Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 24th, 2013 #1
Cora McGuire

Default The wonder and beauty of the Multicult: an international compilation.

Another video for the toolbox. Includes scenes from recent outrages like the anti-White movie 'Django Unchained' and Jamie Foxx's Saturday Night Live appearance:

Quote:
Published on Mar 31, 2013
We are told time and again that "diversity" is a great strength for our nations, but this video will examine the dangerous reality of non-white immigration and "integrated" communities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...=3SQf0a-FCkU#!

Old April 24th, 2013 #2
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora McGuire View Post
Another video for the toolbox. Includes scenes from recent outrages like the anti-White movie 'Django Unchained' and Jamie Foxx's Saturday Night Live appearance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...=3SQf0a-FCkU#!
A good video, thank you for sharing it, but I could not watch it all because it pissed me off, when I her that nigger cunt saying some one(whites) have to pay for her and her womb turds I stopped watching the video, hell as a Real White Lady had 15 or more kids and she started saying some one had to pay for her and her children she would be called a greedy, entitles racist.

Old April 24th, 2013 #3
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELF View Post
A good video, thank you for sharing it, but I could not watch it all because it pissed me off, when I her that nigger cunt saying some one(whites) have to pay for her and her womb turds I stopped watching the video, hell as a Real White Lady had 15 or more kids and she started saying some one had to pay for her and her children she would be called a greedy, entitles racist.
Yeah, it's really a 'make yer blood boil' type vid,( nothing new to people here), but can be handy when dealing with some 'newly awakened types'

Tags
europe, jews, multiculturalism, usa, white genocide

Thread