Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 2 Weeks Ago #141
John Trent

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain
John Trent

I very strongly recommend watching this utterly cancerous abomination of a military advert: EMMA | THE CALLING | GOARMY

Clearly, the nation is in safe and capable hands. What a total joke!

The Russians and the Chinese must be laughing hysterically at that advert and all the other leftist / globalist propaganda and activity (subversion). It is undeniable that the final nails of America's coffin are being hammered in.

Old 2 Weeks Ago #142
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
I very strongly recommend watching this utterly cancerous abomination of a military advert: EMMA | THE CALLING | GOARMY

Clearly, the nation is in safe and capable hands. What a total joke!

The Russians and the Chinese must be laughing hysterically at that advert and all the other leftist / globalist propaganda and activity (subversion). It is undeniable that the final nails of America's coffin are being hammered in.

Sounds like your country isn't much better.

No mention of trannies, but it's over three years old. Perchance that has changed.

Old 2 Weeks Ago #143
Henry.

Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post

No mention of trannies, but it's over three years old. Perchance that has changed.

Tommy Robinson: Chinese Military Recruitment Ad Puts British Army to Shame
I think his "country" is nearer to Tel Aviv than it is to England.

Old 2 Weeks Ago #144
John Trent

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain
John Trent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post

Tommy Robinson: Chinese Military Recruitment Ad Puts British Army to Shame
It is not 'my' country. I do not own it, I do not control it, and I did not create it. It is the civilisational machine in which I was born and raised. You reek of simplicity and primitiveness.

It is Memorial Day today. I am sure you will see an abundance of very ignorant, pathetic and brainwashed morons (mainly Fox News viewers) profusely worshiping the military of that very faulty, extremely malignant and putrid tumour of a civilisation. The braindead and very childish idiots actually believe the military exists primarily for the benefit of the nation and people, and not very corrupt politicians, special interest groups and others (e.g. Israel, natural resource seekers, defence technology corporations)! PATHETIC!

(In a mocking voice) Hur hur. Thahnk yooh fawhr urr suhviss.

(Normal voice) How retarded do you have to be in order to believe at this late stage that any proportion of military personnel higher than a minority play any noteworthy role in national defence? Anyway, a Russian invasion of America would be a liberation, though it would not be as beneficial as a correctly intentioned British one.

Last edited by John Trent; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:12 AM.

Old 2 Weeks Ago #145
Paul Anthony

Paul Anthony

Do you get a lot of telephone calls during the week 'Brother John?'

Old 3 Days Ago #146
John Trent

John Trent

Decadence levels in the United States are of extreme severity. The severity is easily visible through the viewing of Californian society, as well as the appearances and conduct of Americans present in Twitch streaming sessions, TikTok videos and content from certain vulgar genres.

If Joseph Stalin and Nikita Khrushchev were alive today, they would be laughing hysterically at the current condition of the United States. The Soviets were correct about no military action being required to defeat that country, as it will die on its own, due to its extremely faulty design, corrupt politics and infantile principles.

Old 3 Days Ago #147
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Do you get a lot of telephone calls during the week 'Brother John?'

Raffi - Bananaphone

Thread