VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 14th, 2014 #241
Luis Morales

For damned near 100 years brain-dead whites have squandered trillions to "improve" the lives of niggers in Africa by shipping in tonnes of foods, medicines, and water supply resources.

They were (in their minds) successful. They have artificially exploded the population far beyond the carrying load of native resources.

Its kinda like a body of water containing fishes. When the fish population reaches its maximum (usually measured in weight), the population will implode.

Solution: Round up all niggers from white countries and send them back to the fatherland then get the hell out... and stay the hell out.

Old October 14th, 2014 #242
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis Morales View Post
For damned near 100 years brain-dead whites have squandered trillions to "improve"

And that is why africa and all its resources will be will be at the disposal of any and all White Nations after ITZ over.

Old October 14th, 2014 #243
Pamela Ross

Corrupt News Network: The implicit racism in Ebola tragedy
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/09/op...-ebola-racism/

Old October 14th, 2014 #244
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Ebola patient Thomas Duncan was cared for by 70 Texas hospital workers raising fears that more were exposed to the virus

Quote:
  • Size of medical team reflects Dallas hospital's effort to save Duncan's life - but suggests many others could have been exposed to Ebola
  • CDC said on Monday the infection of the nurse means the agency must broaden the pool of people getting close monitoring
  • Nurse Nina Pham, 26, reported to Texas Presbyterian this weekend with Ebola; she is now in a stable condition in an isolation unit
  • The CDC has not yet established a firm number of health care workers who had contact with Duncan
  • The CDC does not know the point of contact where Miss Pham contracted Ebola at the hospital

Old October 14th, 2014 #245
alex revision

The merchant of disease who wants six figures for Ebola.com

Jon Schultz has been in the disease domain business for years. (Courtesy Jon Schultz)

Jon Schultz is a cigarette-thin man who will, upon requests for a photograph, don a ruby robe and strike a regal pose. Schultz is a businessman and he wants to look good. There’s money to be made everywhere — even off tragedy and disaster. For the right kind of entrepreneur, Schultz said Monday night, calamity affords a very unique business opportunity. And Schultz, merchant of disease domains, is that kind of entrepreneur.

Name a disease, and there’s a chance Schultz owns it. He has birdflu.com. He has H1N1.com. He has one for the deadly mosquito-borne disease, Chikungunya, and another for Marburg. And finally, there’s the jewel of his trove. Ebola.com, which Schultz bought in 2008 for $13,500.

The time for the payout has arrived. Schultz wants $150,000 for Ebola.com — a price he thinks is more than reasonable. “According to our site meter, we’re already doing 5,000 page views per day just by people typing in Ebola.com to see what’s there,” said Schultz, who monitors headlines the way brokers watch their portfolios, to gauge his domain’s worth. “We’re getting inquiries every day about the sale of it. I have a lot of experience in this sort of domain business, and my sense is that $150,000 is reasonable.”

Going now: $150,000 for this website. (Screenshot of ebola.com courtesy of Jon Schultz)

War and disaster have always presented business opportunity, from clandestine arms dealers hawking guns to construction barons looking to turn millions off Gaza’s reconstruction. And domain speculators like Schultz, who stewards terror.com, PotassiumIodide.com and fukushima.com, are the latest manifestation of that effect.

Schultz, of Las Vegas-based Blue String Ventures, looks at domains through the lens of a gambler. It’s not what a domain is worth today, he advised in an interview with the Washington Post. It’s what it is worth tomorrow. “Our domain, birdflu.com, is worth way more than Ebola.com.

We’re definitely holding onto that one for the event,” he said, referring to an outbreak he contends could be way bigger than Ebola, turning the owner of birdflu.com into a very rich man. “That one’s airborne and Ebola would never go airborne in the United States like bird flu can.”

The candor with which Schultz speaks of a crippling tragedy, or the possibility of a fresh one, is startling. Doesn’t he know that Ebola has killed more than 4,000 people in West Africa, has breached the United States, and that international health officials now warn of state collapse and widespread chaos? Doesn’t that tug at his heart strings?

“But you could say the same thing about doctors,” Schultz parried. “They can become very well-off treating very sick patients. Besides we have sacrificed a couple of thousands in parking page income to put up links about Ebola on the site. And people can also donate to Doctors Without Borders at the site.”

Others, however, haven’t been nearly so forgiving of Schultz. “In today’s information economy, there are few more useless money-grubbers than domain squatters, and that is exactly who owns Ebola.com,” commented Elias Groll in Foreign Policy. “…On Monday, the director of the World Health Organization, Margaret Chan, called the outbreak ‘unquestionably the most severe, acute public health emergency in modern times.’ Naturally, there is money to be made.”

And made now. Schultz told the Washington Post he wants to sell the domain soon because he’s worried something may “ameliorate” the outbreak, diminishing Ebola’s news value – and presumably the worth of his domain. “Ebola is either something that could become more of a problem, or it’s something that could ameliorate and not be a big news story for that much longer.”

Schultz also has a number of other disaster websites. (Screenshot of fukushima.com courtesy of Jon Schultz.)

He got into the business years ago, but only started to focus on disease domains in 2005 when he saw a strange offering on a domain auction for something called bird flu. He had never heard of it, so started doing research, quickly discerning the potential impact of a widespread outbreak. He said he bought birdflu.com for $20,000 and then “got into the kick of buying disease domain names.” It wasn’t long before he came across Ebola.

His business partner, Chris Hood, praised Schultz’s eye for a good disease domain. “He sits in front of the computer all day educating himself on health and science news … to see if things will have potential down the road,” Hood said. He added that he hopes the site can one day help save lives, “and this is the business model that we have.”

Schultz has been waiting years for a time like this to turn a profit on Ebola.com. And in the unfortunate event that there is a bird flu or Marburg outbreak, there Schultz will be again, hawking domains of profound tragedy, looking to make money.

Will it stop at disease domains? What about ISIS.com?

“You know,” Schultz said, pondering it for a long moment. “I actually haven’t thought of that one yet.”

The merchant of disease who wants six figures for Ebola.com - The Washington Post

Old October 15th, 2014 #246
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Toothgold View Post
Here, a NHS talking head blames budget cuts for the failure to contain a virus strain they could not have predicted to evolve from mutation ten years ago:

'Origami' condoms, Michelle Obama gardening games and poop-throwing chimps: NIH spent millions on wacky projects but now complains cuts killed off Ebola vaccine research

Quote:
  • The NIH budget included $2.4 million for a new condom design whose inventor is now being investigated for fraud
  • Another $939,000 taught scientists that male fruit flies prefer younger females
  • $257,000 went to create a companion website for first lady Michelle Obama's White House garden
  • It cost $592,000 to determine that chimpanzees with the best poop-flinging skills are also the best communicators, and another $117,000 to learn that most chimps are right-handed
  • NIH director Dr. Francis Collins complained Sunday that a lack of funding is behind his agency's failure to produce an Ebola vaccine in time to combat this year's epidemic

Old October 15th, 2014 #247
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
The merchant of disease who wants six figures for Ebola.com

Jon Schultz has been in the disease domain business for years. (Courtesy Jon Schultz)
I get a normal site, here: http://www.sickelcell.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
...chimps with the best poop-throwing skills...
They could have saved plenty of money, simply through using this forum as reference.

Old October 15th, 2014 #248
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

'Nurses are not protected, they're not prepared for Ebola': Angry nursing union says NO US hospital can cope - and claim hazardous waste was piled to the CEILING of Thomas Eric Duncan's room

If only these nurses would realize that what happened in the hospital is what is happening to all the Kwa. The Kwa cannot cope with the hazardous non-White waste piled up all across the Kwa.

Kwans are killed, raped, infected, etc everyday be imported non-Whites but nobody cares about them.

Quote:
  • National Nurses Union has made series of startling allegations against Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital
  • Claims there were no concrete protocols to deal with Ebola patient Thomas Eric Duncan
  • Union director RoseAnn DeMoro alleged her nurses were left unprotected and at the mercy of the killer virus
  • Angered by CDC director Tom Frieden's attempts to pass the blame to nurse Nina Pham - who is now infected
  • Blasted Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital for their duty of care towards their nurses
  • Claimed that nurses had to use medical tape to cover their exposed necks because their suits were ill-equipped
  • Alleged that hazardous waste from Duncan was left to pile up to the ceiling in one room
  • Made the frightening assertion that no hospital in the United States can deal with Ebola
  • Frieden confirmed today that 76 medics are being monitored for Ebola exposure

Last edited by Tintin; October 15th, 2014 at 03:07 AM.

Old October 15th, 2014 #249
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Toothgold View Post
They could have saved plenty of money, simply through using this forum as reference.

[/center]

The jew sophist scribes will make use of this research to justify alternative lifestyles like scat-play and homo-pedo-feco culture. "scat-play occurs naturally in nature", "early primates enjoy scat-play", ...

This is how the Cultural Marxist jew justifies sodomy. The only different is, there does not seem to be a single photograph of the over thousand plus document species the practice homosexuality.

Last edited by Tintin; October 15th, 2014 at 03:22 AM.

Old October 15th, 2014 #250
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Default Just hope those scribes don't discover the following video and then scroll it up to 5 minutes and 18 seconds:

Old October 15th, 2014 #251
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Just hope those scribes don't discover the following video and then scroll it up to 5 minutes and 18 seconds:
Does that video show one male sodomizing another?

Or is this a form a masterbation?

When I dog mounts a human leg it would seems only the jew would claim that the dog and human are egging in in sexual behavior and therefor bestiality naturally in nature forces us to reconsider the cultural restriction that some cultures artificially place in bestiality.

It is likely the case that a bonobo placed in a room with a dogs would mount the dogs and the dogs may find the experience not so distasteful.

Old October 15th, 2014 #252
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Second healthcare worker tests positive for Ebola after caring for 'patient zero' Thomas Duncan as hazmat crews swoop on her home

Quote:
  • The woman was one of 76 medical staff who cared for Thomas Eric Duncan at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas before his death from Ebola
  • She reported a fever on Tuesday and was immediately isolated at hospital
  • Health officials interviewed patient to identify potential exposures and said those people will be monitored
  • The second Ebola patient lives alone and has no pets
  • Her home was being decontaminated on Wednesday by hazmat teams
  • First Ebola case contracted in U.S., Dallas nurse Nina Pham, 26, is being treated at Texas Presbyterian and is in a good condition

Old October 15th, 2014 #253
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

'The world is not doing enough to fight Ebola', says Obama as he ramps up response and requests more funds to battle disease

Fucking nigger obongo has no problem forcing Whites to pay the bill for sustaining nigger.

Why aren't niggers doing more? What are nigger doctor and researching doing? What is the 'freaka CDC doing?

Quote:
  • US President Barack Obama said the world isn't doing enough about Ebola
  • Obama is due to hold a teleconference involving world leaders
  • The US is also establishing a rapid response squad to target any US cases
  • Congress has allocated an additional $750 million to counter the killer illness

Old October 15th, 2014 #254
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

A family torn apart by Ebola: The heartbreaking moment grieving daughters watch as their mother's body is carried away in Liberia

Checkout the implicit "racism" at the link.

Look White man, see the nigger grieve. They display emotions just like Humans. But unlike Humans, niggers are not able to take actions to help themselves.

Wonder if they are going to show the emotions of White children as their parents are carried away if obongo and CDC fuck up some more?

Quote:
  • Victim's family watches as body of mother is carried from her home in Liberia
  • Heartbreaking scenes show terrible reality of living in city ravaged by Ebola
  • Worst-ever Ebola epidemic has already claimed more than 4,400 lives

Just look at the "houses" the niggers live in. It is the fucking 21st century and Humans provide better shelter for their dogs.

Slave niggers in the South had better housing 200 years ago than afreakan nigger have today in the 21st century?

Just imagine how those niggers be livin if they did not have scrap materials from the Humans!

Last edited by Tintin; October 16th, 2014 at 05:59 AM.

Old October 15th, 2014 #255
Dawn Cannon

Default BBC to ban guests from Obola countries

The BBC will ban guests from its buildings if they have Obola symptoms as staff admitted they fear they will catch it.

Fears over the spread of the disease means guests from virus areas will be kept away from BBC buildings and interviewed on the phone or Skype.

http ://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2793696/bbc-ban-guests-ebola-hit-countries-entering-buildings-terrified-staff-fear-catch-disease.html

Old October 15th, 2014 #256
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Pictured: Second Ebola-stricken nurse Amber Vinson, 29, will be airlifted to Atlanta as union reveals Dallas hospital's failure to cope

Second ebola victim is a nigger sow.

Quote:
  • Amber Jay Vinson, 29, is a registered nurse and originally from Ohio
  • Her stepfather told MailOnline on Wednesday: 'Right now she's doing OK. Her temperature is going down'
  • She is set to be flown to Emory which successfully treated Ebola patients, Nancy Writebol and Kent Brantly
  • Emerged that Miss Vinson flew on Frontier Airlines from Cleveland, Ohio to Dallas day before she was diagnosed with Ebola
  • Three relatives were in contact with Miss Vinson before she was isolated
  • White House said today that Obama cancelled a trip to New Jersey and Connecticut to hold an Ebola meeting with Cabinet
  • Miss Vinson was one of 76 medical staff who cared for Thomas Duncan at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas before his death from Ebola
  • The 29-year-old lives alone and has no pets; her home was being decontaminated on Wednesday by hazmat teams
  • Dallas mayor, Mike Rawlings, warned the public that the Ebola crisis 'may get worse before it gets better'
  • First Ebola case contracted in U.S., Dallas nurse Nina Pham, 26, is being treated at Texas Presbyterian and is in a good condition

Old October 15th, 2014 #257
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Ebola air scare in the US: CDC trying to track down all 132 passengers aboard Frontier flight from Cleveland just HOURS before she was hospitalized

Great, ebola victim decided to take a fight home.

The implications here are staggering.

If she infected people on those flights who then make connecting flights.

Well, the price of vibrancy may just have gotten to high.

This could be the start of a true WN movement.

Quote:
  • Amber Jay Vinson flew home to visit her family in Ohio, last Friday despite being monitored for possible Ebola exposure in Dallas, Texas
  • She returned to Dallas on Frontier Airlines Flight 1143, which landed at 8pm
  • On Tuesday morning, she showed up at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital with a fever and was later diagnosed with the disease
  • Ms Vinson was one of the 76 medical workers being monitored by the CDC after treating Ebola 'patient zero' Thomas Eric Duncan
  • CDC Director Dr Thomas Frieden said Ms Vinson 'should not have traveled'

Quote:
The plane Ms Vinson flew on when she may have been contagious made four more flights full of passengers before it was removed from service. The plane returned to Cleveland from Dallas, then flew to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Intentional Airport in Florida, then to Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport

Last edited by Tintin; October 15th, 2014 at 03:12 PM.

Old October 15th, 2014 #258
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post

This could be the start of a true NW movement.

Yes.

Placing a bet that marxist libtard teachers in schools will start doing a runner soon enough.

Old October 15th, 2014 #259
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Yes.

Placing a bet that marxist libtard teachers in schools will start doing a runner soon enough, leaving poor little hated White kids to their fate.

Just seemed like yesterday the little White children in the Kwa only had to worry about being paralyzed or dying easily from the spic Enterovirus vectors.

Now they have to worry about dying a slow painful death while bleeding out of every orifice and loosing control of all body functions from the nigger Ebola vectors.

Well, it is like the jew always says, today's children are more sophistic, we need to give them more credit.

Last edited by Tintin; October 15th, 2014 at 09:34 PM.

Old October 15th, 2014 #260
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

If israel, the land of the most smartest, and land of doctors and researchers and experts, does not start accepting ebola victims, does not take up its role as a "light onto the nations", does not try to find a cure, we can only conclude it is the jew's fault.

Last edited by Tintin; October 15th, 2014 at 03:34 PM.

Tags
#1, africa, dallas, ebola, liberia, texas

Thread