Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 16th, 2019 #1
Robbie Key

Default The raw truth on how Serena Williams actually look like

And media tries to paint her as someone that (White) men would lust for.

Old January 16th, 2019 #2
Dan Hadaway

Is that a jock strap or her bush?

Old January 16th, 2019 #3
Ironguard1940

Default I need a vomiting smilie at the end of this post

One of the absolutely ugliest women, if you can call that creature a woman, I have ever seen. Even for a nigger bitch she is ugly. The White man that married her and fathered her child is lower than whale shit in every category imaginable, especially the taste department. He must be blind.

Old January 16th, 2019 #4
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
One of the absolutely ugliest women, if you can call that creature a woman, I have ever seen. Even for a nigger bitch she is ugly. The White man that married her and fathered her child is lower than whale shit in every category imaginable, especially the taste department. He must be blind.
This is the faggot that married her.

Old January 16th, 2019 #5
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post

Guys like him, hipsters, faggy men, male feminists and so on who grow beards these days make me be meticulous with shaving it.

Old January 16th, 2019 #6
Stewart Meadows

Hmm...I'm not sure why a picture of the black tennis player Serena Williams is considered breaking news, but okay. Here's an article about how a cartoonist was accused of racism for accurately portraying this piece of garbage:

Quote:
'Repugnant, racist': News Corp cartoon on Serena Williams condemned

News Corp has come under global condemnation for publishing a racist, sexist cartoon depicting Serena Williams in its Melbourne paper.

The cartoon by Mark Knight, published in Rupert Murdoch’s Herald Sun tabloid on Tuesday, depicted the tennis star having a tantrum on the court at the US Open after she lost to Naomi Osaka on Saturday. The depiction of Osaka has also been criticised as making her appear as a “white woman”.

The way Knight drew Williams has been compared to the racist illustrations ubiquitous during the US Jim Crow era and Sambo cartoons.

Condemnation of the cartoon has come from American civil rights activist the Rev Jesse Jackson, British author JK Rowling and numerous sports broadcasters, journalists and activists.
https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...ms-mark-knight

Old January 16th, 2019 #7
Robbie Key

That picture I posted was taken a couple of days ago.

We're not autistic on here, don't worry about stuff being 'breaking news' or not. If it is interesting it is interesting.

Again, damn, Serena Williams is fucking ugly.

Old January 17th, 2019 #8
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Hmm...I'm not sure why a picture of the black tennis player Serena Williams is considered breaking news, but okay. Here's an article about how a cartoonist was accused of racism for accurately portraying this piece of garbage:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...ms-mark-knight

Last edited by Erik T. White; January 17th, 2019 at 03:33 AM. Reason: more info

Old January 17th, 2019 #9
Dan T N Ford

Quote:

Just another degenerate race-mixer who presumes to lecture & hector ordinary folk with his lies!

Old January 17th, 2019 #10
steven clark

Default The raw truth on how Serena Williams actually look like

As Taki said, 'I prefer to see women play tennis, not a panzer.'

Old January 18th, 2019 #11
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:

I can just imagine this feminine dork fucking that big androgynous negress with her deep baboon grunts and his ice cream truck bitch noises until he finally gets off and does the soyswitch smile and says "was that an ace? High five honey, high five!" holding up his hand desperately.

Very much like the cosmopolitan fake "permanently smiling" tone of American morning talk shows. These people don't give a shit about anything but their toys and their own ego, and they won't even care about their halfling mongrel kids. They'll pay some sitters to raise them, some daycare, some paid nanny. They'll do a video call now and then or see the kid once a week for more than a few minutes.

And their mongrel kids will be druggies. If it's a girl she'll ride dicks because men will fuck anything. If it's a boy he'll be another Elliot in waiting on an incel forum whining about how he wants white bitches. Either way, their kids lives will be as empty as their parents: materialism, drugs, fucking, transient shit entertainment in "20k ultra see her asshole wrinkle HD".

Old January 18th, 2019 #12
Widener
WARFATHER

Quote:
Is that a jock strap or her bush?
Dan,
It is her midriff. She is a baboonish creature. A negro, by popular term. The consternating thing for me, is how can she be so athletic with that ugly few pounds of flab? 'The lower midriff bulge,' a diet company called it. "That last stubborn five pounds you can never seem to lose," another health author said.

Thing is, that she can do so well with the steroids, even while being less than toned and eating too much, emphasizes that she is much more mountain gorillaish than her white opponents. That fat hardly hinders her genetic advantage. It is our shame that we sat idly by while jews have injected our sport world with their evil egalitarianism. For me, anything with a negro or any variation thereof, is not entertaining, it is sickening.

I just learned from a post that she had a baby, that explains the 'midriff bulge.'

Last edited by Widener; January 18th, 2019 at 04:20 PM.

Old January 18th, 2019 #13
Widener
WARFATHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
As Taki said, 'I prefer to see women play tennis, not a panzer.'
There is one sport I would enjoy, immensely, playing with her. Ever heard of the book, "The most dangerous game?" You go out to the area where the sport is played and release her. She gets a minute or whatever, then you go in with the dogs and your trusty rifle. [you should check out my blog "Volk Ans Gewehr"]

Unfortunately the way the laws are today is so criminal that negroes are more sacred than an endangered species - which they are the exact opposite of, "an endangering species."

We should be getting the legalities of all this ironed out around the time we have secured the media from its usurpation by the Jews. It won't be that long.

I am not so mean and biased because of the game - it was her behavior, her verbal assault in a place where wealthy people go to for sporting entertainment. Why do I find myself defending my actions? This forum is a great place to vent our anger. Now we stand by watching the erosion of our freedom of speech. Sure we're bitter. We lost everything. There are no national parks to get any from it all any longer. Graffiti and litter there too. You damned right we are enraged. I say pump up the volume. But control and harness the energy. If you can't swear and curse and hate and holler, it is unlikely that you're going to be leading an army to defend our way of life. Way of life? That's already history.

Last edited by Widener; January 18th, 2019 at 04:30 PM.

Old January 18th, 2019 #14
Widener
WARFATHER

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
That picture I posted was taken a couple of days ago.

We're not autistic on here, don't worry about stuff being 'breaking news' or not. If it is interesting it is interesting.

Again, damn, Serena Williams is fucking ugly.
Astute observation Robbie. How could you tell?

She is getting uglier and uglier. Like Ronnie Coleman she doesn't have a clue that she is going to pay physically for her 'cheating.' I notice her jaw is getting more prognothous.

Old January 18th, 2019 #15
Widener
WARFATHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post

And media tries to paint her as someone that (White) men would lust for.
LUST FOR? The only physical sensation I get from seeing her is this tiny itch. Right on the inside of my trigger-finger. We simply have to get the necessary bills passed that will remove protection with the rule-of-law from non-Aryans. It's really that simple. I just don't understand the pessimistic mood. Things are going to get better. But be thrifty. Stockpile things that are going to skyrocket in price. I'm thinking bullets. The military and law enforcement agencies will be more than glad to have civilian auxiliaries during the time of the rifle. It is churning in like a category-10 hurricane.

Old January 18th, 2019 #16
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widener View Post
We simply have to get the necessary bills passed that will remove protection with the rule-of-law from non-Aryans. It's really that simple.
We don't control this system. We have no avenues to "legally" change the system to suit us. Therefore, it's not a simple matter of legislation. If you're proposing a solution, let's hear it.

Old January 18th, 2019 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

i'm surprised a west african who's had a baby doesn't look like european model. this confuses me.

saying that she brings egalitarinism -

a lot of you posting on here are out-and-out idiots.

S. Williams is flat better than literally any female who has ever played tennis and it's not due to steroids as you morons think. She is mentally stronger than ANY white female player.

That's the fact. You can ignore or conform it to any ideology you like, but I assure you it is the fact. Whiteniggerism sucks. You're a mental nigger if you can only hear, see or perceive what makes you feel comfortable.

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 18th, 2019 at 11:42 AM.

Old January 18th, 2019 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator

Serena Williams is not beautiful physically, but she is an average representative of her racial type, and that is what she should be judged against. It is true that, for the usual semitic reasons, she is presented as beautiful to the American mass of christian whiteskin consumer retards. But that's just one more charade in a million we're supposed to go along with.

What's actually beautiful about her is her serve, which is at one powerful, simple and smooth. It actually qualifies as elegant. Why can't Kerber, who is roughly her white equivalent in size and strength, yet European-attractive, do the same with her serve, which is a comparatively piddling thing?

Old January 18th, 2019 #19
Olaf Menes

I can admire the grace in which a spider monkey glides through the trees, but certainly evolution granted the apex of the human race with massive brainpower. And in exchange, sacrificed the primitive aspects of primate attributes, as a result.

What is the innate advantage of being able to scorch a ball over a net or through a hoop with primate level agility?

Not much on an evolutionary scale. Intelligence to manipulate environment will always trump primate attributes. The first proto humans to develop advanced weaponry realized this.

Old January 18th, 2019 #20
Negros are apes
Banned

Chimpanzees are also very strong no doubt the nigger's physical strength is because they are more closely related to the other apes.

Thread