VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 16th, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Michael

9 DEC 06

Dear Michael: It was great to receive your ‘new, improved’ appeal documents, which I have copied for mailing, along with Pease’s ad-seg referral. As you say, it may have no effect on the zoggies, but it’s certainly worth a try, while truth is still a defence.

If the new-jew “hate law” (for thought-crime) passes in the U.S. CONgress in January, 2007, then truth will be no defence & all trials may become travesties, in which ‘guilt’ will be presumed, as in the Zionist Allies’ Nuremberg Kangaroo Kourt proceedings.

I’d like to send you a Yule card, but your zoggies freak out at such items, so I shall wish you a Merry Yule & Happy New Year in words, without (aargh!) pictures. I hope you received the 2 pictures which you requested, by now.

I enclose a copy of the postal receipt for my previous appeal mailings, & I shall do the same with this one, for the record.

Edgar Steele would be great to contact, so I’ll ask my correspondents how this may be done. I have no snail-mail address for him.

Many thanks for the revealing ad for “Vanity Fair”, in which kosher warmongers who demanded our invasion of Iraq suddenly switch sides.

Bush the Stupid may not know that he was their patsy, whom they now claim to disavow.

Since they cannot & will not make amends with their sacrificial Goyim, who are dead or severely damaged, they must resort to a scapegoat upon whom they load their sins.

The Zionists’ behavior is classic ‘jew-jitsu’, in which the running thief is the first to shout, “Stop, thief!”

Bush has performed his evils for the jews’ perceived benefit, so now, he can go. His Zionist masters got the benefit, & Bush, the useful idiot, gets the blame.

My impression of the current status of our Kosher Kaleidoscope of Calamities is that it is about to turn, as it did in 1941.

Our kosher bankster “Novus Ordo Seclorum” (New World Order) has been around on the “Great Seal” of the USA as of 4 July 1776, so Bush II is just the ZOG’s current shabez Goy minion, if Bush is not a jew, himself, as some sources reveal.

I understand that my relative, Charles Thomson, sketched the Freemasonic design of The Seal, which patriot & non-Freemason Samuel Adams criticised as a “tawdry, freemasonic device,” if I recall correctly.

The trick of publicising a crime, such as world conquest via a “new world order,” is to enmesh the intended victims under a cabalistic spell, in which they become willing accomplices in their own victimization.

According to cabalism, the guilt for the crime thereby passes from the perpetrators to their victims: one who lets himself be robbed is thereby ‘guilty’ of the robbery.

If we look into our jewsmedia version of The Kosher Kaleidoscope, we can perceive certain potentials: A huge Mexican invasion of the USA as “refugees,” following a civil war in Mexico, as Chinese continue to swarm into North America; a political reshuffle along previously-stated Judeo-bankster-Freemasonic lines to create “The North American Union” of Mexico, Canada & the USA.

This ‘new order’ would pave the way for a whole new ZOG & a major restructuring of governments on this continent.

Failure of our money, as in jew-ruled Old Testament Egypt, before the sheenie-skedaddle, is likely.

A World War in The Middle East is quite possible, just before the collapse of the Judeo-American Empire, which such a war may trigger, although collapse will occur in due course, without a major war.

Bad things are sure to happen, whether Whitey chooses to die quietly or fight for his existence.

Either way, we have nothing much to lose: White men arise! You have nothing to lose but your debts! (To paraphrase the jew, “Marx” alias Levy alias Mordechai.)

Jews like to play their sheenie shell game, with different names.

If the above-mentioned possibilities are deemed insufficient to keep the Goyim occupied, we can also look forward to abolition of our 1st Amendment in January, the suppression of the Internet, talkshows & other public media, in addition to thought-crime law enforcement, as occurs in Europe, Canada & Australia.

All the best. DOWZ! & ORION!

Eric

P.S.: I should also mention the advent of an era of plagues, due to uncontrolled immigration & the collapse of public health measures. No need to visit The Turd World, for it is coming to us, thanks be to ZOG.

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread