Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Archaeology & Anthropology
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 18th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Talking Did you know that American Injuns didn't even know the horse before "them wicked Europens" arrived ?

lol

When one thinks of 'Injuns' one usually associates them with being prairie-riders , attacking on horses . .

Well . . fact is they didn't even know horses before Europeans came ...

They only got to know them from the Spanish.

What is true is that they later became very keen on attacking on horses.

But without Europeans . . no Injuns on horses.

They should have thanked Europeans back then . . .

They themselves imported the horses many Injuns used to attack them.

I suppose , Indians without horses =even easier prey . .

- - -

Even until today 'dem Injuns' live large on 'dem Europeans inventions' . .

Liquor ( "fire-water" ) and welfare

It would appear especially the North American Injuns were even more primitive than many assume . .

The Indios of the South at least developed somewhat-of-a-culture ( with libraries , astrology etc . . ; though not nearly close to Aryan society ) , the Indians of the North were nomads . .

- - -

So. . there you have it . .
When digging deep enough . .

- - -

Hmmm . .

I wonder how 'dem Injuns' might have mastered long distances before 'dem wicked Europeans' "brought horses" . .

Well . . if they were into hitch-hiking though , they might all have taken a free ride on Geronimo's cadillac . .

Old May 18th, 2019 #2
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

I've read that, when they first saw Europeans riding horses, they thought they were one animal, like a centaur.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old May 18th, 2019 #3
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
lol

When one thinks of 'Injuns' one usually associates them with being prairie-riders , attacking on horses . .

Well . . fact is they didn't even know horses before Europeans came ...

They only got to know them from the Spanish.

What is true is that they later became very keen on attacking on horses.

But without Europeans . . no Injuns on horses.

They should have thanked Europeans back then . . .

They themselves imported the horses many Injuns used to attack them.

I suppose , Indians without horses =even easier prey . .

- - -

Even until today 'dem Injuns' live large on 'dem Europeans inventions' . .

Liquor ( "fire-water" ) and welfare

It would appear especially the North American Injuns were even more primitive than many assume . .

The Indios of the South at least developed somewhat-of-a-culture ( with libraries , astrology etc . . ; though not nearly close to Aryan society ) , the Indians of the North were nomads . .

- - -

So. . there you have it . .
When digging deep enough . .

- - -

Hmmm . .

I wonder how 'dem Injuns' might have mastered long distances before 'dem wicked Europeans' "brought horses" . .

Well . . if they were into hitch-hiking though , they might all have taken a free ride on Geronimo's cadillac . .

Modern Talking - Geronimo's Cadillac + Lyrics

The horse was killed off in the americas 12,000 8,000 thousands of years before the europeans came. The Horse was not native to the entire planet, there were no Horses in China, Africa, the Americas, Austraila

Remember the tale of the Aztecs, knew about horses and thats why they thought Cortez was a " god " or something like that that tale alone had to be from 8000 B.C or older.

Also, you do understand without those " injuns " europeans would have starved on the east coast of the Americas right? Also the Native Americans have a history that goes back 12,000+ years, they have recorded history and had astronomy.
You keep talking about the Aryans, and im going to continue asking you how could the " Germans " be aryans, when the Germanic Tribes of europe had no written language, had no alphabet, etc, until the took it from the romans?

The aryans all died out over 2,000 years ago b.c and if any of them survived in genetics, they most likely are in India and Iran.

Old May 18th, 2019 #4
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
Also, you do understand without those " injuns " europeans would have starved on the east coast of the Americas right?
Unlikely. I've read those stories about how the Indians taught the European settlers how to plant seeds--in Europe, seeds were sown, not planted--but I wouldn't put too much into them.

Quote:
Also the Native Americans have a history that goes back 12,000+ years, they have recorded history and had astronomy.
History, no, as they were nearly all illiterate. They had oral myths, but I doubt that they could seriously be considered history.

Only the Aztecs and the Mayans had a writing system and astronomy. It is claimed that they had European origins, although I haven't studied the matter sufficiently to comment on that.

The Incas had some system of knots that was used to record information, and Iroquois recorded their constitution with strings of beads, but neither was a true written language.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old May 18th, 2019 #5
Gladiatrix

Default Yes, I am aware

And the Amerindians are not what jewsmedia and (((hollyweird))) tell us goys.

"Wild or domesticated, the immediate ancestors of all horses in the western hemisphere can trace their ancestry back to the creatures European explorers and colonists brought with them in the 15th and 16th centuries. From there they were traded with Native Americans, released or escaped into the wild to breed and form their own feral herds, Coburn Dukeheart reports for National Geographic. But while these were the earliest horses to roam the plains in relatively recent history, research suggests they weren’t the first.

For millions of years, wild horses roamed what is now the American West alongside charismatic creatures, such as wooly mammoths and giant sloths. Then, somewhere around 10,000 years ago, some crossed the Bering land bridge into Asia, where they thrived and spread, Dukeheart reports. Meanwhile, their fellows back in the Americas went extinct. Thousands of years later, the explorers brought the distant relatives of these early wild horses back to the prairies once again."

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...ses-180960493/

Old May 18th, 2019 #6
ColdFire
Banned

Talking Some more esoteric stuff from our science-fiction blackie

Quote:
The horse was killed off in the americas 12,000 8,000 thousands of years before the europeans came. The Horse was not native to the entire planet, there were no Horses in China, Africa, the Americas, Austraila

Remember the tale of the Aztecs, knew about horses and thats why they thought Cortez was a " god " or something like that that tale alone had to be from 8000 B.C or older.

Also, you do understand without those " injuns " europeans would have starved on the east coast of the Americas right? Also the Native Americans have a history that goes back 12,000+ years, they have recorded history and had astronomy.
You keep talking about the Aryans, and im going to continue asking you how could the " Germans " be aryans, when the Germanic Tribes of europe had no written language, had no alphabet, etc, until the took it from the romans?

The aryans all died out over 2,000 years ago b.c and if any of them survived in genetics, they most likely are in India and Iran.
lol , Sartt , I myself am an esotericist , yet ,some of your claims . .

Horses "not native to this planet" . .?

May I ask where they originate ?

Which planet is it this time ?
The Andromeda nebula ?

The Pleaides ?

. . maybe even the 'Pillars Of Creation" . .?

. . oh wait . . gotta be the Horsehead Nebula . .

Amirite . . ?

Old May 20th, 2019 #7
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
Unlikely. I've read those stories about how the Indians taught the European settlers how to plant seeds--in Europe, seeds were sown, not planted--but I wouldn't put too much into them.

History, no, as they were nearly all illiterate. They had oral myths, but I doubt that they could seriously be considered history.

Only the Aztecs and the Mayans had a writing system and astronomy. It is claimed that they had European origins, although I haven't studied the matter sufficiently to comment on that.

The Incas had some system of knots that was used to record information, and Iroquois recorded their constitution with strings of beads, but neither was a true written language.
The totem pole was a way of recording history, there are also other ways that different nations recorded history as well.

The native Americans themselves have historical proof of contact between europeans, africans, asians, and other people, they also have accurate tales of Giants, Sasquatch , dire wolves etc. The Oral History goes back 15,000 years, witch accurate timelines of volcanic eruptions from 6,700 years ago.
This is Oral History of a native american tribe, that survived the eruption of a massive super volcano.

Old May 20th, 2019 #8
Sartt
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
lol , Sartt , I myself am an esotericist , yet ,some of your claims . .

Horses "not native to this planet" . .?

May I ask where they originate ?

Which planet is it this time ?
The Andromeda nebula ?

The Pleaides ?

. . maybe even the 'Pillars Of Creation" . .?

. . oh wait . . gotta be the Horsehead Nebula . .

Amirite . . ?

Bravestarr TV Cartoon Intro / Opening / Theme (1987)
I said not native " TO THE ENTIRE PLANET " not being not native to the planet. Like there were no Native Horses, in Hawaii, Austrailia, etc.

Old May 20th, 2019 #9
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
The totem pole was a way of recording history, there are also other ways that different nations recorded history as well.

The native Americans themselves have historical proof of contact between europeans, africans, asians, and other people, they also have accurate tales of Giants, Sasquatch , dire wolves etc. The Oral History goes back 15,000 years, witch accurate timelines of volcanic eruptions from 6,700 years ago. https://youtu.be/rW0peTDw2YI?t=1327 , https://youtu.be/rW0peTDw2YI?t=1380 This is Oral History of a native american tribe, that survived the eruption of a massive super volcano.
I agree they had oral traditions, some of which may relate to actual historical events. And works of art can certainly record historical events as well. But most had no written history, and Cortez burned what little historical writings they did have.

Old May 20th, 2019 #10
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
I agree they had oral traditions, some of which may relate to actual historical events. And works of art can certainly record historical events as well. But most had no written history, and Cortez burned what little historical writings they did have.
Not ALL of them... Look up Dr. Alexander von Wuthenau He was the Last Surviving Member of the German Imperial Family, and he had a private collection of Artifacts that he himself said went back 30,000 years

Old May 20th, 2019 #11
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Not ALL of them... Look up Dr. Alexander von Wuthenau He was the Last Surviving Member of the German Imperial Family, and he had a private collection of Artifacts that he himself said went back 30,000 years
Artifacts, yes, but I am talking about writings.

Old May 21st, 2019 #12
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Artifacts, yes, but I am talking about writings.
that is true, but since most of the ruins and temples are still under the rainforest, any thing could be found.

Old June 1st, 2019 #13
littlefieldjohn

Probably ate the indigenous types into extinction before they figured they could steal and ride domesticated horses like they watched Spaniards doing.

Old July 5th, 2019 #14
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

Talking

If they had had horses maybe they would have already extinguished themselves in tribal wars during all these years Indians lived on the American continent…?

Old September 8th, 2019 #15
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Did you know that American Injuns didn't even know the horse before "them wicked Europens" arrived ?
Technically they did, since a native species of wild horse existed in North America for many thousands of years, until a combination of an advancing Ice Age and predation by humans (Ice Age ancestors of the "American Indian") wiped them out about twelve thousand years ago. So the wagon burners did have an acquaintance with the horse (different species, same genus as modern horse) before the arrival of the white man but mainly over the fire as they roasted thick, juicy chunks of them. Of course, once the native species of horse was hunted to extinction (as scientists believe) the "American Indians" - after the passage of thousands of years - completely forgot they had ever existed.

Old September 16th, 2019 #16
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
Probably ate the indigenous types into extinction
...actually I would subscribe to that theory

Old November 10th, 2019 #17
Ireland14
Banned

Talking

Bwahahaha

Indians should be grateful that europeans imported something which had aided them so well...

Instead they attacked

Old November 10th, 2019 #18
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
I said not native " TO THE ENTIRE PLANET " not being not native to the planet. Like there were no Native Horses, in Hawaii, Austrailia, etc.
Yeah , I misunderstood your post back then.

But actually it wouldn't have surprised me if you had made such a claim considering what other claims you make . .

. . who knows if there are not also native horses on other planets ?

. . well , then maybe some space-cowboys exist . . ?

Thread