Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 19th, 2018 #1
Mother G

Default Whites Rule the Senior Heaven

We, as good Heaven's people, are at a critical crossroads. The decision on the table in Heaven right now is whether Earth's civilization is worth saving. The jews are in fact genetically designed murderers created by the Orion reptilian race to murder humanity so Orion could take over Earth eventually. Orion has coveted Earth for over 400,000 years but has never be able to win Earth in a battle as GOD ANU and his family did over 400,000 years ago.

GOD created Heaven long ago as a guided, though self-defined, developmental system for Souls. Heaven's system has many realms within it. Hell is part of every Heaven's System. Hell is the part of Heaven where lessons are learned. You set your own goals and challenges. You as a human may not like things that happen to you in life, but you can bet you set it all up to work on character defects. That is unless the jews have you on their radar targeting you at every turn which is what they've done to me since before my birth. They knew I was coming in to take them down.

The Heaven closest to Earth is called "Regular Heaven" and it is the senior Heaven that runs ALL the Heavens. Regular Heaven's occupants are all white because the planets it supports are either from Mars, Venus or the Atlantian Race and they are all white people. Regular Heaven was the first Heaven GOD created and others followed and are located near each planet or group of planets.

Not all races in Prime Creator's Existance are affiliated with a Heaven. The jews, blacks and hispanics are Orion jew created and not from Heaven. The 14 tribes of Israel were the first groups of sociopaths dropped off here by Orion some 2,300 years ago. Sociopaths are not created in nature. The Orions genetically modified themselves and created the jews without an emotional guidance system which makes them real live monsters.

The first 300 years the jews murdered every man, woman, child, infant, animal, burnt everyone's houses and businesses down everywhere they went. Ancient text describes this horror but the jews have hidden their crimes. After a time, the jews realized they were never getting anywhere murdering people by hand and knew they had to get control of the masses which is when they invented religion.

The jews landed on Italy some 2,000 and started the Catholic Church. As a result, the Italians are now riddled with the disease of sociopathy. The regular Catholics have no clue the jews run their religion.

The jew directive was to spread their sociopathic seed all over the world and to concentrate primarily on the white race that rules the Heavens. This is why there is such a push for the brown peoples to breed with the whites. The advertising is sickening.

Thanks to China and India, who purchased the secret to creating "sociopathic" souls from the jews, we now have around 3.5 billion sociopaths on Earth. Sigh.

If you are interested in the REAL truth directly from Heaven, tune in to my podcast at https://wakeuptothenewexistance.blubrry.net. I'm not sure how long my podcast will last as jew companies like google, youtube and facebook have terminated my accounts. On my site you can actually download the recordings, currently Podcasts 1-7, before it's too late.

Kisses Hugs and Love Love Love,
MG

Old December 19th, 2018 #2
Henry.

Quote:
The jew directive was to spread their sociopathic seed all over the world and to concentrate primarily on the white race that rules the Heavens. This is why there is such a push for the brown peoples to breed with the whites. The advertising is sickening.
I can certainly agree with that point. Let's be clear: the function of young white men today is to be mincing faggots working 14hrs a day in the service industry. The function of young black men is to fuck white woman and breed brown babies.

Old December 19th, 2018 #3
Jen O'Cide
Banned

"Mother G" FFS?

Old December 19th, 2018 #4
scouse83

Sounds like some weirdo American crank outfit.

Thread