VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 9th, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Chad

6-6-07

Hail Chad! Many thanks for your most welcome letter of June 4th, & the revealing article on “anti-immigrant extremists” in USA Today.

ZOG does not want anyone to discourage the invaders, so it looks as if the North American Union is proceeding unimpeded. All things are falling into place for eventual political union of Canada, USA & Mexico, which our banksters have wanted for centuries.

We are almost as far along the road to the Jew World Ordure as are the Europeans, with their European Union & common currency, the euro. The North American Union will have its currency, the “amero,” as I hear.

I believe that the best therapy to eliminate the “prison mentality” would be day passes for inmates.

The prison would operate like a Youth Hostel, but the residents would have to be in during certain hours, such as bedtime & mealtimes. In their absence, the prisoners could stroll around town, go to the library, &c., maybe get jobs which would conform to the prison schedule.

If a prisoner ‘forgot’ to come ‘home’, it would indicate that he was cured of the Prisoner Mentality. Such a deal!

I was discussing 2 problems with a local politician, whose name I shall not mention to protect her career.

(1) The growing prison population &

(2) The growing demand for electricity.

My solution would be to sentence offenders to megawatts, not years. The megawatts would be generated in a massive prison gymnasium, in which the exercise machines would run generators, which would feed power into the grid, which could also be stored in batteries.

Not only would this be energy-efficient, but it would be an incentive to prisoners, for they could work off their sentence sooner!

The motto of the prison system would be inspiring: “Work Makes You Free!” She thought she’d heard that slogan somewhere, but wasn’t sure. Stay tuned!

The guards could also pitch in for bonuses. Their slogan could be: “We light up your life!”

There is also the Chinese slogan: “Many hands make light (s) work.” I can foresee a bright future for our ZOG-gulags.

Yes, psychological warfare has many tactics, such as raising one’s hope & dashing it. There’s a reverse tactic, such as fake executions, in which the prisoner expects he will die, but instead gets a stay of execution.

The victim may come to identify with his captors, since he knows his life is in their hands. This mentality is called “The Stockholm Syndrome” in which terrorists invaded & occupied an embassy in Stockholm & threatened their hostages with death. During the standoff with the authorities, the hostages sided with the terrorists!

There was the case of the newspaper heiress, Patty Hearst, who was allegedly kidnapped by members of The Symbionese Liberation Army. To everyone’s surprise, she was photographed taking part in an armed bank robbery, & gained the nickname of Tanya.

Tanya had been a female associate of Che Guevara, before his death in Bolivia. Che was betrayed by Moscow, & Tanya may have given away his location. I digress.

Americans use the word ‘guy’, but some linguists say it is a slight mispronunciation of “Goy” or “Gentile.”

Guy is used in Britain in connection with Guy Fawkes, the Roman Catholic conspirator who attempted to blow up Parliament with gunpowder around 1606.

The Brits celebrate Guy Fawkes Day with fireworks, like July 4th in Usrael. During the Brit-fest, a “Guy” is burnt up, perhaps with accompanying fireworks.

The Guy effigy is a grotesque, scarecrow-like figure, so no one would refer to another person as a “guy” in Britain, as we do in the USA.

In Brit-speak, “chap” is used instead: “I met this chap in a pub, who told me he was a Yank.”

In Africa, I’d be called a “Canadian,” on good days. On bad days, I’d be called a “bloody Yank.”

Even if one is a Southerner, Brits refer to him as a “Yank.” That’s why some say “life isn’t fair.” ZOG knows!

Yes, Frahm is usually a jewish name. NPR jewsradio finally admitted today that the TB fugitive, Andrew Speaker, is a jew.

I’ve heard of .308 caliber rifles, but never a .408. I’m not a weapons expert.

As I understand, ZOG forces use a .50 caliber sniper rifle which can bring down elephants & small aircraft, if they become annoying.

2,600 yards is quite a distance. Standard military ironsights are set at 600 yards.

Yes, Goyim are indeed suckers & sheep. I enclose a copy of FDR’s executive order forbidding U.S. citizens from holding gold & gold certificates as of 1 May 1933.

You will note that all gold was to be turned over to the Federal Reserve, the private jew bank. Such a deal!

I would not have kept “gold certificates,” but if I had any gold, I’d have kept it. Most Goyim had no gold to hold, by 1933, which was almost the depth of The Depression of 1929-1939.

Senator Charles Lindbergh Sr. called The Federal Reserve Act an act of treason, so he was roughed up by Bureau of Investigation agents, which later became the FBI.

Most things change, but White Goyim are getting no smarter.

Take care! DOWZ! ORION! 88!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread