Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 28th, 2009 #1
Tom McReen

Default Spic robbery suspect tries to join police, fails, gets arrested

I'm assuming he's a spic not Italian lol.

Quote:
A man suspected of robbing a California store has landed in custody after turning up to take a police entrance examination in the same town.

Chula Vista police realised Romeo Montillano was a suspect in the December robbery when he signed up for a police test two months later.

Detectives doubted he would show up after he phoned in from Las Vegas to say he was having car problems.

But he arrived on time, by bus, only to be arrested by astonished officers.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7917137.stm

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stori.../?zIndex=59989

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old February 28th, 2009 #2
Summer
WN Mother

Que? No burritos con druggies allowed esse vato? Youz americanoz be razist!

Translation: Let me in the force and I will sell everyone drugs, cut you in a piece of cash, destroy your race and your country moreso, and rape your wife and daughters. Odela vato! Ayeaye yiyiyiyi.

Old March 2nd, 2009 #3
Rachel Orchid

the guys at my school used to say `fight one bean get the whole burrito`

these asiatic native scum that inhabit north america which OUR ancestors discovered originally, and then settled later suffer from a brain drain which is worse than the negro who's essentially got no brain if you compare the undeveloped state of their frontal lobes

two spics I went to school with got caught "ganking tire rims" if they call it

when cops questioned them they acted like they couldnt speak english, and one of the cops that was there happened to speak spanish and the mexicans couldnt!!! i wish I could find a news article.

Thread