Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 27th, 2017 #1
JohnfracasseZOG

Angry Interracial marriage in the US: 1 in 6 couples now racially mixed

JUNE 12, 2017 WASHINGTON—Fifty years after Mildred and Richard Loving's landmark legal challenge shattered the laws against interracial marriage in the United States, some couples of different races still talk of facing discrimination, disapproval, and sometimes outright hostility from their fellow Americans.

Although the racist laws against mixed marriages are gone, several interracial couples said in interviews they still get nasty looks, insults, and sometimes even violence when people find out about their relationships.

"I have not yet counseled an interracial wedding where someone didn't have a problem on the bride's or the groom's side," said the Rev. Kimberly D. Lucas of St. Margaret's Episcopal Church in Washington, D.C.

She often counsels engaged interracial couples through the prism of her own 20-year marriage – Reverand Lucas is black and her husband, Mark Retherford, is white.

"I think for a lot of people it's OK if it's 'out there' and it's other people but when it comes home and it's something that forces them to confront their own internal demons and their own prejudices and assumptions, it's still really hard for people," she said.

Interracial marriages became legal nationwide on June 12, 1967, after the Supreme Court threw out a Virginia law in that sent police into the Lovings' bedroom to arrest them just for being who they were: a married black woman and white man.

The Lovings were locked up and given a year in a Virginia prison, with the sentence suspended on the condition that they leave Virginia. Their sentence is memorialized on a marker to go up on Monday in Richmond, Va., in their honor.

The Supreme Court's unanimous decision in Loving v. Virginia struck down the Virginia law and similar statutes in roughly one-third of the states. Some of those laws went beyond black and white, prohibiting marriages between whites and Native Americans, Filipinos, Indians, Asians, and in some states "all non-whites."

The Lovings, a working-class couple from a deeply rural community, weren't trying to change the world and were media-shy, said one of their lawyers, Philip Hirschkop, who now lives in Lorton, Va. They simply wanted to be married and raise their children in Virginia.

But when police raided their Central Point home in 1958 and found a pregnant Mildred in bed with her husband and a District of Columbia marriage certificate on the wall, they arrested them, leading the Lovings to plead guilty to cohabitating as man and wife in Virginia.

"Neither of them wanted to be involved in the lawsuit, or litigation or taking on a cause. They wanted to raise their children near their family where they were raised themselves," Mr. Hirschkop said.

But they knew what was at stake in their case.

"It's the principle. It's the law. I don't think it's right," Mildred Loving said in archival video footage shown in an HBO documentary.

"And if, if we do win, we will be helping a lot of people."

Richard Loving died in 1975, Mildred Loving in 2008.

Since the Loving decision, Americans have increasingly dated and married across racial and ethnic lines. Currently, 11 million people – or 1 out of 10 married people – in the United States have a spouse of a different race or ethnicity, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of US Census Bureau data.

In 2015, 17 percent of newlyweds – or at least 1 in 6 of newly married people – were intermarried, which means they had a spouse of a different race or ethnicity. When the Supreme Court decided the Lovings' case, only 3 percent of newlyweds were intermarried.

But interracial couples can still face hostility from strangers and sometimes violence.

In the 1980s, Michele Farrell, who is white, was dating an African-American man and they decided to look around Port Huron, Mich., for an apartment together. "I had the woman who was showing the apartment tell us, 'I don't rent to coloreds. I definitely don't rent to mixed couples,' " Ms. Farrell said.

In March, a white man fatally stabbed a black man in New York City, telling the Daily News that he'd intended it as "a practice run" in a mission to deter interracial relationships. In August 2016 in Olympia, Wash., Daniel Rowe, who is white, walked up to an interracial couple without speaking, stabbed the black man in the abdomen and knifed his white girlfriend. Rowe's victims survived and he was arrested.

And even after the Loving decision, some states tried their best to keep interracial couples from marrying.

In 1974, Joseph and Martha Rossignol got married at night in Natchez, Miss., on a Mississippi River bluff after local officials tried to stop them. But they found a willing priest and went ahead anyway.

"We were rejected everyplace we went, because no one wanted to sell us a marriage license," said Martha Rossignol, who has written a book about her experiences then and since as part of a biracial couple. She's black, he's white.

"We just ran into a lot of racism, a lot of issues, a lot of problems. You'd go into a restaurant, people wouldn't want to serve you. When you're walking down the street together, it was like you've got a contagious disease."

But their love survived, Ms. Rossignol said, and they returned to Natchez to renew their vows 40 years later.

Interracial couples can now be seen in books, television shows, movies and commercials. Former President Barack Obama is the product of a mixed marriage, with a white American mother and an African father. Public acceptance is growing, said Kara and William Bundy, who have been married since 1994 and live in Bethesda, Md.

"To America's credit, from the time that we first got married to now, I've seen much less head-turns when we walk by, even in rural settings," said Mr. Bundy, who is black. "We do go out for hikes every once in a while, and we don't see that as much any longer. It really is dependent on where you are in the country and also the locale."

Even in the South, interracial couples are common enough that oftentimes no one notices them, even in a state like Virginia, Hirschkop said.

"I was sitting in a restaurant and there was a mixed couple sitting at the next table and they were kissing and they were holding hands," he said. "They'd have gotten hung for something like 50 years ago and no one cared – just two people could pursue their lives. That's the best part of it, those quiet moments."

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2017/0...racially-mixed

Last edited by JohnfracasseZOG; June 27th, 2017 at 09:57 AM.

Old June 27th, 2017 #2
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

This wouldn't be a problem if it were dealt with properly.

Old June 29th, 2017 #3
Ironguard1940

Default Death to racemixers

The only proper way to deal with interracial marriage, dating or sex is public execution of all parties involved. And when I say public I mean on every goddamn TV, radio, cable and internet station there is.

Old June 29th, 2017 #4
Dan Hadaway

I'm wondering what the racial breakdown of the mixed marriages are. Nigger/spic is just as much of a mixed marriage as white/other.

Old June 30th, 2017 #5
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
I'm wondering what the racial breakdown of the mixed marriages are. Nigger/spic is just as much of a mixed marriage as white/other.
Good thought, I sure hope so.

Whole reason they told us is to promote the idea that it's 'normal'. I made the mistake of watching tv the other night, a very good doc was on about Amish, but this goddamned couple of commercials were on every 20 mins or so of a white woman sitting in the lap of a greasy nigger rapper, while her husband looks on sheepishly. Then another of a bunch of niggers singing to a White woman at a pharmacy (why not to a monkey woman?)

And then I couldn't stands no more and said, 'niggers singing to a Casper the ghost white girl, can't find a black one? That's so deliberate.' My neighbor/friend was watching with me and she said, 'You can't think that! Oh mah god, it's just a commercial, they don't care who you date!' (giggle giggle) and I said, 'Riiight....thousands to shoot it and every scene is carefully planned, but no agenda, riiight..'

Old June 30th, 2017 #6
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
The only proper way to deal with interracial marriage, dating or sex is public execution of all parties involved. And when I say public I mean on every goddamn TV, radio, cable and internet station there is.
Death by Jericurl. Dump a bucket of it over the offenders, full strength.

You won't have to do it but twice-absolutely no one will risk it.

Old July 1st, 2017 #7
Jack Stanton

I think you'll find most of the marriages are a mystery meat combo.

Old July 1st, 2017 #8
Ironguard1940

Default As usual the kikes allow assumptions and distort the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Stanton View Post
I think you'll find most of the marriages are a mystery meat combo.
Good point. Whoever wrote the story wants the reader to assume that every interracial marriage has a White partner. Make no mistake, many Whites, especially stupid White women, are married to muds. However, there are also many marriages that are nonwhites of two different races.

Old July 1st, 2017 #9
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Niggers and spics want the White women--White men and women are actually breaking even at marrying outside of their race-it's only 7 percent.

White men and women have the statistically lowest rate of mud marrying, as it turns out. Good.

The propaganda in media is always cute White girls with very black niggas. You see that some in social settings, so often it's shocking, but I'm doubting these 'relationships' end in marriage. Bullshit for tv commercials to influence the gullible. Same as fags on tv are always White. Plenty of black homos.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...-marrying-out/

Old July 1st, 2017 #10
Ironguard1940

Default Fuck marriage-who's having the children?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
White men and women have the statistically lowest rate of mud marrying, as it turns out. Good.
Good news, but I will bet White women having nappy half-breed nigger babies out of wedlock is far greater than 7%. THAT is of grave concern.

Old July 1st, 2017 #11
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Good news, but I will bet White women having nappy half-breed nigger babies out of wedlock is far greater than 7%. THAT is of grave concern.
54% of the births of mixed bambinos are from White wimminz. I think it's mostly 'Hispanic' mixtures rather than Black-they very specifically don't specify.

Wording is hilariously ironic--'minorities are the majority'.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...but-only-just/

Old July 2nd, 2017 #12
jaekel

You see where the problem lies right from the start of this article........WOMAN minister, and a nigger lover at that. The church has been subverted by the Marxists. She is now spreading their disease for them. She is a useful idiot for sure.

Old March 31st, 2020 #13
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnfracasseZOG View Post
JUNE 12, 2017 WASHINGTON—Fifty years after Mildred and Richard Loving's landmark legal challenge shattered the laws against interracial marriage in the United States, some couples of different races still talk of facing discrimination, disapproval, and sometimes outright hostility from their fellow Americans.

Although the racist laws against mixed marriages are gone, several interracial couples said in interviews they still get nasty looks, insults, and sometimes even violence when people find out about their relationships.

"I have not yet counseled an interracial wedding where someone didn't have a problem on the bride's or the groom's side," said the Rev. Kimberly D. Lucas of St. Margaret's Episcopal Church in Washington, D.C.

She often counsels engaged interracial couples through the prism of her own 20-year marriage – Reverand Lucas is black and her husband, Mark Retherford, is white.

"I think for a lot of people it's OK if it's 'out there' and it's other people but when it comes home and it's something that forces them to confront their own internal demons and their own prejudices and assumptions, it's still really hard for people," she said.

Interracial marriages became legal nationwide on June 12, 1967, after the Supreme Court threw out a Virginia law in that sent police into the Lovings' bedroom to arrest them just for being who they were: a married black woman and white man.

The Lovings were locked up and given a year in a Virginia prison, with the sentence suspended on the condition that they leave Virginia. Their sentence is memorialized on a marker to go up on Monday in Richmond, Va., in their honor.

The Supreme Court's unanimous decision in Loving v. Virginia struck down the Virginia law and similar statutes in roughly one-third of the states. Some of those laws went beyond black and white, prohibiting marriages between whites and Native Americans, Filipinos, Indians, Asians, and in some states "all non-whites."

The Lovings, a working-class couple from a deeply rural community, weren't trying to change the world and were media-shy, said one of their lawyers, Philip Hirschkop, who now lives in Lorton, Va. They simply wanted to be married and raise their children in Virginia.

But when police raided their Central Point home in 1958 and found a pregnant Mildred in bed with her husband and a District of Columbia marriage certificate on the wall, they arrested them, leading the Lovings to plead guilty to cohabitating as man and wife in Virginia.

"Neither of them wanted to be involved in the lawsuit, or litigation or taking on a cause. They wanted to raise their children near their family where they were raised themselves," Mr. Hirschkop said.

But they knew what was at stake in their case.

"It's the principle. It's the law. I don't think it's right," Mildred Loving said in archival video footage shown in an HBO documentary.

"And if, if we do win, we will be helping a lot of people."

Richard Loving died in 1975, Mildred Loving in 2008.

Since the Loving decision, Americans have increasingly dated and married across racial and ethnic lines. Currently, 11 million people – or 1 out of 10 married people – in the United States have a spouse of a different race or ethnicity, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of US Census Bureau data.

In 2015, 17 percent of newlyweds – or at least 1 in 6 of newly married people – were intermarried, which means they had a spouse of a different race or ethnicity. When the Supreme Court decided the Lovings' case, only 3 percent of newlyweds were intermarried.

But interracial couples can still face hostility from strangers and sometimes violence.

In the 1980s, Michele Farrell, who is white, was dating an African-American man and they decided to look around Port Huron, Mich., for an apartment together. "I had the woman who was showing the apartment tell us, 'I don't rent to coloreds. I definitely don't rent to mixed couples,' " Ms. Farrell said.

In March, a white man fatally stabbed a black man in New York City, telling the Daily News that he'd intended it as "a practice run" in a mission to deter interracial relationships. In August 2016 in Olympia, Wash., Daniel Rowe, who is white, walked up to an interracial couple without speaking, stabbed the black man in the abdomen and knifed his white girlfriend. Rowe's victims survived and he was arrested.

And even after the Loving decision, some states tried their best to keep interracial couples from marrying.

In 1974, Joseph and Martha Rossignol got married at night in Natchez, Miss., on a Mississippi River bluff after local officials tried to stop them. But they found a willing priest and went ahead anyway.

"We were rejected everyplace we went, because no one wanted to sell us a marriage license," said Martha Rossignol, who has written a book about her experiences then and since as part of a biracial couple. She's black, he's white.

"We just ran into a lot of racism, a lot of issues, a lot of problems. You'd go into a restaurant, people wouldn't want to serve you. When you're walking down the street together, it was like you've got a contagious disease."

But their love survived, Ms. Rossignol said, and they returned to Natchez to renew their vows 40 years later.

Interracial couples can now be seen in books, television shows, movies and commercials. Former President Barack Obama is the product of a mixed marriage, with a white American mother and an African father. Public acceptance is growing, said Kara and William Bundy, who have been married since 1994 and live in Bethesda, Md.

"To America's credit, from the time that we first got married to now, I've seen much less head-turns when we walk by, even in rural settings," said Mr. Bundy, who is black. "We do go out for hikes every once in a while, and we don't see that as much any longer. It really is dependent on where you are in the country and also the locale."

Even in the South, interracial couples are common enough that oftentimes no one notices them, even in a state like Virginia, Hirschkop said.

"I was sitting in a restaurant and there was a mixed couple sitting at the next table and they were kissing and they were holding hands," he said. "They'd have gotten hung for something like 50 years ago and no one cared – just two people could pursue their lives. That's the best part of it, those quiet moments."

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2017/0...racially-mixed
Not only do race mixers need to hang, faggots like Hirschkop need to be totally punished.

This entire case was another psyop by the jews. Of all the names of nigger fuckers, they found one with the name 'Loving'? Bullshit. This guy was most likely a paid off faggot. The name Loving is psychologically laden; 'How dare you attack such a Loving couple?'. Jews have used words like 'love', 'freedom', 'equality' and 'rights' to destroy America.

Also by using a white man and nigger woman, the public psychology of the case was that it was a loss for the blacks and a benefit to white men to have these options, when it turns out that it is non white men coming in and taking white women. The sting of the case wasn't as gut wrenching as it would be if it was a white woman and nigger.

Laws against miscegenation need to be iron clad and enforced by the death penalty. The perfect example of this being a travesty is Lucille Ball who was a communist, and she promoted race mixing to all of her millions of fans around the world, and also promoted anti-white propaganda in the form of the negative portrayal of white men as cartoons on her show, and the glowing portrayal of her brown husband.

In mating with the greasy little moronic freak, she corrupted herself and failed to pass on her genes to her children untainted. Those genes will never be revived again, but what is worse is the thousands of women who also mated with or experimented with Puerto Ricans and other greasy brown men.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Last edited by Frank Toliver; March 31st, 2020 at 11:02 AM.

Old March 31st, 2020 #14
Erik T. White

The (((MSM))) for (((entertainment))) is going out full blast to force miscegenation, faggotry, and every other vile thing (((the jews))) have up their kike sleeves!!!! "I Am Jazz" follows a male (((transitioning))) into a female. I don't even need to do any more to describe "RuPaul's Drag Race." As of April 20 there will be another drag show starting on The Learning Channel (I think it's that network) about the "drag life." I really don't know how much lower the kwa can go. The populace is "locked down" in many areas (well, except in da hoodz kauze it beez rayssist tu restrict the activiteez uv de bruthaz), game shows are giving winners in certain programs trips to the Nam extolling the beauty of Ho Chi Minh shitty, Orlando, Florida, even has a hood called "little Saigon" by the locals. I know. I live in the central Florida area and I've been through it many times. Gotta celebrate DIEversity doancha know? And, Disney World has "fag days" right along with Orlando which even has "fag week!!!" A hospital in which I once practiced had the fag flag waving during "fag week"one year. There was enough sanity that pressure made them stop and they haven't waved that "banner" since. Oh, and by the way, it promotes itself as a "xtian health care system." It also has lots of liens on homes for people who couldn't pay their hospital bills!!! Nice work, "xtians!!!!!" I'm glad I retired from medical practice. I just couldn't stand the amount of drag queens that I was brought in on as a consultant.

Now with the "economy" of the kwa tanking, what else do the jews have as their (((agenda))) while the COVID-19 crisis paralyzes a lot of the world?????

Old March 31st, 2020 #15
Nate Higgers
卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
The populace is "locked down" in many areas (well, except in da hoodz kauze it beez rayssist tu restrict the activiteez uv de bruthaz)
I don’t think too many people care if the nigger coonmunity gets the coronavirus and starts dropping like flies. The Lakewood Jew Jersey kikes are spreading among themselves too.

Just like interracial relationships don’t bother me as long as no humans are involved, a nigger/spic mix would just be too lazy to steal.

Old March 31st, 2020 #16
Fico

According to official statistics Whites will be minority in 2060. on USA territory. 2100. Whites will be majority only in eastern Europe. It is easly to blame Jews,multicultural propaganda whatever but I whink that are Whites wrong for themselves. Why Yellows do not have problem with that? In my oppinion,all depends about situation in Nordic states. I do not belive that are Slavic states strong because communism total crush their genetic even I think that ther races can not survive on far North because of difficult climate who do not allow any kind of socialism.

Last edited by Fico; March 31st, 2020 at 11:46 PM.

Old April 1st, 2020 #17
Gladiatrix

"While 24% of foreign-born Asian newlyweds have a spouse of a different race or ethnicity, this share rises to 46% among the U.S. born."

https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2017...intermarriage/

Old April 1st, 2020 #18
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Higgers View Post
I don’t think too many people care if the nigger coonmunity gets the coronavirus and starts dropping like flies. The Lakewood Jew Jersey kikes are spreading among themselves too.

Just like interracial relationships don’t bother me as long as no humans are involved, a nigger/spic mix would just be too lazy to steal.
Although I'm a retired doctor I would love:

Free abortions for all pregnant niggers.

Sterilization of sub-Saharan afreekan niggers especially since they have no useful function except when they kill each other.

A strain of some virus that targets nigger genomes and wipes them out.

While we're at it a novel disease that only attacks (((jews))). The Ashkenazi (((jews))) are higlly prone to Tay-Sachs disease so centuries of inbreeding would leave them susceptible to something that seeks the genome of (((the heeb.)))

Last edited by Erik T. White; April 1st, 2020 at 02:36 PM. Reason: more info

Old April 1st, 2020 #19
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"While 24% of foreign-born Asian newlyweds have a spouse of a different race or ethnicity, this share rises to 46% among the U.S. born."

https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2017...intermarriage/
I knew a male nurse who was quite a good nurse at a hospital in which I once practiced. He wound up marrying a nurse who is a slope but her parents managed to get out of the Nam and she was born in Malaysia. Both the pale male nurse and the slope went to kwa colleges, the male got a scholarship on merit and the kwa needs nurses. The slope got an automatic scholarship since it was a slope. I had to be courteous to them after their marriage: however, I saw lots of miscegenation like nigger "doctor" and pale wife. This is just one of the "million and one" reasons why I'm glad I'm retired.

Old April 2nd, 2020 #20
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
According to official statistics Whites will be minority in 2060. on USA territory. 2100. Whites will be majority only in eastern Europe. It is easly to blame Jews,multicultural propaganda whatever but I whink that are Whites wrong for themselves. Why Yellows do not have problem with that? In my oppinion,all depends about situation in Nordic states. I do not belive that are Slavic states strong because communism total crush their genetic even I think that ther races can not survive on far North because of difficult climate who do not allow any kind of socialism.
Been to an airport recently? Whites are minorities in all major city centers WHICH WHITE PEOPLE BUILT, and soon to be a minority everywhere.

This is all due to fucking christinsanity, all of it, and we need to return to a bronze age mentality if we wish to survive as a people.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Tags
race mixing, white genocide

Thread