VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 23rd, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Doug

25 MAY 07

Dear Doug: Many thanks for your letter of 20 MAY 07 & the great enclosures!

The article on the mystery of governance is valuable reference material, which goes to prove that people never have “governments of laws,” but always “governments of men,” Freemasonic twaddle to the contrary.

Your observation on the morphing of ‘education’ into indoctrination is also explained in the article on Leo Strauss’ Philosophy of Deception which accompanies this letter.

You mention the psychology of leadership & propaganda. Our bankster-Zionist enemy has its victims PAYING to receive their disinformative indoctrination, like successful drug-peddlers.

Why does our enemy succeed? Because his message is purveyed as entertainment, & his control of money enables him to afford it.

As you say, most sheeple are attracted by imagery, not reason, & most are sheeple: at least 19 out of every 20.

Few have critical faculties, but perhaps those may be taught, like muscle-building. But people must WANT to develop such faculties.

The universities of Europe began from the desire of certain people to obtain knowledge. Students searched for men who knew things they also wanted to know, & for which they were willing to pay. A man who excelled in a worthwhile field was sought by other men for his knowledge & skills.

Education in The Middle Ages was deemed rare & valuable, so it was enthusiastically acquired, not grudgingly received as today, in which ‘education’ is seen as an imposition, rather than a privilege.

There is a tendency for people to believe that anything which is given free of charge is of no value, so the more a person tries to get his message out, the less likely sheeple will heed him.

He’d probably attract more followers if he ‘tried’ to keep his message secret. This was what attracted people to the “mystery cults” of ancient times.

I have been approached with such a ‘sales-pitch’ by recruiters for the Freemasons, who said they had a great store of “hidden knowledge.” I objected, for I considered the hiding of knowledge to be immoral, for Truth is hard enough to teach in open classrooms.

Of course, I am not your normal prospective recruit for Freemasonry, & I object to signing my loyalty over to persons unknown, on behalf of programs unknown. That is not how I care to live. In brief, I did not take their bait, but others have, so the Freemasons get their recruits.

Any presentation of knowledge must be tailored to the intended recipient. One fellow wanted to know about The Holohoax, but he was unwilling to read “The Hoax of the 20th Century” by Arthur Butz, whom I know. That book was “too long,” but another person may deem it “too brief.”

As Commander Rockwell wrote in “Propaganda, From Ivory Tower to Privy Wall,” the message must be presented in different formats for maximum dissemination.

And, as you say, the teacher must also know his subject, so be may present it most effectively, & he must also know his audience, rather than seek to use a “one size fits all” approach.

Hitler had a remarkable rapport with his audiences, a “fingertip-feel.” His listeners often said that “he had the ability to put into words the unspoken thoughts in our minds.”

Knowing that quality counts above written constitutions, Hitler soon began to search for successors by recruiting young people, boys & girls, who had potential leadership abilities. They were selected in a manner similar to young people who are selected for West Point.

The NSDAP sought potential leaders from all social classes in Germany. Those selected would enter leadership training school: The NAPOLA or National Political Academy.

The criteria for selection were

(1) Mental ability;

(2) Physical ability, &

(3) Character, most of all.

I know one fellow who got kicked out for “lack of character.” It has been noted that bad men can misuse & ruin any good system, but good men can overcome the faults of any bad system. The trick is to find those good men!

Many who ‘join’ groups, subscribe to publications, buy regalia & adopt fashions which they identify with their group are not activists, but consumers. The outward appearance & items consumed substitute for inner knowledge & determination.

Politics requires much more than fashion statements. When the Britzog banned “political uniforms,” the British Fascists faded into the woodwork. When ZOG banned the brownshirts of the NSDAP, they appeared with NO shirts!

Politics is indeed “the art of the possible,” so we must take ‘the spirit of the times’ into account, but that does not mean we should pander to its degenerate aspects. This is why leaders are so important, & that’s why Ernst Röhm had to go.

We must watch out for bad apples who spread their rottenness in a group. As you say, people learn by example.

Most sheeple learn from the jewsmedia examples of anti-White, pro-race-mixing features. So our job is to educate them to be pro-White by banishing their indoctrinated guilt & self-hatred.

That’s a pretty tall order, but the technical means are available in abundance, even via cellphones for audio-visual features, CDs & DVDs.

Electronic media is the way to go for new recruits. The printed word is going the way of stone tablets in regard to the masses, unless it appears as text-messages on cellphones.

In all of this palaver we must not ignore the proverbial dog that didn’t bark in the night; economy.

A friend of mine in AZ reported on his skinhead experience. The local skins score on all the fashion points. They ‘hang out’ together at a restaurant which tolerated them when a “rich guy” bought them food & drinks.

It turned out that the “rich guy” was a mafiosi with kosher connections who was enlisting them in the Ecstasy trade. I understand that DEA raids dealt with the “rich guy” & his boss.

The skins still ‘hang out’, spending their parents’ money. They work out with weights, get tattoos & look at themselves in the mirror.

They arrange abortions for their girlfriends. They get older, but no wiser; but I hear they do participate in political meetings & leafletting.

I’m not aware of the current role played by drugs & alcohol. I was struck by my memories of the Hippies who also lived off their parents & who supplemented their allowances with money earned from drug-dealing & prostitution.

The Hippies said they were “an alternate society,” but they had no alternate economy outside the ZOG’s cash economy. For that matter, I have my own individual lifestyle, but it is economically dependent on the ZOG’s generosity & the ZOG’s cash economy.

The Germans have a concept which I translate as ‘show’ rather than ‘substance.’ If our economy permits, as in the ZOG-gulags, one can dress according to fashion & even shout slogans.

We can sell our publications to one another, as well as CDs & DVDs, but we really lack a sustainable community with its own economy: no political independence without economic independence.

The real job is to get beyond our co-consumption & our fashion statements into economic self-sufficiency.

The Mormons achieved this to a large degree, although much less so today under ZOG’s cash economy & credit racket. Aside from touting adultery with non-Whites, the Mormons still retain a sense of community & an economy which can sustain it.

The Amish are also self-sufficient. ZOG tolerates them, steals their horses & keeps its eye on them. I understand that their surplus children who cannot adopt Amish ways for lack of land go away, possibly into the “English” society. Land is no longer cheap, so the Amish Way will probably go the way of The Indian Way of hunting & gathering.

Land, labor & capital are the 3 legs of an economy. In the end, no land = no food. Over-population removes land from its essential role in food-production. This principle applies in Turd World countries & in pre-Turd World countries such as the USA.

ZOG’s economy produces profits for the few ‘chosen ones’, & it produces depletion & pollution of life-sustaining resources such as land, air & water.

NPR jewsradio recently reported on the extensive use of toxic food additives from China, here in the Jewnited States. Why do we import FOOD from China? ZOG only knows.

What I know is that such evil business reaps profits for parasitic middlemen who exploit “cheap labor” in China to make more zogbucks from consumers.

The fact that their consumers may get sick is no concern of the middlemen, who only care about making profits in the global economy.

This reminds me of “The Third Man” in which the evil protagonist is selling adulterated medicine in Europe’s post-World War II black market. I personally knew such a jew, so the story was based on fact. He was a hotel manager in Africa, where I used to ‘hang out.’

In regard to publishing your articles, &c. in publications which accept such items, I shall be happy to supply you with their names & addresses, some of which I include with this letter.

Everyone is welcome to use my writings on www.FAEM.com & VNN, where I understand they appear. I’d also advise you to get your material on to the Internet, where it can reach a wide readership.

In regard to your book project, & the topic you mentioned, “Race & Creation,” the best article I have on that subject is Jeffrey Turner’s excellent article: “Individualism: The Poisoned Chalice of White Societies.”

Meyer Amschel Rothschild said, “Give me the power to create money & I care not who makes the laws.” His offspring, The Federal Reserve, confirms his evil wisdom: “The one ring to rule them all, & in the darkness bind them.”

Plato described our knowledge in his parable of the cave, in which we see shadows on the walls of the cave, in the flickering light of our campfire. These shadows we mistake for reality. Perhaps that is why Dr. Goebbels urged us “to leap over our own shadows.”

What we may be about to say was likely said long ago & better, but we are like the Eloi whose masters, the Morlocks, have long worked to hide &/or to destroy that knowledge.

Mark Twain said, “Dream better dreams,” & I say “learn to make them into reality.”

All the best & ORION!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread