VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 6th, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to J.W.

29 JAN 08

Sieg Howdy, J.W.: Many thanks for your S.A.S.E. & the stamps. Always appreciated, since I’m a total snail-mail user. One computerite marvelled that I can produce “instant hardcopy” on this 1950 manual typewriter. I point out that I think no faster with a computer.

I now have 6 Jasons by actual count, each of whom has a file folder. They all seem to have thinking & writing talent, as you do. Maybe I should apply for a ZOG grant to study “The Correlation Between Jasonism & Cognition.” Then we could form a tax-exempt foundation with bafflegab as its primary product. Well, we can dream, if not of sugarplums, then depreciating zogbucks.

It is said that first impressions are important. Indeed they are, since my first impression & likewise those of my correspondents are what we receive in the mail.

I recall watching Germany’s biggest military parade, which occurred on Hitler’s 50th birthday, in Berlin.

A German viewer of the old movie said, “All this marching & parading bores me. It is so repetitive.”

I said that a non-military viewer is justified in perceiving it that way, “but see those foreign military attaches in that viewing stand? They are military intelligence-gatherers. Notice that the Polish attache is not watching the Luftwaffe aircraft. He is watching the German horses. Aren’t those little German tanks cute?” Ha!

I continued: “Just suppose one of the tanks or trucks was to run out of fuel or break down, in the middle of the parade! What sort of impression would that make on the foreign viewers? To me, it would represent the tip of an iceberg of incompetence, a major deficiency in command, supervision & execution. Wasn’t anyone in charge of vehicle maintenance? Did no one check that the fuel tanks were topped up?”

That’s why first impressions are important. I saw no such slip-up in that 1938 [1939] parade. The Germans did themselves proud.

I must say that so-called Creators have had the only problems I have encountered in use of mail & communication. This indicates that they must have other things in common.

First has been improper use of postage, as we know. The post office won’t deliver mail if it lacks proper postage.

Then there is communication which gets omitted &/or mixed up. I received a very warm letter from one “Creator” in an envelope addressed to me. Fine, so far, but the letter was to his girlfriend! Duuh.

I quickly returned it to him in another envelope which I actually addressed to him, & not to President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe!

In our case, your lack of instructions on the Eddy essay resulted in my sending it on to a Recovering Klassenite.

What I recall from my reading of his essay was that he needed more information in order to focus the text. Otherwise, it was quite readable.

It would be as if I were to write an essay about North America, to the effect that there is a political entity located on the North American continent called USA & that it has people of all races, some of which are ‘more equal than others,’ &c.

Before I can inform others, I must begin by informing myself. Mr. Eddy should carry on writing, as well as learning, so he can write essays in which others are informed.

As per Klassenite Konfusion, you enclosed a download from Matt Renner with your letter of 31 DEC 07, but you asked about evaluating Mr. Eddy’s article.

You said not a word about the actual enclosure composed by Mr. Renner, although it is still important & informative as to ZOG’s program of suppressing our freedom of inquiry & expression, in particular on the Internet.

When or if you are able to use the Internet, I urge you & others to make your text legible & easy to photocopy. Yes, people still use photocopiers in this age of computers!

The text of the Renner article is obscured by a camouflage background, & passages which the author deemed of particular importance appear to be printed in disappearing ink, so a forensic lab is required to decipher them.

Once again, the publisher thinks he should be artsy-fartsy in lieu of communicating.

I advise people that they should consider if something SHOULD be done, just because it can be done.

I could, for example, use the gasoline in my gastank to burn up my car: Possible, yes; desirable, no. Duuh!

I have some heavy-duty motor oil which I could use on this letter so as to obscure the text & make this letter both slimy & sticky. Of course, such “Creativity” on my part would likely cause the post office to refuse even to handle my letter.

I’ve seen the results of monkeys which have entered a campsite which fools left unattended. With my merely human intellect, I marvel at how “creative” monkeys can be in their mischief.

It’s time for “Creators” to focus on “COMPETENCE,” toward the achievement of desired results. I can appreciate humor, but self-sabotage is not particularly funny to me, unless it is done by the enemy, to his cost.

Sorry, but I have not read the titles you mentioned.

Caution: Fictional portrayals are still permissible, ZOG willing, but “advocacy” as declared by Covington is deemed to be “terrorism” & “conspiracy” by ZOG.

I wish you Strength through Joy & Wisdom. ORION!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread