Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 1st, 2020 #361
Ray Allan

Default Worst Generation defeats coronavirus. We're saved!

"I survived the foxholes of Guam, I can get through this coronavirus bullsh*t, says 95-year-old vet who battled COVID-19 and won.

https://taskandpurpose.com/community...beats-covid-19

These guys defeated the evil Nazis and japs and made the world safe for jews and communists, so what's a little flu virus? Their scrambled-egg dunce caps must give them superpowers.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; April 1st, 2020 at 12:54 PM.

Old April 1st, 2020 #362
T.Garrett
Banned

Post more drama

Two of my associates (man and his wife) were put on 'preventive quarantine' yesterday after the wife went to her job and was sent home 'because one of her co workers may have corona'... The company is saying 'someone she may have been in contact with in the past week has symptoms ...they wont even identify the individual to 'protect their privacy'.

They reported them to the local health authorities and I believe company security is keeping an eye on them, tonight there will be a reckoning with these persons who I believe are watching them and their home ...

Stay tuned for updates, should be hilarious

Old April 1st, 2020 #363
Tony Boone

Currently at a truck stop in North Carolina. Walking to the store I see this black trucker wearing a mask and gloves wiping down the items he just purchased in the store. I started walking toward him when he began screaming “get back, get back!” I then tried to calm him down and took another couple of steps toward him. He began to step away from me continuing to scream get back and was nearly close to tears. There was no reasoning with him. Couldn’t get close enough to even engage him. Really, really sad.

Last edited by Tony Boone; April 2nd, 2020 at 05:10 AM.

Old April 1st, 2020 #364
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Turns out coronavirus came from bats. And even the Chinese are saying it started in a meat market.

The only logical conclusion? This:

I know people were posting memes about this before knowing the facts, but now that the facts are in, the meme proved to be real.

Chinks are some of the most disgusting creatures on the planet.
Nasty. Is this why people didn't like me lusting over those Moranbong Girls?

Old April 1st, 2020 #365
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
or, maybe you're trying to point out that vodka and anal violets methods actually work out?
As usual, you look at life through the lens of an anus.

Quote:
I repeat, only blind people couldn't predict the outbreak of coronavirus, especially in February. The data on scale of the disease and higher infection rates was available, especially for authorities like Kremlin. It only indicates Putin's authorities ignorance.
At the end of the day, he's kept the death count in Russia lower than in most US states. Considerably lower, especially if you factor in Russia's population of 140m vs the individual State's population.

Quote:
Now officially Russia has 25th death, so the ratio isn't much different, taking into account geographically worse conditions of Ukraine. You're jerking on fluctuations in numbers.
I'll accept your defeat here, because you said Ukraine was doing better. And the numbers for Ukraine look worse if you factor in population.

Ukraine is up to 20 deaths, and Russia is up to 24 or so. Again, a population of 40m vs 140m. here.

There are 25 deaths in Israel (good news, wish it was more). Based on this, Putin is protecting goys in Russia from Covid-19 considerably more effectively than Bibi is protecting jews in Israel.

Considering the virus survives for longer on surfaces in colder climates, nigger countries in Africa, and spic countries in South America along the equator are getting less impacted, due to it not spreading as easily.

Last edited by Crowe; April 1st, 2020 at 03:32 PM.

Old April 1st, 2020 #366
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
"I survived the foxholes of Guam, I can get through this coronavirus bullsh*t, says 95-year-old vet who battled COVID-19 and won.

These guys defeated the evil Nazis and japs and made the world safe for jews and communists, so what's a little flu virus? Their scrambled-egg dunce caps must give them superpowers.
"Myrtle, you know I was decorated with the silver star and other medals for my bravery during the war when we defeated the eeevvviiilll natzeez!!! I might be 92 years old but I've lived long and good and I'm so proud of our six children who are now transgender since that proves you can reach your heart's desire in this wonderful free United Snakes!!! I'm so proud of our twelve transgender grandchildren who were adopted and eight of them are afrikan murican!!! We are so blessed by them!!"

"Elmo, what's the red stuff at the corner or your mouth??? Let's go to Dr. Obenjawanguyenali and get you a virus test."

"Mr. Shitslop, test I give you shows you have COFID-19. I must put you in hospital!!!"

"What do you mean I can't get into this FA Hospital????? I'm one of the greatest generation!!!! It's my rr0-cough-cough-RIGHT!!!"

GURGLE, RASP AND RALES IN LUNGS...

"MYRTLE I'M COUGHING BLOOD!!!!" GO TO THE HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATOR-COUGH GURGLE COUGH-THEY CAN'T DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEeeeeeee……."

"Don't worry Mrs. Shitslop. We'll cremate the body in the pit outside."

:WHAT DO YOU MEAN?? HE DESERVES A MILITARY FUNERAL FOR WHAT HE DID AT OMAHA BEACH AND HE'S WON A SILVER STAR AND A BRONZE STAR WITH CLUSTERS OR SOMETHING!!!!! I DEMAND A VOLY OF CANNONS BE SHOT OFF!!!!"

"Mr. Shitslop, we did a test on you too you know. You've got the virus too!!"

"NO....NO....I WAS A ROSIE THE RIVITER!!!! I HELPED BUILD THE PLANES THAT SHOT DOWN EEVVILL NATZEE PLANES...COUGH COUGH...GURGLE...AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH"

"Hello biohazard department send the team over to first floor triage. And be sure the crematoria are working."

Old April 1st, 2020 #367
Dawn Cannon

Default Russia flies humanitarian aid to USA

Russia announced on Wednesday. that it had sent a plane loaded with humanitarian aid to the United States, where the coronavirus pandemic has already left more than 4,000 dead.

'A Russian air force Antonov-124 "departed with medical masks and medical equipment for the United States," said a Russian Defense Ministry statement.

According to Kremlin spokesman Dmitri Peskov, Russian President Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump spoke about this aid during their telephone interview on Monday.

"Today, when this situation affects the entire world without exception and becomes global, there is no alternative to actions in the spirit of partnership and mutual assistance," Peskov told Russian press agencies on Tuesday night.

Russia has already shipped several planes with virologists, medical and laboratory equipment and mobile disinfection systems to Italy, where the covid-19 has killed more than 12,400.

https://menafn.com/1099951596/Russia...ian-aid-to-USA

Marvelous.

Old April 1st, 2020 #368
Ray Allan

Quote:
Or, maybe the Russians have better healthcare than they're given credit for by anti-Russian mouthpieces everywhere?

So your point is that Putin put bans on some other things, but didn't outright initiate bans on a much more widespread scale, based on the possibility of something actually being serious? Before it actually was?

SARS, MERS, Bird flu, Swine flu, Ebola, all supposed global pandemics of a supposed apocalyptic scale, and none of them panned out. And you fault people for not taking this one seriously, immediately? Considering how dishonest our media and government is, the smart people are the ones who don't panic every time the media immediately cries wolf.

Yeah, Ukraine's mortality rate is closer to 2.5%.

13 deaths for 549 cases.

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-soc...rus-cases.html

Considering the difference in population between Ukraine and Russia, 40 million vs 140 million, they're doing worse.

Nice try.

Yes, I know you anti-Russian trolls are holding out hope for lots more dead Russians, based on trends elsewhere from a month ago that don't really mean shit. This is nothing more than wishful thinking on your part.

That's some CT stuff fresh out of your roost from home, yes? It's just like I said, you anti-Russian trolls sure love that tinfoil hat when it comes to anything about Russia or Putin. Far too predictable.
Not to get too far off-topic because this is supposed to be a serious thread, and I usually don't waste time and space on trolls, but I'm a little insulted that after all these years a more professional troll couldn't be assigned to VNNF than this boring schmuck Raisin-counter. This boy needs to put his limited skills to better use trolling conservative sites, or police and military forums until he's ready to play in our league. The only reason he and others like him don't is because he is on the same side as them.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 1st, 2020 #369
James Fette

Too bad the US can't dump Shitty Arabia and Pissrael as "allies" (9/11 butt buddies, ISIS creators and Al Qaeda healthcare providers) and have a true ally in Russia.

Old April 1st, 2020 #370
Crowe

Quote:
Not to get too far off-topic because this is supposed to be a serious thread, and I usually don't waste time and space on trolls, but I'm a little insulted that after all these years a more professional troll couldn't be assigned to VNNF than this boring schmuck Raisin-counter. This boy needs to put his limited skills to better use trolling conservative sites, or police and military forums until he's ready to play in our league. The only reason he and others like him don't is because he is on the same side as them.
The Russians build Gen 5 fighter aircraft, and this trolling shithead thinks they can't manage to build ventilators, or masks?

Russia had plenty of ventilators, which is one of the reasons why Italy got hit hard, and Russia didn't.

https://meduza.io/en/feature/2020/03...ilator-problem

Russia had somewhere in the ballpark of 40,000 ventilators for a population of roughly 140 million, whereas the USA had 68,000 for a population of 320 million.

Yet the troll is fixated on anal stuff, and vodka cures.

The hard facts show that Russia was just better prepared to deal with the situation.

Old April 1st, 2020 #371
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Pentagon Seeking 100,000 Body Bags for Civilians in Crisis
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...Q8AYW3oyWzxy-0

Quote:
As many as 200,000 Americans are projected to die in the U.S. coronavirus outbreak, a top White House official said Tuesday, even with another 30 days of the most stringent public health restrictions in place. Reviewing the projections, President Donald Trump warned Americans of a difficult period ahead.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old April 1st, 2020 #372
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:

I was active US Navy from 1968 to 1972. I deserve some honor.

I survived many ounces of Spanish hash. I courageously traveled to Morocco and survived Moroccan kif and premiere hash.

By god, when I was promoted to E5 (second class petty officer) I dropped 1200 micrograms of pharmaceutical LSD from Switzerland and tripped for 48 hours.

Over those 48 hours I had sex with 2 young English girls and 2 young German girls. Not hookers...cute young hippie chicks. Where are my medals?

Where is my heroes ball cap, where are my medals?

Dammit!! I want my veterans ball cap.

Mike

Last edited by Mike in Denver; April 1st, 2020 at 06:57 PM.

Old April 1st, 2020 #373
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Computing Forever - A Deep Dive into the Coronavirus Crisis

Old April 1st, 2020 #374
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by man-on-man anal View Post
As usual, you look at life through the lens of an anus.
Says who?

Quote:
At the end of the day, he's kept the death count in Russia lower than in most US states. Considerably lower, especially if you factor in Russia's population of 140m vs the individual State's population.
After all, it's not a Putin's merit that they keep using old Soviet vaccines against tuberculosis, while in Italy and U.S. retards like you prefer coronavirus over any vaccines.

Can a century-old TB vaccine steel the immune system against the new coronavirus?

Quote:
I'll accept your defeat here, because you said Ukraine was doing better. And the numbers for Ukraine look worse if you factor in population.

Ukraine is up to 20 deaths, and Russia is up to 24 or so. Again, a population of 40m vs 140m. here.
Bit greater death number, bit fewer - it's on the same level of mortality basically. My point was the number of infected people in Russia even officially is notably greater than in Ukraine. Where is the merit of Put-in? Those numbers don't necessarily correlate with the number of population only, there are too many factors to count. So, you suck again.

Old April 1st, 2020 #375
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
The Russians build Gen 5 fighter aircraft, and this trolling shithead thinks they can't manage to build ventilators, or masks?
Developed a prototype with doubtful specification doesn't mean they have a ready aircraft. I recall you posted pictures of "Iran military drones" as proofs of advanced Iran technologies and now you cowardly ignore how your Iranian muslim brothers lick mosques and die from methanol in the asshole.

Quote:
Russia had plenty of ventilators, which is one of the reasons why Italy got hit hard, and Russia didn't.

Russia had somewhere in the ballpark of 40,000 ventilators for a population of roughly 140 million, whereas the USA had 68,000 for a population of 320 million.
Russia has three times less hospital beds than it's required by official normas and experiences shortage of mechanical ventilation devices:
https://www.forbes.ru/newsroom/obshc...los-v-tri-raza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post

Russia announced on Wednesday. that it had sent a plane loaded with humanitarian aid to the United States, where the coronavirus pandemic has already left more than 4,000 dead.

'A Russian air force Antonov-124 "departed with medical masks and medical equipment for the United States," said a Russian Defense Ministry statement.
Same masks from China brothers:

Russia thanks 'real friend' Jack Ma for gift of a million masks
March 26, 2020

Old April 1st, 2020 #376
Fred
Commie Killer

It's still spreading.

Do state governments have the authority to restrict freedom of movement and assembly? Don't they need to declare Marshal Law first? Is this "LockDown" issued by some of the states voluntary? Is it legal?

With all the lies from the media and the outright paid for disinformation on internet, I really don't know what is going on. How bad is this virus really?

I guess no one knows for sure.

Old April 2nd, 2020 #377
Jeffrey Smither

Seriously think I escaped Kung Flu possibly.

So from Match talking to this chick 50 miles away. Anyway, very religious, that's another story why I dropped her because she doesn't want sex until marriage.

Anyway, exchanged a few messages on the site then exchanged numbers and she texted her eyeballs off. Then we talked on the phone well over an hour.

Anyway, on the phone she said she was battling a sinus infection and had a cough and was coughing on the phone a lot. She wanted to meet ASAP worried about lockdown and that. I kinda hesitate cause I am busy and also is uber religious. I did agree to meet yesterday, but I wanted more time to think it over because she admitted she's probably too religious for me and not my type because she won't put out until marriage.

Well today I was talking to her and they administered the Kung Flu test to her and she went to the ER and they think she might have had Kung Flu! She was having troubles breathing too but said they would probably discharge her even though the test has not comeback yet.

I guess it was a good thing to go by my gut! I still might hangout with her when all this is over, but for awhile no way am I going around her. Jebus saved her! Just something in my gut told me not to meet her. Like I said she sounded sick on the phone.

Old April 2nd, 2020 #378
8Man
"moderate" radical

You might be missing out. She'll be OK in a couple weeks. Invite her over to watch Wellville with you.

Old April 2nd, 2020 #379
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Developed a prototype with doubtful specification doesn't mean they have a ready aircraft. I recall you posted pictures of "Iran military drones" as proofs of advanced Iran technologies and now you cowardly ignore how your Iranian muslim brothers lick mosques and die from methanol in the asshole.
The development is nearly complete, only a few countries in the world even have the expertise to produce a Gen 5 fighter. Let alone finish one. Russia is one of the few countries who do.

Some Iranians are retards. However, this has no impact on my support for Iran geopolitically.

And Iranian drones? The USA seems to take them quite seriously. And successful drone attacks by Iran

Quote:
Russia has three times less hospital beds than it's required by official normas and experiences shortage of mechanical ventilation devices:
https://www.forbes.ru/newsroom/obshc...los-v-tri-raza
They have sufficient facilities for the current patients, unlike many countries. They're still short of their "we'd like to have this amount for a worst case scenario" projection. It's something they're working on. Pretty much everyone is short on meeting their worst case scenario projections for beds, medical equipment, etc. However, Russia started off from a better position than most, with the large supply of ventilators they already had in stock.

Quote:
After all, it's not a Putin's merit that they keep using old Soviet vaccines against tuberculosis, while in Italy and U.S. retards like you prefer coronavirus over any vaccines.
This has nothing to do with Russia, because many places required a TB vaccinations before you could even get enrolled in school. The age of the recipe for the vaccination or medication is irrelevant, if it works. The anti-malaria drug they believe can help people more quickly recover from coronavirus is an older drug.

Quote:
Bit greater death number, bit fewer - it's on the same level of mortality basically. My point was the number of infected people in Russia even officially is notably greater than in Ukraine.
The death count is the more important number than total infected. Because coronavirus is something that someone can make a full recovery from.

Quote:
Where is the merit of Put-in? Those numbers don't necessarily correlate with the number of population only, there are too many factors to count. So, you suck again.
Put-in? He was "put-in" by goys in Russia. And they elect to keep him "put-in".

You mean "other factors" like Ukrainian retards being more worried about protesting Russia during a time of quarantine? These are your people, shithead. If you claim to be so concerned about reasonable quarantines and closures, then what is your response to this?

Last edited by Crowe; April 2nd, 2020 at 02:19 AM.

Old April 2nd, 2020 #380
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

I give it to the end of April before the shit hits the fan. By that time, either hundreds of thousands of people will be dead, and a combination of fear plus soldiers shooting people on site for leaving their houses will keep people in quarantine. Or, if we get to the beginning of May and massive death hasn't occurred, regardless of what any Governor or Trump says, people are going to say "Fuck it" and resume their normal lives as best they can. Social distancing will be relegated to the punchline of jokes.

Thread