Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 8th, 2005 #61

I can see both sides of this issue, in that blatant anti-homosexual cartoons can be a two-edged "propaganda" sword - serving to condemn AND promote gay sex at one and the same time, depending on the viewer's perspective. Either way, the homo act is disgusting, so with that I concur with Rounder.

I do have a question, however: what are members' views of anal sex between a man and a woman? Or oral sex? Some still consider these sexual perversions as well, and at one time such heterosexual couples caught performing these kinds of acts could even be legally prosecuted. The point I'm trying to make here is this: do the members here view anal sex as "normal" or "abnormal", if heterosexual couples engage in it? In other words, is the act itself a perversion only if gays do it? Just wondering.

Old October 9th, 2005 #62
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Default multicultural date game

Multicultural date game

a jane white portfolio

Old October 10th, 2005 #63
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Outer Limits
I can see both sides of this issue, in that blatant anti-homosexual cartoons can be a two-edged "propaganda" sword - serving to condemn AND promote gay sex at one and the same time, depending on the viewer's perspective. Either way, the homo act is disgusting, so with that I concur with Rounder. I do have a question, however: what are members' views of anal sex between a man and a woman? Or oral sex? Some still consider these sexual perversions as well, and at one time such heterosexual couples caught performing these kinds of acts could even be legally prosecuted. The point I'm trying to make here is this: do the members here view anal sex as "normal" or "abnormal", if heterosexual couples engage in it? In other words, is the act itself a perversion only if gays do it? Just wondering.
TOL let's not digress too far in this thread. Anyhow if you search the forums I think you will find that this topic has been discussed before. Please feel free to discuss that somewhere else than this activism thread.

Old October 17th, 2005 #64
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

This one I worked it up a little more in black and white style used for newsprint.

talmudvision or television

also, I am the world's worst speller. Please let me know if you see any mistakes. I don't have a proof reader. Thanks.

a jane white portfolio

Old November 1st, 2005 #65
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Aryan Christ Jew Christ

a jane white portfolio

Old November 2nd, 2005 #66
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

keep the might, keep it white
govnn.com

a jane white portfolio

Old December 18th, 2005 #67
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

brain watching

a jane white portfolio

Old December 18th, 2005 #68
Cthulhu

You draw a mean brain. However I'm not that clever, so could you please explain what it represents?

Old December 19th, 2005 #69
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu
You draw a mean brain. However I'm not that clever, so could you please explain what it represents?
It ain't that clever hon,
just a play the words 'brain washing', thus why the brain is on the tv. just a little filler for ya, just a fun one for me. thought I would share a little.
the cartoon always uploads darker; the tv maybe be blended into the dark background a bit too much.

a jane white portfolio

Old January 8th, 2006 #70
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Default Mighty White Of Ya

Party's Over, White Man!!

a jane white portfolio

Old January 8th, 2006 #71
brutus

Old January 11th, 2006 #72
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Default mighty white of ya

a jane white portfolio

Old January 20th, 2006 #73
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

shutting whites up

a jane white portfolio

Old January 28th, 2006 #74
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Default to viewers:

It has been brought to my attention that the word supremist (shutting whites up post 76) doesn’t actually exist. (Thanks for the heads up, White Will.)
Now, this little word has become quite the little trouble maker. I reserach and edit my work before final inking always hard copy source and ya know the thing, sometimes if ya can't spell the word ya can't find it. This was one, I knew I had seen the word but couldn't find it in the dic. I got the sugar daddy involved and he was sure that was the correct spelling and had seen the word. I will admit I remember him telling me to check dic.com but I blew it off and went with his word. He is usually right with those little details. That is how the word passed through the gate to ink land thought it doesn’t appear within any of my hard copy dictionaries. It actually is listed at Dictionary.com so I consider myself lucky on that one.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=supremist

But if you put it into google, it wants to correct it.

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=...upremist&meta=

Since my toon is posted on the internet, I will keep the word as is since it can be backed up on the same source. I believe we are dealing with a new word. It has been quite the source of chatter here at the house, since me and the sugardaddy are big word nuts. Meaning we can entertain ourselves for hours with an electronic dictionary looking up words and cross referencing.
-----------------
Thanks for the kind words, Dopp, I almost didn’t put that one up.

a jane white portfolio

Old January 29th, 2006 #75
White Will
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by janewhite88
It has been brought to my attention that the word supremist (shutting whites up post 76) doesn’t actually exist. (Thanks for the heads up, White Will.)
Think nothing of it, Jane. I see now that "supremist" is difinately listed their in the glossery of the latest edition of _Hate for Dummies_, just under "seperatist."

Old January 29th, 2006 #76
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Default Mighty White of Ya

Womyn's logic

a jane white portfolio

Old March 5th, 2006 #77
Derrick Beukeboom

Default One of the best ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
I clicked on the first link in this thread.

Hey Jane, are you just a plain ole, filthy, defecate-eating faggot? Nothing else would post that sick filth. Fess up so I can recommend you be banned permanently.

Your vile, rectum-loving presence here is counter-productive to the mission of VNN. Go crawl your AIDs infected ass to another forum, scumbag.
This is one of the all-time funniest posts ever posted on VNN! I love it. And he's not selling it all. This is what makes it all so funny.

Never fails to make me laugh.

Jane, you do some good work. You could do a modern day version of Der Sturmer. Your stuff is good. Edgy and rough around the edges. Along the same lines as RaZor.
make some more toons and don't be afraid to pull any punches.

Old March 5th, 2006 #78
Professor of Racial Cleansing...

Jane, you seem a tad too rough on women at times, a gender I think the world of. Women have given us so much beauty and wonder to what otherwise would have been a very bleaker world. Perhaps you could also do a series about what you believe women should be, so by contrast we can have a clearer picture of what your entire body of work means. For example, here's a favorite painting of mine, that captures woman both as a physically beautiful thing to behold, but also as a thoughtful, contemplative being as well. This is the only kind of woman a WN should love and admire, and yet so few have aspirations beyond the common tattooed slut. Admittedly, I am an elitist, and it is the elitists who should rule the coming WN world. The rest shall serve their purposes, I suppose, as WN lemmings, existing to do what they're ordered to, while the stars above are meant only for those of higher dreams.

Old March 16th, 2006 #79
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

In the jew's pocket

a jane white portfolio

Old March 17th, 2006 #80
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by janewhite88
In the jew's pocket
That cartoon should be on the front page of VNN , it is so telling !

It would be very good for TAA.

Thread