VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 18th, 2019 #21
Tom Jones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . . what's the point of this post ?
If Africoons weren't technomuhlogical and shit how did they ever build Wakanda? Then explain to me why whitey stole everything from these proud jungle kangz?

Old August 19th, 2019 #22
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Do you believe in jewish fairytales?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt
Those second hand sources, where also taken from Romans who witnessed the Various Tribes of Britons, Germans, Celts, etc all over Europe, and they all wrote their encounters down, People found living Naked living in huts and swamps to people living in cities and in mountain fortresses all over Europe, where ever the Romans went.

Obviously if you think there is something wrong with History at saying Germans didn't build stone, take it up with a Archaeologist, until then it remains a historical fact, that they did not build with stone when the romans found them. They also didn't have a written language, most of Europe had no script at all, except the runestone, and that is also found to have roots from old Latin.
The Romans 'found' their brothers living in huts in the 'swamps' of Europe? I wasn't aware that they ever 'lost' them.

The ancient Romans (Italics), Celts (including Britons) and Germans were the same people who developed different cultures ...why would the Germans and Celts devolve to live like 'animals' and not the Italics? The ancient white folk of the Danube where they all came from were intelligent, cultured people who had an alphabet, advanced metallurgy, employed sophisticated agriculture to feed their people and built with stone ...most traces of that civilization has been wiped out due to its location on the main migration/invasion route into Europe from Asia.

So, the Germans forgot who they were and reverted to savages and the Italics didn't? I think not, sounds like more of the pseudo scientific anti-German propaganda that the jews in academia have been pushing since the beginning of the last century.

FYI, both the Germanic runes and Latin alphabet trace their origins to the Greek ...but, hey all these Euros didn't know of each others existence they just 'sprang up' individually and had to 'find' each other hahaha. (clik to enlarge image below)

Quote:
"The alliance was led by Arminius, a Germanic officer of Varus's auxilia. Arminius had acquired Roman citizenship and had received a Roman military education, which enabled him to deceive the Roman commander methodically and anticipate the Roman army's tactical responses."
Many of the Colonials who fought the Brits in our Revolutionary War (inc. Gen. Washington) had a British military education and were in the British Army before that Empire decided to rape the colonials for additional tribute sparking the rebellion ...same as the Romans attempted to do to Germans. Many white Americans of that age lived in the wild farming and hunting, wearing animal skins ...were they the equivalent to these 'naked savages living in swamps' the Romans 'found' in ancient Germany?

And same as Rome did to Germans after their utter defeat the Brits harassed Americans wherever and whenever they could, even attempting a half assed invasion of the US in 1812 foisted on the British military by bankers in London who wished to restore their prime position in North American trade. British troops burned Washington DC in impotent rage but again were forced to leave with their tails between their legs.

Do you see how history repeats itself over and over again?

Quote:
lol, you have no idea how much of history has been lost, and if you think that Human History started in Europe, then i feel sorry for you, because you literally have no clue whats has been going on.
Europe proper, no. But the white race has been the prime motivator in human history since the end of the last ice age. Archeology is proving this daily with new discoveries, for instance this life like and sized statue found in the 1990's which is by far the oldest ever discovered anywhere on earth (10,000 to 12,000 years old) called 'Urfa Man'. It was found near neolithic cities and monumental constructions of immense age built right after the glaciers receded northward smack dab in the area which is considered the original home of the Indo-European/Aryan race ...(clik to enlarge)

As you can plainly see, on the left is a statue of a white man probably a priest of some forgotten religion holding his hands over his exposed genitals.

If the oldest 'lifesize' statue ever found resembled a semite, mongoloid or especially a negro his face would be on the cover of every schoolkids history book printed in the West ...I bet even most 'educated' folk in the US don't know what 'Urfa Man' is or are even aware of the extremely ancient monumental constructions being uncovered in Turkey and Southern Russia today.

Yawn, yeah I have no idea how much ancient history has been lost

Last edited by T.Garrett; August 19th, 2019 at 02:12 PM. Reason: my crappy spelling

Old August 19th, 2019 #23
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
The Romans 'found' their brothers living in huts in the 'swamps' of Europe? I wasn't aware that they ever 'lost' them.

The ancient Romans (Italics), Celts (including Britons) and Germans were the same people who developed different cultures ...why would the Germans and Celts devolve to live like 'animals' and not the Italics? The ancient white folk of the Danube where they all came from were intelligent, cultured people who had an alphabet, advanced metallurgy, employed sophisticated agriculture to feed their people and built with stone ...most traces of that civilization has been wiped out due to its location on the main migration/invasion route into Europe from Asia.

So, the Germans forgot who they were and reverted to savages and the Italics didn't? I think not, sounds like more of the pseudo scientific anti-German propaganda that the jews in academia have been pushing since the beginning of the last century.

FYI, both the Germanic runes and Latin alphabet trace their origins to the Greek ...but, hey all these Euros didn't know of each others existence they just 'sprang up' individually and had to 'find' each other hahaha. (clik to enlarge image below)

Many of the Colonials who fought the Brits in our Revolutionary War (inc. Gen. Washington) had a British military education and were in the British Army before that Empire decided to rape the colonials for additional tribute sparking the rebellion ...same as the Romans attempted to do to Germans. Many white Americans of that age lived in the wild farming and hunting, wearing animal skins ...were they the equivalent to these 'naked savages living in swamps' the Romans 'found' in ancient Germany?

And same as Rome did to Germans after their utter defeat the Brits harassed Americans wherever and whenever they could, even attempting a half assed invasion of the US in 1812 foisted on the British military by bankers in London who wished to restore their prime position in North American trade. British troops burned Washington DC in impotent rage but again were forced to leave with their tails between their legs.

Do you see how history repeats itself over and over again?

Europe proper, no. But the white race has been the prime motivator in human history since the end of the last ice age. Archeology is proving this daily with new discoveries, for instance this life like and sized statue found in the 1990's which is by far the oldest ever discovered anywhere on earth (10,000 to 12,000 years old) called 'Urfa Man'. It was found near neolithic cities and monumental constructions of immense age built right after the glaciers receded northward smack dab in the area which is considered the original home of the Indo-European/Aryan race ...(clik to enlarge)

As you can plainly see, on the left is a statue of a white man probably a priest of some forgotten religion holding his hands over his exposed genitals.

If the oldest 'lifesize' statue ever found resembled a semite, mongoloid or especially a negro his face would be on the cover of every schoolkids history book printed in the West ...I bet even most 'educated' folk in the US don't know what 'Urfa Man' is or are even aware of the extremely ancient monumental constructions being uncovered in Turkey and Southern Russia today.

Yawn, yeah I have no idea how much ancient history has been lost
Eating Pizza atm so i'll reply to the other things you typed later:

"Europe proper, no. But the white race has been the prime motivator in human history since the end of the last ice age. Archeology is proving this daily with new discoveries, for instance this life like and sized statue found in the 1990's which is by far the oldest ever discovered anywhere on earth (10,000 to 12,000 years old) called 'Urfa Man'. It was found near neolithic cities and monumental constructions of immense age built right after the glaciers receded northward smack dab in the area which is considered the original home of the Indo-European/Aryan race ...(clik to enlarge)
"

Oh no, trust me when i say this, Humans have been on this planet FAR longer than 12,000 years old. I generally do not hate on any humans except the people who spew hate out themselves. There have been statues found embedded in coal, rock, limestone, etc and this stuff is all " hidden away " from the public view.

Im getting really tired of reading stuff from religious people or mainstream
" scientific " idiots who won't tell the truth because they get paid not to, im also tired of linking the same links of people who worked for Nasa, including apollo astronauts flat out admitting your own governments are lying to you.

Ignore the religious crap.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/unex...d-coal-0010767

http://www.polygraph-examinations.com/stanfulmer.html

Astronaut Gordon Cooper On Time Travel Teleportation & Human Looking Aliens Work Our Scientists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=On5Al2ZIHdc

Dr. Edgar Mitchell ★ UFO Interview 2013 Aliens Are Real And Watching Us - The Day Before

Old August 20th, 2019 #24
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post

This part of your post reminded me of the Nebra sky disk (I'm sorry if somebody already posted it, but I haven't read the entire thread):

Quote:
The Nebra sky disk is a bronze disk of around 30 centimeters (11 3⁄4 in) diameter and a weight of 2.2 kilograms (4.9 lb), having a blue-green patina and inlaid with gold symbols. These symbols are interpreted generally as the sun or full moon, a lunar crescent, and stars (including a cluster of seven interpreted as the Pleiades). Two golden arcs along the sides, interpreted to mark the angle between the solstices, were added later. A final addition was another arc at the bottom surrounded with multiple strokes (of uncertain meaning, variously interpreted as a Solar Barge with numerous oars, the Milky Way, or a rainbow).

The disk is attributed to a site in present-day Germany near Nebra, Saxony-Anhalt, and dated by Archaeological association to c. 1600 BC. Researchers suggest the disk is an artifact of the Bronze Age Unetice culture.

The style in which the disk is executed was unlike any artistic style then known from the period, with the result that the object was initially suspected of being a forgery, but is now widely accepted as authentic.

The Nebra sky disk features the oldest concrete depiction of the cosmos yet known from anywhere in the world. In June 2013 it was included in the UNESCO Memory of the World Register and termed "one of the most important archaeological finds of the twentieth century."[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebra_sky_disk

Old August 21st, 2019 #25
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Long live Bremen beer!
Today I supported the German economy

I bought Störtebeker Roggen-Weizen

and Allgäuer Hell

Old August 21st, 2019 #26
Ray Allan

Quote:
Today I supported the German economy

I bought Stoertebeker Roggen-Weizen
My usual is Becks (from Bremen, too).

I have also supported the Russian economy by buying Stoli.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 21st, 2019 #27
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Since this thread has finally turned serious...beer and Germany I'll relate something of my support of Germany...and beer.

I was in Munich in May 1970...just goofing off. I had a small room in a bed-and-breakfast (whatever the German for this is) near the train station. On about the second day I decided to walk to the site where they were building the Olympic village for the 1972 Olympics. I did, big deal...some dorms and buildings going up...nothing to see. I walked back a little less directly and on a small side street went into a small bar for a beer.

There was one bartender/proprietor and about five men sitting around a table. It was obvious that they spent lots of time there. I'd had two years of German in University and asked for a beer. The bartender eyed me, eyed the others who were all watching me...reached under the bar, brought out a bottle, opened it, and poured it for me. The attention from the other men seemed strange, but I was thirsty, so I drank.

On about the third drink, I was amazed. I turned to the bartender and flat out told him in probably bad German, "This is the best beer I've ever drunk in my life." Maybe it was only a good beer, plus the long walk, but it was a damn fine beer.

Well, it was their beer. There was a brewery and bottling set up below and the beer they'd decided to test on me was their best.

I stumbled out of the bar stuffed with wurst and kraut and beer, a few hours later, having spent nothing.

Munich is great in May. There is a Maibach festival...a little calmer that Oktoberfest. The weather is great. Never been back.

Mike

Old August 21st, 2019 #28
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Excellent!

Next time I will try to support the American economy, although I don't like whiskey.

I'll probably take rum or beer

Old August 22nd, 2019 #29
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking libations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
My usual is Becks (from Bremen, too).

Bushmills and Stoli

Even tho I be part Ulster Irish I like Jameson better , just finished a bottle of Michael Collins single malt Irish someone gave me ...a good drink. I even bought bottle of maniac McGregor's 'Proper Twelve' when I saw it in the local likker store and its really not that bad.

I like Stoli Elit, Grey Goose, Absolut ...don't really have a preference when it comes to vodka cos I usually mix with it.

Beer is for fucking lightweights.

Old September 24th, 2019 #30
Sartt
Banned

Unhappy

so... you mean to tell me Beer, is more important to you all than history? .... Yup... The Zionist have won.

Old September 24th, 2019 #31
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
This part of your post reminded me of the Nebra sky disk (I'm sorry if somebody already posted it, but I haven't read the entire thread):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebra_sky_disk

What most people don't understand is that the history of this planet goes back millions of years. THERE ARE ENTIRE cities buried under hundreds of meters and miles of dirt and water all over the planet. People don't ever ask why footprints are being found in rock 3 million years old, or why things are being found in Coal over 300,000,000 years old.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/unex...d-coal-0010767

Old September 24th, 2019 #32
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
so... you mean to tell me Beer, is more important to you all than history? .... Yup... The Zionist have won.
"History is beer, beer is history" -- Quote from great historian...me.

The Hymn to Ninkasi
Almost 4,000 years old, a tribute to beer and the beautiful Sumerian goddess of beer.

Hymn to Ninkasi

Borne of the flowing water,
Tenderly cared for by the Ninhursag,

Having founded your town by the sacred lake,
She finished its great walls for you,
Ninkasi, having founded your town by the sacred lake,
She finished its walls for you,

Your father is Enki, Lord Nidimmud,
Your mother is Ninti, the queen of the sacred lake.
Ninkasi, your father is Enki, Lord Nidimmud,

You are the one who handles the dough [and] with a big shovel,
Mixing in a pit, the bappir with sweet aromatics,
Ninkasi, you are the one who handles the dough [and] with a big shovel,
Mixing in a pit, the bappir with [date] - honey,

You are the one who bakes the bappir in the big oven,
Puts in order the piles of hulled grains,
Ninkasi, you are the one who bakes the bappir in the big oven,

You are the one who waters the malt set on the ground,
The noble dogs keep away even the potentates,
Ninkasi, you are the one who waters the malt set on the ground,

You are the one who soaks the malt in a jar,
The waves rise, the waves fall.
Ninkasi, you are the one who soaks the malt in a jar,

You are the one who spreads the cooked mash on large reed mats,
Coolness overcomes,
Ninkasi, you are the one who spreads the cooked mash on large reed mats,
Coolness overcomes,

You are the one who holds with both hands the great sweet wort,
Brewing [it] with honey [and] wine
(You the sweet wort to the vessel)
Ninkasi, (...)(You the sweet wort to the vessel)
---

Mike

Old January 10th, 2020 #33
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
"History is beer, beer is history" -- Quote from great historian...me.

The Hymn to Ninkasi
Almost 4,000 years old, a tribute to beer and the beautiful Sumerian goddess of beer.

Hymn to Ninkasi

Having founded your town by the sacred lake,
She finished its great walls for you,
Ninkasi, having founded your town by the sacred lake,
She finished its walls for you,

Your father is Enki, Lord Nidimmud,
Ninkasi, your father is Enki, Lord Nidimmud,

You are the one who handles the dough [and] with a big shovel,
Mixing in a pit, the bappir with sweet aromatics,
Ninkasi, you are the one who handles the dough [and] with a big shovel,
Mixing in a pit, the bappir with [date] - honey,

You are the one who bakes the bappir in the big oven,
Ninkasi, you are the one who bakes the bappir in the big oven,

You are the one who waters the malt set on the ground,
Ninkasi, you are the one who waters the malt set on the ground,

You are the one who soaks the malt in a jar,
Ninkasi, you are the one who soaks the malt in a jar,

You are the one who spreads the cooked mash on large reed mats,
Coolness overcomes,
Ninkasi, you are the one who spreads the cooked mash on large reed mats,
Coolness overcomes,

You are the one who holds with both hands the great sweet wort,
Brewing [it] with honey [and] wine
(You the sweet wort to the vessel)
Ninkasi, (...)(You the sweet wort to the vessel)
---

Mike
Well im just going to start posting this to the people who seem interested in history, and want un-filtered truth not hidden by main stream science. This video has names of archaeologist who have found Anatomically modern human skull and bone fragments in rock over 2,000,000 years old https://www.youtube.com/watch?

Old January 10th, 2020 #34
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Excellent!

Next time I will try to support the American economy, although I don't like whiskey.

I'll probably take rum or beer
Well im just going to start posting this to the people who seem interested in history, and want un-filtered truth not hidden by main stream science. This video has names of archaeologist who have found Anatomically modern human skull and bone fragments in rock over 2,000,000 years old https://www.youtube.com/watch?

Thread