VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 25th, 2008 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: The Golem

THE GOLEM
by E. Thomson

On the 50th anniversary of Little Rock, Arkansas’ forced school Africanization at bayonet-point, I heard a Golem alias Goyim speak. He or it was a member of the 101st Airborne which did the bayonet-pointing on the orders of Anti-White Ike, who was said to be part African, & who showed his abundant hatred for Whites with his deathcamps for German P.O.W.s AFTER Germany’s 1945 surrender of May 8th. U.S. schools are often associated with bayonets, ever since children were herded into the Red Schoolhouses after The Civil War by federal ZOG troops.

The Legend of the Golem has been told with the same supercilious solemnity as all other jew fables, from Old Testament to Holohaux, & the “4 billion” jew-victims of the Romans at the Siege of Bar Koziba in The Babylonian Talmud. Hence, The Golem has importance in the jewish body of lies.

As I recall, a rabbi in Prague was annoyed that the Goyim alias Gentiles alias two-legged cattle were neither loving nor fearing the jew occupiers & exploiters, so he determined to rescue his eternally-’persecuted’ people by means of magic. In Judaism, the words ‘holy’ & magic are used interchangeably. Jewish ‘magic’ usually works because the Gentiles are so stupid, just as a carrot in front of a donkey’s nose can motivate him, according to the wishes of his owner. So much for jewish ’magic.’

The rabbi allegedly took some mud from the Danube River & molded it into an anthropoid monster. I’m not sure if he baked it so it would keep its form, but such logic is unnecessary in the concoction of jewish lies &/or magic. So the rabbi had his mud-monster, but it needed magical motivation in the form of a piece of paper upon which the rabbi had written come ‘holy’, that is, magical script. When that slip of paper was inserted into the immobile mud—monster, it would not only move, but it would obey the rabbi’s orders, without question. The rabbi commanded the Golem to “go forth & kill Goyim,” which it allegedly did. When the paper was removed, the Golem became its former immobile mud-monster self. Duh! Knowledgeable Goyim observe that the behavior of The Golem was very similar to the behavior of a Goy, when a slip of paper with a suitable denomination is placed in his wallet or bank account. As Dr. Oliver wrote: (allowing for inflation), that most people are swayed by a $100 bill, & the sound of two $100s rubbing together is equated with The Voice of God! My anti-Zionist colleague, Josef Ginsburg, referred to jew ‘money’ alias I.O.U.s, as “tekla-mekla money,” that is, purchasing power made entirely out of hocus-pocus, with abracadabra included as small change. More jewish magic!

The real Golems are not made of mud, but of muscle & blood, as described in the song, “16 Tons,” with a mind that’s weak & a back that’s strong. Such critters do, in fact, exist, for I heard one’s mindless babble on NPR jewsradio today: 24 SEP 07!

This Golem revealed that he was ordered to do whatever ‘rabbi’ Ike ordered him to do. He was the exact opposite of that which we define as a citizen, who has a conscience, & who seeks to inform himself & others about issues of concern to his fellow citizens, as I strive to do. This Golem had no such attributes: no conscience, no comprehension & no desire to obtain such. To compare this former 101st Airborne Golem with a citizen leads us to distinguish between human & subhuman, if we prefer to view this ZOG-zombie as other than a mere mud-monster. In brief, he described what he did, without particular interest. He probably had a slip of paper on which his ‘magical’ orders were inscribed, so he did not realize he was a Golem. Such self-realization is light-years beyond the purview of a Golem, as it is, unfortunately, for most Goyim.

Our Zionist regime punishes others for behaving as if they were Golem, for at The Nuremberg Show Trials, our kangaroo court of victors’ justice emphasized that ‘following orders’ was no defense whatsoever, if our ZOG deemed such orders ‘unlawful.’ What is unlawful? Our jew presidente, Teddy Roosevelt, declared that “Might makes right.” Hence, what is lawful is determined by who has the gun, at least in U.S. practice. This means that ZOG’s Golem can expect no mercy from their opponents, not even if they wave a sup of paper with “Rules of Engagement” inscribed thereon. When faced with practical opposition, jew magic flops. That seems like justice to me.

ORION!

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread