VNN Broadcasts

Old March 23rd, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Jan

28 SEP 07

Hail Jan!

[---]

As you may know, the ZOG has wanted to amalgamate North America into one country, comprised of Canada, USA & Mexico, which will be called “The North American Union.” Its currency will be the “amero.” I’ve not seen the symbol. I’d suggest a slave-chain of 3 links.

[---]

It is typical jewspeak to keep calling Whites “the majority,” when we are really a very small minority.

Worse still, our enemies use our geographical & tribal divisions against us on a ‘divide & rule,’ ‘divide & destroy’ basis, with our whole-hearted collaboration, just as I wrote in “The Golem.”

The jews are pushing to abolish freedom of speech in the U.S. Congress, under the camouflage of “Hate Laws.”

They are not giving up, for one traitor (aren’t they all) in Congress wants to add a new federal “Hate Law” to a piece of legislation on something quite different.

The ZOG has already prepared the Goyim for such thought-crime laws by introducing the term, “hate-crimes.” This is grotesque redundancy, as you can plainly see, for there would also be “love-crimes,” by the same token.

What has emotion got to do with crime? Murder, theft, arson, swindles, &c. are damaging enough to the victims, regardless of the emotion or not connected with the crime.

I asked an FBI agent if non-Whites would also be charged with “hate-crimes,” & he said with a grin: “Don’t hold your breath!” In other words, “hate crime laws” are anti-White laws.

If I resist a Black who tries to rob me & the Black is injured by my self-defence, then I can be charged with a “hate crime”, & I would be punished, since the Black had not succeeded in injuring me by theft, &/or in killing me.

To be White is to be guilty under Zionist Occupation Government.

The USA has enjoyed relative freedom of speech up to the present. My suspicion is that such freedom exists because the masses don’t heed those who are not backed by jewish money.

Most “Americans” are prostitutes for pay, & formerly for pensions, also, but our money-masters have broken those promises.

Lucky for me, I’ve been able to get something back from my forced investment in the ZOG, but how long ZOG will meet its obligations is anyone’s guess.

I note that more & more of my letters are being seized in the U.S. prison system.

I can look at the ‘bright’ side: censorship will save me postage, but is the same censorship to be imposed in all my correspondence, as Canada censors use of the Internet? In that event, I can really save on postage. Ha!

I listen to NPR jewsradio, since I like my kosher-communist propaganda clearly-stated. That way, I am able to filter some truth out of it. As usual, I receive more indications of plans for war against Iran.

Incidently, I play no musical instrument, nor can I read musical notes, but I think the design for sheet music is attractive. That’s why I took this home from my stationery store.

The jewsmedia are now touting World War II, so as to make us think that it was such a ‘glorious’ struggle, which ended with U.S. ‘liberation’ of Nazi “death-camps.”

One G.I. took pictures of the starving concentration camp inmates, as if starvation had been the Germans’ policy, rather than the successful Allied aerial attacks on the German roads & railroads, which cut off food supplies.

That’s why such starvation occurred at the end of the war, for starvation was never a German policy, especially not in essential war production camps, including Auschwitz et al.

Now to mail this before the post office closes. Many thanks for all your assistance!

DOWZ! ORION! 88!

Eric

P.S.: Snail-mail is restrictive, in view of my time limitations. Idle babblers & mischief-makers use the Internet, since it is so easy. Snail-mail requires more work & payment of postage.

If I were directly on the Internet, I’d need several secretaries to cope with the volume.

Zionists monitor the Internet, & they want “hate laws” to stop people from expressing ideas they hate on the U.S. Internet. Stay tuned!

--------------------

Eric Thomson: The Golem

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=67560

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread