Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 31st, 2020 #1
Gladiatrix

Default Need any more proof that queers are insane?

"A gay Trump supporter and alt-right figure threw a party to try and spread the COVID-19 coronavirus.

The New York Post reports that Lucian Wintrich, 31, held a “Corona Potluck” party in his New York City apartment earlier this month to try and spread the virus and build herd immunity.

Wintrich — who created “Twinks4Trump” in 2016 to try and encourage gay people to support Donald Trump — is a former White House-credentialed journalist who wrote for far-right website Gateway Pundit until he was fired in 2018 after appearing on a white nationalist podcast."

https://www.metroweekly.com/2020/03/...eid=332705f27f

Old March 31st, 2020 #2
Joe from OH

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17166076

Quote:
"Bug chasing" and "gift giving" are colloquial terms used by some men who have sex with men (MSM) to describe intentional unprotected anal sex ("barebacking") with the goal of spreading HIV.

Old March 31st, 2020 #3
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
Lots of psychos in this

Old April 3rd, 2020 #4
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

I read the paper from NIH which was limited, the documentary is perhaps more informative but two and a half minutes was all I could stomach. It's difficult to put anything past men who anally violate each other.
I don't know enough about COVID-19 as it is apparently novel and the family of coronaviruses is very large (comprising viruses which infect both animals and humans). COVID-19 would seem to pose a greater risk to the general public. A heterosexual, non drug user, non haemophiliac has virtually 0% chance of developing AIDS while COVID-19 is highly contagious. According to the CDC's numbers COVID-19 has only a 2% death rate, mostly the old and sick.
Still, it reiterates the fact that homos, apart from being disgusting, are a detriment to society.

Old April 3rd, 2020 #5
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

2% of the population is gay. That makes them genetic mistakes.

They are the crazy ones, they need to get back in the closet, or commit suicide.

Just more of the Cloward-Piven strategy.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old April 3rd, 2020 #6
brutus

When they have their dick and balls cut off and pretend they're women...... is all the proof I need that they're indeed insane.

Old April 3rd, 2020 #7
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Wintrich — who created “Twinks4Trump” in 2016 to try and encourage gay people to support Donald Trump — is a former White House-credentialed journalist who wrote for far-right website Gateway Pundit until he was fired in 2018 after appearing on a white nationalist podcast."
Who's podcast, specifically? Whoever hosted the podcast needs to be attacked for associating with fags, if they knowingly gave a fag a platform to speak.

Old April 3rd, 2020 #8
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
When they have their dick and balls cut off and pretend they're women...... is all the proof I need that they're indeed insane.
I'll go another route, White Brother. Any male who "identifies" as a female and wears wigs meant for females, dresses meant for females, i. e., "drag queens," is insane. Likewise, females who shave their heads and wear masculine clothing, i. e., "bull dykes" or the females who appear feminine but are "partnered" with another female, are insane. "Bisexual people," "gender fluid people," etc. are likewise insane. The whole LGBTQQXYZPUKEMYGUTSOUT movement is insane!!!!!

Thread