VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 26th, 2008 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Mestizo’s Lament

MESTIZO’S LAMENT by E. Thomson

When I first visited Mexico, I had heard of “La Llorona”, pronounced “Yorona”, “The Crying Woman.” All I learned of this mythical figure was that she was “bad luck” for those who heard her lamentations or saw her shadow. When I asked further questions, the mestizos would clam up or change the subject.

Decades later, the jews of “National (sic) Public (sic) Radio (very sick)” fell overboard in their Whitey-bashing, by revealing much more than their Learned Elders would recommend. I listened in amazement, for the subject matter was straight out of my essays on genocide by race-mixing! For this is what Llorona cries about: the extinction of her Amerasian race by rape, as well as the Spaniards’ rape of her culture, blood-thirsty as it was.

Mexico’s mestizos commemorate this tragedy every year in Xochimilco’s floating gardens, just southeast of Mexico City, for they are the small vestige of the great Tenochtitlan, the Aztec capital now known as Mexico City. Had the Dutch conquered Mexico, they would have kept the canals intact. Instead, the Spaniards came, with their fondness for horses, so they had the canals filled in and the lake drained.

As we know, Montezuma got his revenge: the Spaniards destroyed themselves with miscegenation, just as they destroyed the Indians, and the drainage project has caused many of Mexico City’s major buildings to settle, out of kilter, while smog slowly suffocates the huge city’s 21 million plus inhabitants.

Mexico justifiably pays homage to La Llorona, who stands upon a spotlighted pyramid in Xochimilco, holding her baby, while observing the boat in which her Spanish conqueror approaches. La Llorona kills her children, rather than permit them to fall victims to the invaders, but, inexplicably, she does not kill herself. If she does, then there may be another version of the play. The gist of the story is that miscegenation is a fate worse than death, as portrayed by the mestizo victims of miscegenation, although they don’t care what it did to the Spaniards, for they took the active role as rapists.

The narrator of the NPR feature on La Llorona enumerates the plight of the mestizos: They are not Spaniards, nor are they Indians. They know they are the spawn of rape, of their mothers’ violation by aliens. They therefore feel angry and inferior. The mestizo males play the role of the Spanish conquerors, for that is the only male role model they know. They are macho, that is, brutal and arrogant. The mestizas play their role of the Indian victims. They are hembra, submissive and long-suffering. It is sado-masochism with salsa, imprinted indelibly in their collective psyches, wherever they go, regardless of their wealth, their education and their social status. Worst of all, they are here!

Daily, I observe the darkest mestizos pursuing the fairest females available. Their motives include much more than mere male lust for a female. They include revenge, hatred of themselves and their chosen sex object; the desire to re-enact the primal rape scene by reversing the roles: the Indian conqueror rapes the Spaniards’ women. The mestizas pursue the “nueros” (Whites), as I have previously noted, for comfort, status and lighter, prettier offspring than they could produce with a mestizo father. The mestizo is perfectly aware of the tragedy and loss he represents, but the White is not, and that is the real tragedy for Our Race. ORION!

--------------------

P.S.: Wherever I have lived, jews are outspoken in their advocacy of “majority rule”, unless that majority is White or Arab. Then they demand “minority rights.” Their only consistency is that they are anti-White and anti-Arab.

--------------------

IF THE SHOE FITS: Suppose we lived in Nazi Germany. Let’s imagine that we had no love for Hitler, nor the war, BUT we still supported our troops who were carrying out Hitler’s policies. Would this split-thinking on our parts exempt us from being treated as ‘enemies’ by our Allied opponents? Obviously not! THINKING is what Americans hate most of all.

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Old February 26th, 2008 #2
Karl Lueger

Excellent article!
Great line.."It is sado-masochism with salsa, imprinted indelibly in their collective psyches, wherever they go, regardless of their wealth, their education and their social status."

Rambo, John J.

Thread