VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 19th, 2019 #1
Johan
Banned

Default Nigger professor of philosophy: 'Whites will have to die in the battle for equality.'

“some white people may have to die for black communities to be made whole in this struggle to advance to freedom."

“Killing some white people isn’t genocide; it’s killing some white people,”

“Fighting white people is a skill,” the UGA TA tweeted on Jan. 12, adding that it is why he supports integrated schools. “You have to get used to fighting White people. It takes practice.”

“Blacks kill Blacks because they have never been trained to kill Whites.”

More here.

Old January 19th, 2019 #2
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
“some white people may have to die for black communities to be made whole in this struggle to advance to freedom."

“Fighting white people is a skill,” the UGA TA tweeted on Jan. 12, adding that it is why he supports integrated schools. “You have to get used to fighting White people. It takes practice.”

More here.
Good!
The more the coons go on like this, the more Whites will see that racial co-existence, at least in the same state, is a sick pipe dream.

Old January 19th, 2019 #3
Dawn Cannon

Default Bet you guessed...

Bonnie Osei-Frimpong, wife of nigger

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; January 19th, 2019 at 11:52 AM.

Old January 19th, 2019 #4
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post

Behind every psychopath is an enabler.

Some of Osei-Frimpong’s UGA colleagues have gone as far to defend his previous comments about white Americans. UGA Associate Professor of Brain and Behavioral Science Dr. Janet Frick once tweeted that the TA’s comments were not hate speech, but rather “hurt your feelings speech.”

According to the Brain Professor, advocating the murder of White people is merely "hurt your feelings speech"

Last edited by zoomcopter; January 19th, 2019 at 12:48 PM.

Old January 19th, 2019 #5
zoomcopter

Some of Osei-Frimpong’s UGA colleagues have gone as far to defend his previous comments about white Americans. UGA Associate Professor of Brain and Behavioral Science Dr. Janet Frick once tweeted that the TA’s comments were not hate speech, but rather “hurt your feelings speech.”

Gee, that means opening the crematoriums again speech is merely "hurt your feelings speech"?

We need more brain professors such as Dr Frick. In the interests of Free Speech, that is.

Old January 19th, 2019 #6
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post

More here.
Substitute "Jews" for Whites, and the anti-Semitic federal task force will be at your door, pretty darn quick. Just saying.

Old January 19th, 2019 #7
zoomcopter

Advocating the murder of White folks is protected as "hurt your feelings speech" whereas, advocating a boycott of Israel, for opening fire on ambulances, is an anti-Semitic hate crime, subject to 10 years imprisonment in the gulag and a million dollar fine. Just saying

Old January 19th, 2019 #8
Negros are apes
Banned

The only good nigger is a dead one.

Old January 19th, 2019 #9
Erik T. White

For those who don't know, a "TA" is a "teaching assistant," not a tenure track "professor" position, just a "graduate student" on a fellowship. Of course it will be tenure tracked in the near future.

This virus is at one of my undergraduate schools, then I picked up my Ph. D. as an adjunct professor when I was already an M. D. through this "university" and its associated medical school.

Guess where alumni can go later this year on an "alumni cruise?" Cuba. Yeppers, for the paltry sum of $6000 plus for two people, you can celebrate being an alumnus or alumna of this POS university while having lots of fun in Cuba. Airfare for two from several cities to Miami is included. It's a 10 day cruise, so for only $600 dollars per day per couple you can:
1. Have a night in Miami, including a visit to "little Havana."
2. Cruise down to Cuba.
3. Have a couple of nights in Havana.
4. Go to Santiago and a few other shitties in Cuba.
5. After you visit the shithole, your last day will be spent at sea, heading back to Miami.

The nigger TA will probably be "sponsored" to go to Cuba, IMHO, to show how great communism is and how great the Cuban "pissants of kolor" are, compared to the pale people who are on the cruise that I refuse to call white!!!!

Needless to say, I get letters begging me for contributions, even though I've requested many times that I be taken off their mailing list!!!

Fuck 'em!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; January 19th, 2019 at 07:39 PM. Reason: more info

Old January 19th, 2019 #10
Ironguard1940

Default Quite the opposite, nigger-all nonwhites have to die so Whites will flourish

Saying Whites should be murdered is protected speech because a nigger said it.

THIS
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/‘i...cid=spartandhp
is considered a threat because White kids actually had the audacity to mock some prairie nigger beating on his toy drum.

Old January 20th, 2019 #11
Gladiatrix

Uh, not a professor. He's a teaching assistant. In Apelanta it goes something like this.

Old January 20th, 2019 #12
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post

Bonnie Osei-Frimpong, wife of nigger

He should practice what he preaches ON HIS "WIFE"!

Old January 20th, 2019 #13
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
Behind every psychopath is an enabler.

According to the Brain Professor, advocating the murder of White people is merely "hurt your feelings speech"
God if the freak Frick is a brain scientist, no wonder the world is so f`ed!

Old January 20th, 2019 #14
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

The very fact that countless white males took out student loans to go to the obligatory college plan in America in hopes of a job and stressed by their boomer and Gen X naive parents, only to be forced to take required "liberal arts" courses taught by Jews and their lackeys, only to be demerited because they're a white male and the professor is a Jew or a shabbos goy who feels obligated to "downvote" anything that isn't their shallow democratic shabbos goy leaning they signal in hopes of getting tenure, is enough to make me not shed a tear at the eventual downfall of the Jews.

Everyone here knows my writing capacity, but you'd not be surprised I've had Jew English professors give me D's only to avoid giving me a flat-out F on critical essay papers, only because I was clearly critical of their Frankfurt Judenschiesse worldview highlighted in their kosher selections they always chose for response papers.

Meanwhile, I had to peer-correct retarded negresses papers which barely had any sense of grammar at all, let alone style, and they walked away with A's.

But, of course, the left and the right love Jews. Defend them at all costs. Daughters getting blacked, sons getting debted-up for a futureless world of homelessness in a world of begging to make rent. The winners in a Jew-run plutocratic-democratic toilet are Jews, shabbos goyim, nigger drug dealers, and white sluts with Instagram's working on their future of ten cats and an Amazon boxed wine auto-delivery every month, in their endless tormented existence of trying to secure some mythical cocklord, who, even if they manage to capture with their pussy, will only wake up the next day scroling through their social media hoping to find the lord of the mythical cocklord.

Women's rights, Jews, niggers accepted as anything more than outdated automation, white weaklings who get all happy joy joy for the next Sam's Club pizza of the month soy shitfest. A nuclear war would be fantastic. I'd rather wallow with radiation poisoning for a months puking my guts out watching this world that fell in 1945 go to hell, than live some tepid life of Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg interviewing Dr. Oz about his latest environmentally-friendly recycled cockring.

Last edited by P.E.; January 20th, 2019 at 09:14 AM.

Old January 20th, 2019 #15
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Saying Whites should be murdered is protected speech because a nigger said it.
Kosher speech. "Even the best of the goyim must die" Under Talmudic rules, it is permitted, encouraged, even.

Old January 20th, 2019 #16
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan T N Ford View Post
God if the freak Frick is a brain scientist, no wonder the world is so f`ed!
Meanwhile the Chinese are cloning human embryos on the dark side of the moon and using unbreakable quantum computer code.

Dr Frick is a fricking joke.

Thread