Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 6th, 2018 #41
Stewart Meadows

Then there's the influential media jew Jan Scherman, who used to be the CEO of Sweden's biggest TV channel, and who has always used his position to spread pro-jewish, anti-white propaganda in his host country:

Quote:
Jan Scherman is a Swedish journalist and CEO for the Sweden-based TV company TV4 AB.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Scherman

Here's an Israeli newspaper article about how the anti-Swedish jew Scherman gets called a "filthy jew" by a member of the Swedish nationalist party known as the Nordic Resistance Movement:

Quote:
Swedish neo-Nazi Party Attends Biggest Political Event in Sweden

The neo-Nazi party Nordic Resistance Movement has been allowed by the Swedish police to publicly hold meetings and demonstrations at the Almedalen Week, the biggest political event in Sweden taking place this week. According to Swedish law, all public gatherings and demonstrations require a permit approved by the police department.

The Nordic Resistance Movement seeks to create a Nordic republic, made up of the countries of Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Iceland and wants to expel all citizens that do not have an "ethnic northern European heritage".
(...)
Swedish law and its strong provisions for free speech make it difficult for the police to deny anyone the right to arrange a public gathering or demonstration. However, one exception is if the gathering constitutes a danger to the participants or heavily disrupts law and order. The police commissioner in charge of security during the week said to Swedish newspaper SvD the police have a "good dialogue" with the party.

Another critic of the police's decision is Jan Scherman, previous CEO of one of Sweden's largest television channels TV4. His documentary film, "Long Live Democracy," which examines the state of Sweden's democracy, was recently aired in the country. In one of the scenes, Scherman meets with members from the neo-Nazi party during last year's Almedalen Week.

Scherman asks one of the party members if he can answer a few questions about democracy and is met with the answer: "Not to a filthy Jew". Moments later, it is explained to Scherman that he does not have a place in Sweden since he is a "Jew and Zionist". Several members of the party are also seen holding riot shields with their emblem on, chanting "Sieg Heil".
https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/s...eden-1.6244771

The following part of the article is ridiculous:

Quote:
Swedish law and its strong provisions for free speech make it difficult for the police to deny anyone the right to arrange a public gathering or demonstration.
Of course, there is no free speech in today's jew-controlled Sweden. Swedes who criticize third-world rapists are sent to prison, and the authorities can easily deny nationalist parties/movements the right to hold demonstrations, and police officers (read: jew-controlled thugs) are allowed to savagely beat peaceful right-wing marchers in the head with batons.

Jan Scherman. "Trust me."

Old October 7th, 2018 #42
Stewart Meadows

Jew feminist Laurie Penny defends Muslims in Great Britain because according to her, white men are the real problem:

Quote:
This isn't 'feminism'. It's Islamophobia

I am infuriated by white men stirring up anti-Muslim prejudice to derail debate on western sexism
(…)
As a person who writes about women's issues, I am constantly being told that Islam is the greatest threat to gender equality in this or any other country – mostly by white men, who always know best. (…) the rhetoric and language of feminism has been co-opted by Islamophobes (…) But demanding that feminists of every race and faith drop all our campaigns and stand against "radical Islam" sounds more and more like white patriarchy trying to make excuses for itself: "If you think we're bad, just look at these guys." I am writing this as a white feminist infuriated by white men using dog-whistle Islamophobia to derail any discussion of structural sexism; (…) For decades, western men have hijacked the language of women's liberation to justify their Islamophobia. If we care about the future of feminism, we cannot let them set the agenda.
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...s-islamophobia

Quote:
She is of Irish, Jewish, and Maltese descent[2][3][4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurie_Penny

Really, Laurie? White men are the real problem?

Quote:
The Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal has been described as the "biggest child protection scandal in UK history".[12] (…) From January 2011 Andrew Norfolk of The Times pressed the issue, reporting in 2012 that the abuse in the town was widespread, and that the police and council had known about it for over ten years.[a]
(…)
In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that at least 1,400 children, most of them white girls aged 11–15, had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men.[19]
(…)
The abuse included gang rape, forcing children to watch rape, dousing them with petrol and threatening to set them on fire, threatening to rape their mothers and younger sisters, and trafficking them to other towns.[23] There were pregnancies—at least one at age 12—terminations, miscarriages, babies raised by their mothers, and babies removed, causing further trauma.[24][25][26][27]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rother...tation_scandal

Laurie Penny. "Trust me."

Old October 7th, 2018 #43
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

The jewish experience in Malmö will very soon become the jewish experience everywhere in multicultural Europe, jews may not survive in a multicultural Europe, and if Europe is turned into a Califate and the USA into Brazil do Norte just who will support and protect that shitty little country in the Middle East?

I think the little joo needs to think about his children´s future the next time he writes that big check to his favorite jewish group.

Old October 8th, 2018 #44
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
The jewish experience in Malmö will very soon become the jewish experience everywhere in multicultural Europe, jews may not survive in a multicultural Europe, and if Europe is turned into a Califate and the USA into Brazil do Norte just who will support and protect that shitty little country in the Middle East?

I think the little joo needs to think about his children´s future the next time he writes that big check to his favorite jewish group.
The jews' situation in Malmö has been greatly exaggerated. When Swedish women and girls are brutally beaten and raped by third-world savages, the jewish media keep quiet, but when a "Swedish" jew claims that a Muslim immigrant spat in his direction or made an "antisemitic" comment, it becomes a big news story.

White people are clearly the ones who bear the brunt of third-world immigrants' savagery, whereas jews are usually safe since they have their own rich neighborhoods, their own schools and hospitals – they even have their own vigilante groups, like Shomrim, whose job is to patrol the streets to keep jews safe from "antisemitic" criminals:

Quote:
Shomrim/Shmira (Hebrew: שומרים/שמירה‎‎)(lit. "watchers", "guards", "protection") are organizations of proactive volunteer Jewish civilian patrols which have been set up in Haredi communities in neighborhoods across the United States and Great Britain (and in many other countries) to combat burglary, vandalism, mugging, assault, domestic violence, nuisance crimes, antisemitic attacks, and to help and support victims of crime.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shomri...d_watch_group)

White people can't do that. If white people try to form communities or neighborhood watch groups, they're labeled "racists" or even "domestic terrorists" by the jewish media and the jew-controlled authorities who quickly put a stop to it. (Remember Craig Cobb?)

Jewish vigilante groups, on the other hand, can brutally assault and blind innocent non-jews and get away with it:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2240229&postcount=2

Oh, and by the way...these jewish vigilante groups also protect jewish child-molesters because their religion prohibits them from reporting their fellow jews to non-jewish authorities:

Quote:
Additionally, Brooklyn Shomrim organisers have been accused of withholding information on suspected child molesters and other Jewish criminals, in keeping with an interpretation of the Torah prohibition against mesirah (informing on a fellow Jew to the non-Jewish authorities).[13][14][15]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shomri...d_watch_group)

Nope, nothing strange about that. Jews are just like everybody else.

Old October 9th, 2018 #45
Stewart Meadows

After the Muslim terrorist Sayfullo Saipov killed eight people in the so-called "2017 New York City truck attack", I posted the following graphic on a political forum:

...and I added the following words: "Here's how the jewish media respond to virtually every Muslim terrorist attack in the West".

One hour later I watched a BBC news segment about the Saipov terrorist attack, and it followed the script to a tee.

The journalist who presented the segment, Jon Sopel, attacked president Trump for allegedly being divisive. Then we were treated to a clip of the anti-American, anti-Western, anti-white senator Upchuck Schumer who also attacked president Trump for allegedly being divisive, and then they wheeled out some Muslim leader who told us that ISIS doesn't represent Islam, that mosques are really places of peace, etc.

Upchuck Schumer is a jew:

Quote:
His family is Jewish,[8]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Schumer

Jon Sopel is also a jew:

Quote:
Jon Sopel,[103] journalist; presents The Politics Show on BBC One; one of the lead presenters on News 24
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...Jewish_writers

And the then-boss of BBC News, James Harding, also happens to be a jew (and he's extremely anti-white):

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=13

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; October 9th, 2018 at 08:16 PM.

Old October 10th, 2018 #46
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
[One hour later I watched a BBC news segment about the Saipov terrorist attack, and it followed the script to a tee.

The journalist who presented the segment, Jon Sopel, attacked president Trump for allegedly being divisive. Then we were treated to a clip of the anti-American, anti-Western, anti-white senator Upchuck Schumer who also attacked president Trump for allegedly being divisive
By the way, it's thanks to the jew senator Upchuck Schumer that this Muslim terrorist was able to kill eight people in New York:

Quote:
Diversity Visa Lottery: Inside the Program That Admitted a Terror Suspect

The terrorist attack in New York quickly turned into a debate over immigration policy after President Trump revealed Wednesday that Sayfullo Saipov, the man accused of killing eight people, had benefited from an obscure program known as the diversity visa lottery. Mr. Trump’s comment — and his attack on Senator Chuck Schumer, the New York Democrat who was instrumental in creating the program in 1990 — threw a spotlight on the lottery
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/01/u...a-lottery.html

Jews have a leading role in the promulgation of multicultural propaganda in the US too. What a strange coincidence. I mean, cohenincidence.

Upchuck Schumer. "Trust me."

Old October 11th, 2018 #47
Stewart Meadows

Well-known "conservative" jewess Bethany Mandel supports Muslims...as long as they live in Western countries:

Quote:
I’m a Conservative Jewish woman and I oppose Quebec’s new burqa ban

(...) We Jews especially should stand up for religious liberty rights, regardless of what that faith is. We especially should be in the business of opposing legislation like “burqa bans,” because any attempt to get a minority religious group to assimilate inevitably affects Jews as well.
(...)
That this had to be explicitly clarified is horrifying. Instead of discriminating against Muslim women, Quebec should look south to the United States, where religious freedoms are protected and, as a result, Muslims are much better assimilated.

And as we saw in France, these bans don’t just affect Muslims, but almost certainly will come to affect Jews who also cover their heads for religious reasons. If Canada proceeds down this path, Jewish men will no longer be able to wear yarmulkes, and religious married women will be banned from wearing a sheitel or scarf.
https://forward.com/opinion/385931/i...new-burqa-ban/

Remember, American conservatives: jews are your allies. They share your Western values.

Old October 13th, 2018 #48
Stewart Meadows

Here's yet another jew who promotes/finances the third-world invasion of Europe – shitbag billionaire "Lord" George Weidenfeld who flew Middle Eastern rapeugees to Poland (and who died in 2016, at the age of 96):

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lee-Nazis.html

In Times of Israel we find the following interesting information about "Lord" Weidenfeld's project:

Quote:
The rescue operation was conducted in partnership with the British UK Jewish National Fund, which made the decision to aid Weidenfeld at a board meeting just before Passover this year. (...) Under conditions of great secrecy, the 42 families – 149 people in all – were flown from Beirut to Warsaw (...) A further 200 families are due to travel to Poland in the coming months (...) Sources close to the operation said there was some discussion about bringing the refugees into Israel first, a plan which was rejected for reasons of safety and security.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/holocau...n-christians/#

As usual, jews don't want refugees in Israel, so they send them to Europe or America instead.

"Lord" Weidenfeld. "Trust me."

Old October 14th, 2018 #49
Stewart Meadows

In the Jew York Times we can read about how the jew politician Yves Goldstein blames European "racism" for Muslim terrorist attacks in Europe:

Quote:
Blaming Policy, Not Islam, for Belgium’s Radicalized Youth

(…) The problem is not Islam, he insists, but the negligence of government officials like himself in allowing self-contained ethnic ghettos to grow unchallenged, breeding anger, crime and radicalism among youth — a soup of grievances that suits Islamist recruiters. (…) But “we failed,” he said. “We failed in Molenbeek” and Schaerbeek, too, to ensure the mixing of populations. (…) “We have to fight racism and discrimination with the same force” as radicalization, he said, because “our society gives to these young people a bad idea of who and what they are.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/08/w...tion.html?_r=0

Old October 15th, 2018 #50
Stewart Meadows

Here's what a prominent chief rabbi has to say about the relationship between jews and Muslims in Europe:

Muslims are Jews’ natural allies in Europe – Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt

Old October 15th, 2018 #51
Crowe

^^ He's not the only jew saying that.

Old October 15th, 2018 #52
Stewart Meadows

Thank you for your contribution to my thread, Crowe. I was going to post that article sooner or later (nothing gets by me when it comes to jews), but you beat me to it.

Old October 15th, 2018 #53
Crowe

How does anyone not look at a face like this and see pure evil? He looks like a fucking vampire.

Old October 15th, 2018 #54
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
How does anyone not look at a face like this and see pure evil? He looks like a fucking vampire.
Of course you're right, but one could say the same thing about virtually any jew. I mean, look at the anti-white propagandist Jan Scherman (from one of my previous posts), who used to be the CEO of Sweden's biggest TV channel:

...or senator Upchuck Schumer, with his creepy pedosmile:

Old October 15th, 2018 #55
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Tony says:
October 15, 2018 at 7:20 pm
Every sane White person’s reaction should be “I don’t give a f*** anymore about this silly stupid Jew game” of victim status and multiculturalism insanity.
Change the channel, tune it out, laugh about it when mentioned, etc. Captain obvious: MIXING WHITES WITH ALL OTHER RACES IS NOT A NECESSITY OF MANKIND. IT’S NECESSITY OF OUR ENEMIES.

I guess all our ancestors (and every other races) ancestors all got it wrong when they were separate and building their own cultures.

That’s what these Jew bastards would have you to believe if it was up to them. I think the Jews in their ever insane ways are pushing their own victim status off the cliff and Awakening White men at record pace as to who our enemies really are. This shit show just rolls on with more lunacy by the day.
http://incogman.net/2018/10/poor-jew...e/#more-153530

Old October 17th, 2018 #56
Stewart Meadows

Deputy children’s commissioner Sue Berelowitz, who likes to talk about her jewish origin, covers for Muslim child-rapists in Great Britain:

Quote:
The Jewish Hidden Hand Behind Muslim Ethnic Antagonism in the UK

(...) The child sexual abuse industry has been good to Sue Berelowitz and she has risen high on to become the Deputy Children’s Commissioner to the tune of just under £100,000 a year. (…) So despite finding that more than a quarter of perpetrators known to the authorities were Asian and despite the fact that this is far out of proportion to their numbers, Berelowitz said there was no evidence to conclude that there was a particular issue with Asian gangs.
https://www.theoccidentalobserver.ne...ism-in-the-uk/

Quote:
Treasury signed off 'disgraceful' £134k pay-off for child protection boss who failed to speak out about abuse by Pakistani gangs and was rehired as a consultant within 24 hours on £1k a DAY

Deputy children’s commissioner Sue Berelowitz, who failed to speak out about sexual abuse by British Pakistani gangs, took voluntary redundancy from her £99,333-a-year post on April 30, receiving a pay-off worth £134,000.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rs-1k-DAY.html

Really, Sue?

Quote:
The Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal has been described as the "biggest child protection scandal in UK history".[12] (…) From January 2011 Andrew Norfolk of The Times pressed the issue, reporting in 2012 that the abuse in the town was widespread, and that the police and council had known about it for over ten years.[a]
(…)
In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that at least 1,400 children, most of them white girls aged 11–15, had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men.[19]
(…)
The abuse included gang rape, forcing children to watch rape, dousing them with petrol and threatening to set them on fire, threatening to rape their mothers and younger sisters, and trafficking them to other towns.[23] There were pregnancies—at least one at age 12—terminations, miscarriages, babies raised by their mothers, and babies removed, causing further trauma.[24][25][26][27]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rother...tation_scandal

Yup, this happens all the time in white towns. Move along, folks. Nothing to see here.

Sue Berelowitz. "Trust me."

Old October 18th, 2018 #57
littlefieldjohn

jews..... the most "racist" "supremacist" "separatist" hypocrites on the planet.

Old October 19th, 2018 #58
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I would encourage our readers to take a look at this long and jaw-dropping list of hand grenade attacks in Sweden's immigrant areas:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...acks_in_Sweden

That's right, folks. Hand grenade attacks. Not in Iraq, but in Sweden. The new and "culturally enriched" Sweden. Thanks, jews.
Quote:
Sweden declares ‘hand grenade amnesty’ in attempt to curb deadly gang crimes

Sweden has introduced a temporary amnesty for anyone in possession of hand grenades and other explosives, urging the public to turn in their illegal arsenals before mid-January, with no legal consequences or questions asked.

Facing a massive surge in gang-related crimes, in particular involving the use of hand grenades, police in Sweden have introduced a three-month-long amnesty for “explosive goods.” From this week until January 11, 2019, anyone in possession of explosives, which have not been used in criminal activity, can turn them over to the authorities without being detained.
https://www.rt.com/news/441471-swede...nades-amnesty/

This is the umpteenth proof that jews are lying when they claim that multiculturalism is good for Western society.

Old October 21st, 2018 #59
Stewart Meadows

Here's the prominent jewish journalist and TV host Gad Lerner who agitates against his Italian host people and pushes for third-world immigration into Italy:

Quote:
Gad Lerner (born 7 December 1954 in Beirut, Lebanon) is an Italian journalist and writer. (...) He began his news career in 1976, writing for the ultra-leftist daily Lotta Continua, belonging to the eponymous political entity, becoming its deputy director. He then worked for the Genoan daily Il Lavoro, as well as for Radio Popolare, the communist newspaper Il Manifesto and the weekly newsmagazine L'Espresso.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gad_Lerner

This loathsome piece of jew shit was given a new prime-time TV program about the migrant crisis on one of Italy's big state-owned TV channels, and of course it had a pro-rapeugee slant. Fortunately though, this program got very low ratings since the Italian people are sick and tired of constantly being insulted by rich, self-righteous leftist shitbags (who are known as the "radical chic" in Italy).

Here are two screenshots from the jew Lerner's anti-Italian, anti-Western propaganda show:

Old October 22nd, 2018 #60
Stewart Meadows

Here's another example of how jews push for third-world immigration into Italy:

Quote:
Italy’s Jewish leadership calls for aid for refugees

ROME (JTA) – Italy’s Jewish leadership called for Sunday’s European Day of Jewish Culture to be dedicated to battling indifference and urged aid and welcome for refugees.

This year marked the 16th edition of the European Day of Jewish Culture, a continent-wide Jewish culture and education festival that encompasses hundreds of events in more than 30 countries.

Renzo Gattegna, president of the umbrella organization, the Union of Italian Jewish Communities, made his appeal in his speech in Florence opening Jewish Culture Day events in Italy, which included concerts, performances, guided tours, exhibits and other events in more than 70 towns and cities up and down the peninsula.
(…)
Gattegna noted that Jewish communities and institutions in Florence and Milan have already “concretely and rapidly mobilized” to work with civic bodies to help migrants.
https://www.jta.org/2015/09/06/news-...d-for-refugees

Tags
barbara lerner spectre, jews, multiculturalism, rapeugees, third world immigration

Thread