VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 28th, 2019 #1
HatedontMasturbate
Banned

Default the homeless are the new nazis and arch enemy of the kikes and their grotesque wealthy scum horde

anyone can end up homeless ,

you miss a few mortgage payments, you get caught in the foreclosure undertow, they threaten you with big legal fees, which are all part of the scam, and you panic and sell your house.

first of all, why the fuck does it cost the bank any money to foreclose? the court and lawyers are all on their side, on BOTH sides of equation.

lawyers already know which side their bread is buttered on, and it's not your side, it's the court/banker system, they known not to sue who they aren't supposed to sue.

lawyers aren't loyal the jew rip off system, they ARE the system.

Old November 28th, 2019 #2
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

I knew a woman who once told me that people who are homeless choose that lifestyle. I knew that was nonsense because I had a friend who was an engineer who had worked for NASA who became homeless. In fact, she knew him, too, but still insisted that homelessness was a choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HatedontMasturbate View Post
anyone can end up homeless ,

you miss a few mortgage payments, you get caught in the foreclosure undertow, they threaten you with big legal fees, which are all part of the scam, and you panic and sell your house.

first of all, why the fuck does it cost the bank any money to foreclose? the court and lawyers are all on their side, on BOTH sides of equation.

lawyers already know which side their bread is buttered on, and it's not your side, it's the court/banker system, they known not to sue who they aren't supposed to sue.

lawyers aren't loyal the jew rip off system, they ARE the system.
Here's a story of a bank foreclosing on and taking possession of someone's house, even though they paid cash for the house! But the story has a happy ending. The owners turned the tables by foreclosing on the bank.

Bank of America in Florida Foreclosed On by Angry Homeowner
Quote:
The Florida incident arose when the bank foreclosed on Warren and Maureen Nyerges of Golden Gate Estates in Naples. This surprised the Nyerges, since they had no mortgage--not with BofA or with anybody else. They had paid cash for their home in 2009.

Warren Nyerges made phone calls to the bank to try to get them to desist. "I talked to branch managers, I called anyone who would listen to me," he told the Naples News. "I wrote a certified letter to the [bank] president. No response, nothing." Finally he hired an attorney. Two months later, the foreclosure had been dismissed.

Nyerges then sought to recover his attorney's fees, and got a judgment against the bank. Five more months passed: more phone calls, more letters; no payment. Nyerges went back to court and got a writ of execution, which gave him permission to seize bank assets in payment for his judgment.

On June 3, Nyerges, two sheriff's deputies and a moving truck showed up at the local BofA branch. The deputies informed the manager that he could either pay the Nyerges' legal fees— $2,500—or the movers would start taking away the bank's furniture and cash. The manager, after conferring with his superiors, gave the deputies a check.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old November 29th, 2019 #3
HatedontMasturbate
Banned

what's incredible is that there have been 20 million homes foreclosed on in just past 10 years. that's probably an average of 4 people per household i would guess, so 80 million people.

and 4 million people file a class action lawsuit against PNC for their absurd outrageous collections department, staffed exclusively by Latishas and Shaniquas and faggots and dykes.

so then these congress traitors pass bill saying you can't sue banks. and a bunch of other laws enabling banks to do anything they want.

property taxes are to help the banks foreclose on your house. then the lawyers get to rack up costs. if there's any sort of homeowner's insurance problem, the banks stab you in the back and rip you off, rack up big charges for homeowner' insurance.

the bank paid my proprety taxes 6 months before they were due and charged me, caused me to lose the house. i called them dozens and dozens of times,and they wouldn't even talk to me. they would say they didn't know who I was. they lie about everything too.

one time you call, they'll say they don't take credit cards. i mean they lie about EVERYTHING, and you think, well , this person is just a typical incompetent person who knows nothing but then you call 5 or 6 different people, and they ALL say the same lie and you know it's not just a mistake, they are being TRAINED to do this.

and then reading about other people's experiences, and they all have the exact same experiences

Old November 29th, 2019 #4
Joe from OH

Greedy banks and government policy led to the 2008 financial crisis. If it weren't for bailouts, a large percentage of major banks would have gone tits up then.

A decade later, banks are awash in money with record profits, government employees have salaries, benefits and pensions which most people can only dream about. Banks borrow money for next to nothing, pay savers almost nothing in interest rates forcing them to play the ponzi scheme known as the stock market or buy government bonds to make any reasonable return on their money and then they turn around and charge usurious rates on many of their loans. Oy fucking vey.

It's all about power and control. Good ideas and fairness have nothing to do with this completely jewed system. It cannot be reformed. The corruption is way too deep and ingrained in the rotten system.

Banks-and almost every large corporation for that matter-are enemies of white people. The only thing that will clean things up is a financial crisis on the level that wipes these rotten entities off the map. Given the out of control borrowing of government entities and increasingly Weimar Republicesque printing of money, that day of reckoning is coming at some point.

Old November 29th, 2019 #5
Niggerus Delenda Est

Kill the bankers

Old November 29th, 2019 #6
Susan

I'm very sorry for anyone White who has lost a home to foreclosure. It must be a terrible thing to lose the feeling of safety and comfort your own home affords you.

There was a time I thought I would be homeless or at least back to living in rental homes. Ugh!! I had been employed from 1983 to 2003 without a break in employment as a State employee. I bought my first home in Feb. 2003, and 9 mos. later I was fired much to my surprise. Turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me, although at the time it seemed like the end of the world.

I had no money at all and for about 3-4 years, things were tough as hell. I got help a couple of times from friends/family to pay the mortgage, but other than that I paid the mortgage every month. I was scraping up coins to get it done.

Then, Obama's Making Home Affordable Plan came along and I qualified for it. My mortgage monthly payment went from $900./mo. down to under $500./mo. My interest rate was taken down from 6% to 2%. The interest rate stayed at 2% for 5 years, and then starting in the 6th year the interest rate went up 1% every year until it reached 5% where it has stayed.

I have been employed without a break since 2008 or 2009. Upon completion, the program even put $5,000.00 toward the principal amount of the loan. Free money for Whites for a change. So, needless to say, things worked out well for me. I have worked hard and sacrificed a lot, and lived very simply which is fine with me. My property taxes are escrowed so they have always been paid by the mortgage company.

I've been bounced around over the past 17 years from one mortgage company to another (about 4 in all), but I'm still here. Each time I got a new mortgage company, I called them up and told them they had better do everything above board and honest or ELSE. I was really nasty a few times. Heh heh. I know they put it in my file because they walked on eggshells after that. I made a few veiled threats saying I was tired of being jerked around.

I'm getting ready to refinance my loan to get a better mo. payment and reduce the life of the loan. However, I have decided to sell my house and move to the north Ga. mountains. I will have so much left over after the sale of my house and after I pay the remainder of the mortgage that I will be able to build a small house in the mountains and have no mortgage left.

The county I live in is soon to be minority White. The jews and their ilk have targeted this county to be taken over by nigs and spics. The writing is on the wall. This part of the county for years has been the safest but the builders are putting up apartment complexes all over the place which will bring in minorities. I think it's intentional of course. So, robberies, rapes, and murders will be going up all around me. And the County Commission is set to be controlled by Democrats for the first time. Bad times are coming for Gwinnett. I'm getting out while my home is still high in value and I'm still working. I think I've already chosen the north Georgia county I'm going to...over 90+% White and very rural.

So, things can work out if you play your cards right and have a little help and some good timing. My situation turned out to be the "perfect storm" of hard work, luck, and help. But through it all I was the guiding force no doubt.

Plan for the worst, as they say, and hope for the best folks. Things you think you can count on fall through in the end. I always thought I'd have something substantial from my parents...and I got nothing.

And while I'm talking about it, plan NOW folks for what you're going to do after the next Presidential election because things could get really bad quickly.

If you're living in a questionable place, get moved in the next year to a safe place where you're not surrounded by muds. It's better to live out in the rural area, and drive a long way to work than to live close in to work but live around niggers and other assorted muds. Living in fear is no way to live.

Something else you need to do in the next year is to buy a gun or several with adequate ammo. Make sure you don't get caught without a way to protect yourself. Keep it in a safe place and stay out of trouble!!!

Btw, I checked on the status of the federal mortgage programs designed to help homeowners in need, and the programs have all expired. The only thing you can do now is to appeal to your mortgage company for help. The federal programs all ended in either 2018 or 2019.

Old November 29th, 2019 #7
HatedontMasturbate
Banned

isn't it a little odd you been working there 20 years and got fired right after you got a mortgage? why did you get fired? people who worked somewhere 20 years, it's a little strange to get fired.

anyways i guess you lost your job but not your house, and that Obama program saved your life.

i just think it's crazy how many people are barely getting by, scraping up enough money to pay rent/mortage every month

i swear to God, it seems like....something, some force keeps you down like that, in perpetuate constant servitude to these banks and property owners.

most people never noticed that the apartment complexes are nearly all owned by Jews.

i mean, nearly all the affordable ones are. they seem to be bulding all fancy 'luxury' apartments anymore, they claim that's more profitable well, so what they're saying is, there's nobody building affordable housing because it's not profitable.

how in the hell can building housing not be profitable? it's because they've made people so poor they have no money to buy things.

this is economics 101. when the third world countries pay their workers 10 cents an hour, they have no money to buy anything, so they have to sell it in America where the people are not penniless slaves and can afford to buy things.

now in American, they're squeezing all they can out of us and letting us dry up and blow away.

Old November 29th, 2019 #8
HatedontMasturbate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
Greedy banks and government policy led to the 2008 financial crisis. If it weren't for bailouts, a large percentage of major banks would have gone tits up then.

A decade later, banks are awash in money with record profits, government employees have salaries, benefits and pensions which most people can only dream about. Banks borrow money for next to nothing, pay savers almost nothing in interest rates forcing them to play the ponzi scheme known as the stock market or buy government bonds to make any reasonable return on their money and then they turn around and charge usurious rates on many of their loans. Oy fucking vey.

It's all about power and control. Good ideas and fairness have nothing to do with this completely jewed system. It cannot be reformed. The corruption is way too deep and ingrained in the rotten system.

Banks-and almost every large corporation for that matter-are enemies of white people. The only thing that will clean things up is a financial crisis on the level that wipes these rotten entities off the map. Given the out of control borrowing of government entities and increasingly Weimar Republicesque printing of money, that day of reckoning is coming at some point.
YES! exactly.

remember when savings certificates and savings accounts paid 10%??

they said, heyy WAIT a minute the slaves can make $200K and LIVE OFF THE INTEREST like we do. that MUST not happen.

you see, if you inherited your parents money, and worked and earned enough, eventually EVERYONE could live off 10% interest and not have to work.

well. then what? nobody has to work, who's gonna do all that grass mowing that needs done? yourself?

who's gonna make cars and airplanes for the rich?

see, they NEED you to be poor, if you're not poor, you don't need money, their money has no value.

let me explain , why banks don't just print up money and right out buy everything.

because there would be nothing to buy.

by loaning YOU the money, they've just enlisted an accomplice in the fraud. you get to borrow the money for awhile, even though you pay it back at interest, and you eventually 'buy' your own house. only you bought it from the banker , who didn't own it and didnt' create it. it's actually such a clever scam only one in million tards ever figures out it's a scam. because it gives the illusion of fairness, they think, well EVERYONE has to work for what they got.

yeah only the bank DIDNT" work for that money they loaned you. but yes, EVERYONE ELSE does, or so you think, because you're not part of the secret society that gets free houses dished to them,

you don't think they can keep that all a secret, if you get a free house, great free job?

that's why America is so unfriendly. you see lots of friendly normal people, it's true, but dont you notice those people? those 'beautiful people' who seem so viciously unfriendly and arrogant? THOSE ARE THEM!! those are the people spying on their neighbors, getting free shit, free houses, anything they want in turn for being agents of the state.

and what happens is, the arrogance and haughtiness of the privildeged party members, makes everyone imitate their arrogance and ugliness. they dont understand why they are like that, the hate trickles down and infects everyone. everyone starts being arrogant. everyone starts being unfriendly, everyone starts establishing a pecking order of power.

Old November 29th, 2019 #9
HatedontMasturbate
Banned

unfortunately i am forced to realize, if you are homeless y ou have NOBODY on your side, it is EVERYONE against YOU, jews blacks mexicans whites asians ALL united against YOU, the person with no property. in the end that's all any of them care about, whether or not you can elbow out your own little territory, take down your own kill. manifest your own power.

all ganging up, racism, religious identity, everything is about ganging up for power.

although if you're gonna have ganging up , i'd prefer they gang up around some ideal like christianity. I say LIKE christianity, something that teaches pleasant behaviors and ideals, without the old testament schtick. but sometimes, it IS about an actual person. not just an ideal but the person guiding the ideal.

although I think i understand the old testament and worship of abusive authority. the bible is meant to heal people who had shitty parents. people who had shitty parents are forever worshipping a cruel god, seeking for it to love them. it's actually pretty sad and whoever thought that up was pretty wise. the bible isnt really necessary for people who had good parents, but what makes good parents? people who've been healed of this cycle of the psychotic , indifferent parents, not even that they are cruel and abusive, it's that God himself is actually cruel and abusive and if you presented christianity without the 'reality 'of the old testament demon god, it would lack real world credibility.

Thread