly enough I seem to be able to put on muscle much faster now compared to when I was in my 20's. So I will beef up and see if I can hit an all time record size for me personally. I realize that eating more and running less will bring my BF% up a bit for some months but I would really like to see how big I can actually get in this stage of my life.....So fuck it, I will shred the fat off starting mid Feb. The ultimate goal is to be 220 lbs, with a bf% in the single digits by the end of May, just in time to show off my hard work (grin).

I suppose I will do periodic updates on this thread to show you all what I am up to. I am really enjoying morphing myself and using this trial and error diet/cardio thing to do so. I recommend everyone here start your routines now to maximize your results by summer.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Faust3.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	6102  

Last edited by Mark Faust; October 28th, 2009 at 10:41 PM.

Old October 28th, 2009 #69
Amy

After having a c-section, my lower abs are so weak and flabby, that even when I do crunches I feel nothing is touching them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Even though I don't follow any Hollywood notion of what I "should" look like (meaning, anorexic and too muscular), I feel my body image is in the negative. Thanks!

Old October 30th, 2009 #70
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
I suppose I will do periodic updates on this thread to show you all what I am up to. I am really enjoying morphing myself and using this trial and error diet/cardio thing to do so. I recommend everyone here start your routines now to maximize your results by summer.
Before and after like that in 4-5 weeks is serious fuckin' progress. Congratulations. Raw proof of what gains are possible in even such short time, should be incentive to anyone's neglected personal fitness plans.

Old November 12th, 2009 #71
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Amazing transformation, Faust. You ought to start your own website.

Here's another amazing transformation:

http://www.johnstonefitness.com

Old November 13th, 2009 #72
ray bateson
baппed

There seems to be that markus ruhl thing going around. By next summer Mr. Faust will be ready for show.

Old November 22nd, 2009 #73
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

OK 11-22-09, 210 lbs, 11.2% body fat. This is me cold before my workout. I am def leveled off. I am sure in a few months I could hit single digit BF%, but I am going on vacation in a few days and I guess this is as good as its going to get for now. When I get back from my vaca I am going to start eating more and not worry so much about my body fat....Like I said in previous posts I will worry about that after the winter.

I tested a few of my strength max's.....I can put up 315lbs on the flat bench once alone and twice with a minor spot. Oddly enough I can do it twice alone on the incline bench. I am curling tremendous weight right now...135 lbs on a straight bar FOR REPS OF 5-7....for those that dont know, thats sick weight for a guy my size. I have very long arms as you can see, and it hurts all of my max's. I am shoulder pressing 135 standing as well for reps of 10-12. Leg pressing an easy 315 for reps over 10. now for the real sick part..... I tested my grip and I can squeeze 230lbs with my right hand and 225 with my left....The average adult male grips 80-90 lbs. I could literally break bones with my grip right now.

I am running 3 miles just once a week. The cardio was really killing my gains before.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mark Faust 11-22-09.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	6134  

Old November 22nd, 2009 #74
George Witzgall

Thumbs up

Quote:
OK 11-22-09, 210 lbs, 11.2% body fat. This is me cold before my workout. I am def leveled off. I am sure in a few months I could hit single digit BF%, but I am going on vacation in a few days and I guess this is as good as its going to get for now. When I get back from my vaca I am going to start eating more and not worry so much about my body fat....Like I said in previous posts I will worry about that after the winter.

I tested a few of my strength max's.....I can put up 315lbs on the flat bench once alone and twice with a minor spot. Oddly enough I can do it twice alone on the incline bench. I am curling tremendous weight right now...135 lbs on a straight bar FOR REPS OF 5-7....for those that dont know, thats sick weight for a guy my size. I have very long arms as you can see, and it hurts all of my max's. I am shoulder pressing 135 standing as well for reps of 10-12. Leg pressing an easy 315 for reps over 10. now for the real sick part..... I tested my grip and I can squeeze 230lbs with my right hand and 225 with my left....The average adult male grips 80-90 lbs. I could literally break bones with my grip right now.

I am running 3 miles just once a week. The cardio was really killing my gains before.

nice pecs. don't worry too much about body fat. grow in some chest hair and don't shave your pubes. if you can ultimately work out just once a week for an hour, you will maintain and even build on your strength - it just takes that little amount.

Old November 22nd, 2009 #75
varg

George I saw your photo that time you posted it.. You're pretty chubby and out of shape. Why are you giving work out advice?

Or are you just here to try to hit on guys ?

Old November 22nd, 2009 #76
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
George I saw your photo that time you posted it.. You're pretty chubby and out of shape. Why are you giving work out advice?

Or are you just here to hit on guys ?
varg, why don't you comment on my vision of the future of white nationalism (as presented in the strategy section)?

Old November 22nd, 2009 #77
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post

Or are you just here to try to hit on guys ?
Well, it is kind of a gay thread

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old November 23rd, 2009 #78
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
nice pecs. don't worry too much about body fat. grow in some chest hair and don't shave your pubes. if you can ultimately work out just once a week for an hour, you will maintain and even build on your strength - it just takes that little amount.
At some point in bodybuilding the hair on arms legs, etc. stops growing or just dies off. It does and I can't find an explanation anywhere. I've been working on my forearms every day since having started in april, they're as close to "shredded" now as your average mesomorph is gonna get short of sucking down steroids for a year. I noticed that the surrounding hair looked a little thinned, so last month I ripped off a few patches around mid-arm and it hasn't grown back in since, I felt no sensation either. Now unless people will think I have mange...it's all gotta go.

Old November 23rd, 2009 #79
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

How tall are you, Faust?

Very nice vascularity in the arms, considering the shot was taken pre-workout.

Old November 23rd, 2009 #80
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
How tall are you, Faust?

Very nice vascularity in the arms, considering the shot was taken pre-workout.
I'm 6' and 3/4" in bare feet

Thread