VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 24th, 2009 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Kinist Strategy

[From spiritwaterblood.com ]

Principles of Kinism

Kinism is the belief that the ordained social order for man is tribal and ethnic rather than imperial and universal. Mankind was designed by God to live in extended family groups. The Jacobin doctrine of Equality is destructive, is antithetical to liberty, and is ultimately unachievable. Blood ties are the only natural and workable basis for a healthy society not subject to the ideologies of fallen man. We believe this is the normative system for our people.

We believe that our White people have a God-given right and duty to seek their own prosperity and existence as a distinct nation. This is primarily to be achieved by converting our people to the religion of our only Savior, Jesus Christ. Therefore, we denounce the sin of miscegenation as a violation of God’s created order which has permanent consequences for every heritable trait. We appeal to God’s creation mandate of kind after kind. It is the obligation of both church and state to forbid mixed unions according to biblical laws prohibiting unequal yoking.

We advocate a natural, chivalrous, hierarchical social order. We honor and celebrate the shared history and distinctives of our people, and we stand or fall with no other.

We believe in treating all men with decency and justice. In life and in death, we oppose all enemies of Jesus Christ and all who seek our collective displacement, dispossession, or subjugation.

“If I profess with the loudest voice and clearest exposition every portion of the truth of God except precisely that little point which the world and the devil are at that moment attacking, I am not confessing Christ, however boldly I may be professing Christ. Wherever the battle rages, there the loyalty of the soldier is proved and to be steady on all the battlefield besides is mere flight and disgrace if he flinches at that one point.” ~ Martin Luther

“Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings… Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and, having ears, hear not, the things, which so nearly concern their temporal salvation?” ~ Patrick Henry

“If anyone despise my fraternal warning, I am free from his blood in the last judgment. It is better that I should die a thousand times than retract one syllable of the condemned articles. And as they excommunicated me for the sacrilege of heresy, so I excommunicated them in the name of the sacred truth of God. Christ will judge whose excommunication will stand. Amen.” ~ Martin Luther

“Live not by lies.” ~ Alexander Solzhenitsyn

“Our war is not a war of conquest. We are fighting in the defense of our homes, our families, and posterity. We have petitioned, and our petitions have been disregarded; we have begged, and they have mocked when our calamity came. We beg no longer; we petition no more. We defy them.” ~ William Jennings Bryan

“Little by little I will drive them out from before you, until you have increased, and you inherit the land.”
Exodus 23:30

“For who has despised the day of small things?”
Zech. 4:10

“In spite of failures which I lament, of errors which I now see and acknowledge, or of the present aspect of affairs, do I despair the future? The truth is this: the march of Providence is so slow, our desires so impatient, the work of progress is so immense, and our means of aiding it so feeble, the life of humanity is so long, that of the individual so brief, that we often see only the ebb of the advancing wave and are thus discouraged. It is history that teaches us to hope.” ~ Robert E. Lee

“If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ~ Samuel Adams

http://spiritwaterblood.com/about/

Old October 24th, 2009 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

[my comments mixed in]

Quote:
Principles of Kinism

Kinism is the belief that the ordained social order for man is tribal and ethnic rather than imperial and universal. Mankind was designed by God to live in extended family groups. The Jacobin doctrine of Equality is destructive, is antithetical to liberty, and is ultimately unachievable. Blood ties are the only natural and workable basis for a healthy society not subject to the ideologies of fallen man. We believe this is the normative system for our people.
Makes sense, but... spiritual equality is every bit as Jacobin as political equality, and leads to it. If we're all god's children, and we're all equal in the eyes of god, and Jesus loves all the bitty baby boolies of the world...pretty soon it's hard to deny them political equality either, it feels wrong.

Quote:
We believe that our White people have a God-given right and duty to seek their own prosperity and existence as a distinct nation. This is primarily to be achieved by converting our people to the religion of our only Savior, Jesus Christ.
Uh...don't really get this. What has conversion to a semitic religion got to do with Whites, their uniqueness and pursuit of racial common interest? Nothing logically. The larger share of Christians is anti-kinist and pro-mixing, so let's cut out the diseased middleman and go straight to the issue.

Quote:
Therefore, we denounce the sin of miscegenation as a violation of God’s created order which has permanent consequences for every heritable trait. We appeal to God’s creation mandate of kind after kind. It is the obligation of both church and state to forbid mixed unions according to biblical laws prohibiting unequal yoking.
Blowsy - the type of thing that makes all religion irritating and illogical. Ok, you posit god. He creates everything. That includes people of different races are able to mate and produce viable offspring. The argument from god or from nature always falls apart when nature or God's creation fails to comply. God or nature is obviously no effective defense against race mixing or the White cause wouldn't need to exist. Our cause is for a particular taste or preference; attempting to ground it in god or nature fails the evidence. Races will mix. Not uniformly, not prettily, not even quickly, but given enough time, they will mix. So let's leave god or nature out of it, and simply content ourselves with making observations about the different quality of society that will obtain if we who prefer things White lose out to the mixers. Our society is more desirable - that is the heart of our case to fellow Whites. Appealing to indifferent nature or ineffectual Creator is rather beside the point.

Quote:
We advocate a natural, chivalrous, hierarchical social order. We honor and celebrate the shared history and distinctives of our people, and we stand or fall with no other.
We prefer our own kind. We prefer the strong to the weak, the beautiful to the ugly, the true to the false.

Quote:
We believe in treating all men with decency and justice. In life and in death, we oppose all enemies of Jesus Christ and all who seek our collective displacement, dispossession, or subjugation.
Fusing the unrelated merely confuses. Kinism is hamburger, it needs no jeboo helper.

Old October 27th, 2009 #3
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
[From spiritwaterblood.com ]

Principles of Kinism

Too broad definition of equality. If they're against it in a white homogeneous nation it basically means they're irremediably going for a society of castes, which is even more destructive to liberty.

Blood ties and casteist society... I call delusions of grandeur from wannabe bourgeois.

Quote:
We believe that our White people have a God-given right and duty to seek their own prosperity and existence as a distinct nation. This is primarily to be achieved by converting our people to the religion of our only Savior, Jesus Christ. Therefore, we denounce the sin of miscegenation as a violation of God’s created order which has permanent consequences for every heritable trait. We appeal to God’s creation mandate of kind after kind. It is the obligation of both church and state to forbid mixed unions according to biblical laws prohibiting unequal yoking.
Religious re-hashing of 'don't mix with other races'.

Converting people ? Church and state ? Biblical 'laws' ? Inquisition's over guys...

Quote:
Chivalry isn't a maintainable concept in a hierarchical society. Even if 100% white, there still will be scumbags to take advantage of other people.

Quote:
Warmongers...

Too many irrationalities. At best this would go for a cult.

Old October 27th, 2009 #4
Mike Parker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Kinism is the belief that the ordained social order for man is tribal and ethnic rather than imperial and universal.
Quote:
In life and in death, we oppose all enemies of Jesus Christ and all who seek our collective displacement, dispossession, or subjugation.
That doesn't sound too tribal to me.

Thread