VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 2nd, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Mr. V

10 DEC 07

Dear Mr. V: Just call me Eric. Many thanks for your letter of 6 DEC 07.

I’m glad you enjoyed learning useful knowledge from Michael & myself. You have things to teach me, as well, & I appreciate your insights.

As you can appreciate, we are very restricted by the prison censors who object to anything pro-White & just plain truthful.

Blacks & mestizos can promote their nationalism, but Whites may not, in ZOG’s gulags. Hence, it’s great to correspond with a White Nationalist on the outside.

Most of my writings are banned from prisons, not because I advocate violence, but because of my news analyses in terms of White interests. If I were Chinese, I’d write in terms of Chinese interests, you can be sure!

I’m glad to learn that you are maintaining your ethnic identity, for our worst error is to abandon our racial roots.

Both sides of my family are “offshore Scots,” that is from the Orkneys down to the Isle of Man, via the Hebrides. Occasionally, we are accused of being Vikings, since Thomson is Norwegian.

Brian of Ireland has a tough row to hoe. The download refers.

I’m not sure if he will retain his snail-mail post office box in Limerick, for he says it is out of his way, & it appears that his residence is full of postal thieves who simply steal his letters.

I’m sure Brian would like to hear from you. You may be able to contact him by E-mail.

It is sad that the Irish live in a land named for them, but they are not a Nation, as a people, neither in thought nor behavior.

This is why Brian must sort out the pro-White Irish from the anti-Whites, as I must do in Judeo-America, which has always been an anti-White bankster empire & never a nation. Nation = people, not place.

Please don’t worry about spelling errors, nor about inadvertently offending me. I keep 2 English dictionaries handy to correct my own spelling. English is said to be 85% phonetic, so many words are spelled differently than they are pronounced, unlike Spanish & German.

The point you have made that “birds of a feather flock together,” is that we are judged by our associates.

Moreover, as you say, our associates can help or hamper us in achieving our goals for ourselves & others.

There is an old saying that we can’t get mileage out of creeps. I’ve had lots of experience to prove the truth of that statement, so I am very careful in regard to my associates.

Brian’s major problems are twofold: the apathy &/or indifference of ‘decent’ people, & the degeneracy of his associates. From what he observes, the former workingclass of Ireland is bombed out on booze & drugs.

The jew, “Lenin,” used to say that “Religion is the opiate of the masses.” Now he would say that opiates are the religion of the masses.

Politics is people-power, so drunken people make bad politics, ZOG love ’em. This was mentioned in The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, from 1896, & it’s as true today as it was then.

It’s great of you to send Michael some needed items. If you want to use my name, you may do so, as long as the gift is legal. I’ve been accused of many things, but so far, not of smuggling contraband into ZOG-gulags. Ha!

My thoughts have already been deemed unkosher by zoggies, but I hope they will let Michael have his glasses!

Brian is making use of modern electronic communications like a pro. From what I gather, he can use a small device to communicate worldwide, instantly, & he can transmit photos & text.

But it’s his posters which attract the media, so he can get needed publicity. He must have publicity to offer the people a choice, & even if they disagree with him, Brian gives them an opportunity to think. That’s what jews hate most: Goyim who think.

According to the Chinese sage, whose name escapes me, there are 3 types of leadership: “There is the leader who coerces & the leader who inspires, but the best leader is one who teaches, for his followers can say: ‘See, we did it ourselves!’”

Nothing would give me more satisfaction than to know my fellow Whites are doing the right things, toward their own survival. If they can do that, I don’t care if they never heard of me.

I hope you find the enclosed material of interest. So much of it has been censored by ZOG in your former residence.

Please read it at your convenience & pass it along to those who want to read it. There’s more where that came from.

All the best. Good Yule to you & yours. DOWZ! ORION!

Eric Thomson

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread