VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 25th, 2014 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Epiphanies Thread

This is going to be the best thread we've ever had.

This subject interests me more than getting the next hit interested the rat those rotten scientists taught to tap the crack bar.

That means I make the first post, and I will make it tomorrow after I do my kick-restarter podcast.

So don't post in here until I give the go-ahead, or as God is my witness, I will use IP combined with bat echolocation to find your house, go there, and cunt punt you.

What you can do is...think about epiphanies you've had.

An epiphany is not some trivial insight. Nor is it a fucking horseshit religious revelation, which is a thing pertaining to congirls.

An epiphany is a much deeper than usual and of-a-sudden enlightening into the nature of a slice of the connections that form the world and its myriad interoperations. You aren't vouchsafed more than a few of them in a lifetime. I have had my few, and I will lay them out first. I have to attain to a certain mood to access the flow-feeling that is necessary to convey the depth and piquancy of these insights or they sound merely mundane. If I had frequent access to these feelings, I would be a novelist. But I don't. It's not so easy to achieve, like an 80-year-old trying to beat off to a picture of an adult Tina Yothers.

I mean what I say about cunt-punting. Don't fuck with me!

But when I give the signal, I want to see some quality epiphanies, I'm not kidding about that.

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 25th, 2014 at 09:48 PM.

Old May 2nd, 2014 #2
Lucian A.
Banned

So...what was it?

Old May 2nd, 2014 #3
Wednesday Owens
Banned

Seems to be a platform to argue if your epiphany is better than mine, or if mine can even be characterized as one at all.

Old May 3rd, 2014 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Owens View Post
Seems to be a platform to argue if your epiphany is better than mine, or if mine can even be characterized as one at all.
Not at all. Not a competition at all. Blast the idea.

I genuinely want to know what others have found.

Trust me, this thread is coming. I just have been fighting off wave after wave of technical failure lately, fucking annoying. But I've been gestating all my babies up into little storylets and then you'll see the idea.

Competition? Completely antithetical to the spirit in this thread. But I must make the initial post shed the correct sort of light, so that others can see what I'm looking for.

Old May 3rd, 2014 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Owens View Post
Epiphany is a real and specific thing. It is not seeing a ghost. It is not having a visit from Haagen-Dazs Jesus one night. It is a sort of super-insight into the connections of things, or the nature of things, or a small-r revelation to the experiencer of possibilities unimagined before then.

Old May 3rd, 2014 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

If you laugh at my ephiphanies or treat them any way but respectfully, I will probably ban you.

Not because I give a goddam what you think of them, but because other people are swayed by social pressure and not built to handle scorn and might refrain from offering their epiphanies, or at least offering what they think is an epiphany.

I want to get everything we have on the table, and then sort through it, and see if anything new emerges.

Old May 3rd, 2014 #7
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

This thread better deliver. I mean like Dominos.

Old May 3rd, 2014 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
This thread better deliver. I mean like Dominos.
It will. The problem is, I've probably mentioned all mine before altho not all at once. But I've never done them up right, for public presentation.

Old May 3rd, 2014 #9
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
It will. The problem is, I've probably mentioned all mine before altho not all at once. But I've never done them up right, for public presentation.
I've had a total of 3 in my life. One at 19, one at 30 and the last one was fairly recent.

Wonder how many epiphanies the average person has over a lifetime? Linked to intelligence perhaps? An ability to truly understand or connect things. How common is that?

Old May 3rd, 2014 #10
Wednesday Owens
Banned

Quote:
...but because other people are swayed by social pressure and not built to handle scorn and might refrain from offering their epiphanies, or at least offering what they think is an epiphany.
Thank-you.

I've done a bit of reading and from I understand thus far is that one who experiences an epiphany has put a great deal of effort into the subject already, and that the 'realization' is more the subconscious mind answering our conscious effort rather than an angel or 'sign' from the supernatural. Anyway, I am intrigued and believe I have had 5.

All 5 have to do with the 'cycle' (circular motion) of things in contrast to the 'linear' understanding and presentation so apparent in most everything around us today.

I won't be telling mine first, but it felt like crucial pieces of a puzzle fit together in one instant. I look forward to this thread.

Old May 12th, 2014 #11
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Tick-tock, man.

Old March 13th, 2019 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

i forgot my epiphanies for the moment. as i recall, i will be posting them.

Old March 16th, 2019 #13
Alex Linder
Administrator

epiphany, example #1 (not my first, but first i can remember at the moment)

it wasnt until i was about 45 that

it dawned on me, the truth:

most people don't believe in causality.

they believe in luck, chance, fate, god - and dozens of other names.

things happen for A reason, they believe. and by A reason they mean NO reason

[you are welcome to post here, but please remember that epiphany is not simple insight, it is much more profound - a profound truth that finally get through to you. it's not a revelation, either. that's a hallucination that comes from outside, or is presented that way for marketing purposes]

Old April 18th, 2019 #14
SomeGuy

For me, I realized that people are often tricked. And that tricksters are incredibly wealthy. Because the pool of fools is so large and the profit from each, depending on the trick, has no limits.

In some ways it can be better than being smart because intelligence will grant a solution that everyone will steal, where as a trick can work on the smartest of people and can be repeated many times.

Last edited by SomeGuy; April 18th, 2019 at 08:58 PM.

Old April 18th, 2019 #15
SomeGuy

I also learned that natural talent is far far more important than "luck" in almost all circumstances. That you cannot get lucky and become successful nor does success get stripped from the talented by bad luck. For the most part.

Old January 14th, 2020 #16
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

1. Community is of the utmost importance. It is the most important thing in the world. It takes generations to build and is usually unappreciated by those born within it. Once destroyed, it is gone, and will take an extraordinary group of people to rebuild it. It's importance is immeasurable; because of the way a community builds a person and forms them, it has no equal. When you do not grow up in a community of family, friends and long time associates, your are set back leagues. (The value of community is so high that jews work everyday to destroy ours while protecting theirs.)

2. There are no rules only consequences. You can do whatever you want if you are willing to take the consequences. Some people are so smart and plan so far ahead that they never face real consequences for hyper destructive actions.

3. You will never again see 99.999999% of the people you interact with in life. Their personal opinion means nothing, as a group it is a problem. Also, you can never perceive yourself how others see you.

4. You can destroy an entire country for under 5 million dollars. Maybe even less. You just need to know where the weak links, choke points, and fulcrums are. These are specific to each group of people. in this endeavor, strength of will and loyalty is priceless and you cannot buy them for any sum of money.

5. It's just an old fucking book of rehashed stories, but it did create the greatest scam of all time, and the insidiousness of the brain warping is truly amazing that people who have not one iota of proof in dusty old fairy tales have a problem turning their back on this bullshit out of fear of eternal suffering.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old January 15th, 2020 #17
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Had one while I was walking tonight; Liberals are pro criminal because they don't give a shit about victims, especially white victims, they love it that criminals cause problems because they hate white people and their own countries, and last but not least, liberals themselves are anti-civilization, anti-family, and rebel just to rebel ,whether or not it is ultimately for the good of all. The do it just to cause havoc and unrest. They hate peace, civility, normalcy and tradition.

Lastly, they defend criminals because it is in their best interest as they are themselves are immoral and amoral, law breakers, cheaters and criminals themselves.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old May 21st, 2020 #18
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Default A masterpiece of a set up.

Thinking of all this pro nigger propaganda; shit like Black Panther and the new Star Wars movies, they nigger is always portrayed as the hero, the mastermind, and the sage and the scientist, while nothing in real life reinforces it. Besides the sickening push of race mixing, this is setting the non-whites up for a beautiful catastrophe, a masterpiece of destruction.

Look at white architecture, of art. You can see this in only video games today, but wait. Something magnificent can be, if you only think for a moment. A masterpiece of a white world.

Niggers and nonwhites, incompetent, stupid, useless, noxious are all puffed up by this bullshit, without realizing the true capability of whites, are made weaker in their baseless arrogance. While at the same time, whites, disparaged and demoralized by this same unceasing propaganda, do not appreciate or understand their own capability. The cap which has been screwed down on our potential, our capability, our anger and natural biological urge to destroy the other when they take our resources, our land and our women, is essentially the equivalent of the jew busily ripping the seal from the white golem they have created. What happens when whites have nothing to hope for, nothing pure, no freedom, and no longer hold the false faith and self restraint imposed upon it by christinsanity?

I no longer have much to hope for except a masterpiece of my enemies' destruction. They have destroyed and corrupted every single outlet of art for us. Now, only the masterpiece remains, and if you were to focus all of the un-utilized competence and creativity of white men, who have experienced nothing but a torrent of hatred for 50 years, what a fantastic work it will be.

I am ready to do my part in that master work, and they are furiously delivering the final studios, the brushes and paint to us.

Last edited by Frank Toliver; May 21st, 2020 at 03:40 PM.

Old May 21st, 2020 #19
Garrick Fenstad
Banned

i had a pipfaney the other night while trying to take a shit. had a huge log but it wouldn't slide down the flume. so i thought and thought til i visualized this nigger's face in the bottom of the toilet bowl. you know, begging me to be let out. and once i could clearly see this nigger's face below my ass the shit just exploded outta my ass. and that's my pipfaney. that constipation is all in the mind.

Old June 7th, 2020 #20
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Just had a major epiphany; these same assholes marching are the exactv same assholes who clog up the arts and academia with anti white shit and block anyone from making quality uplifting work. They block anyone not in their garbage group from advancing, while they themselves are stupid, inept and uncreative. This whole group of people needs to go for the good of our civilization. Thank god they are showing themselves with such wild abandon.

If we are to survive, the government must be based on whether things are good for whites, and rewards and prestige based on ones benefit to the race, and the failed sand religion of christinsanity replaced with ancestor and people veneration.

Tags
#1, epiphanies

Thread