VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 8th, 2019 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default (#1 Joe Biden thread) Loathsome jew-lackey and creepy pervert Joe Biden announces 2020 run for president

Quote:
Joe Biden Announces 2020 Run for President, After Months of Hesitation

By Alexander Burns and Jonathan Martin
April 25, 2019

Former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. announced Thursday that he would seek the Democratic nomination to challenge President Trump in 2020, casting the election as a national emergency and asking Democrats to put the task of defeating Mr. Trump above all their other ambitions.

In a three-and-a-half minute video that focused on excoriating Mr. Trump, Mr. Biden presented himself as a steely leader for a country wracked by political conflict. Unlike the wide field of Democrats competing for the affections of the left, Mr. Biden avoided almost any talk of policy or ideology, signaling that he believes voters will embrace him as a figure of stability and maturity even in a partisan primary election.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/25/u...ouncement.html

Here's an older article about how Biden sucks up to his jewish masters by thanking them for using their enormous influence in the media and the entertainment industry to promote homosexuality (which he considers a good thing, of course):

Quote:
Biden: Jewish leaders drove gay marriage changes

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Vice President Joe Biden is praising Jewish leaders for helping change American attitudes about gay marriage and other issues.

Biden says culture and arts change people's attitudes. He cites social media and the old NBC TV series "Will and Grace" as examples of what helped changed attitudes on gay marriage.

Biden says, quote, "Think — behind of all that, I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it's in Hollywood or social media, are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry."

Biden says the influence is immense and that those changes have been for the good.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-jew...v&guccounter=2

Now, regarding Biden's run for president...is everybody just supposed to ignore the fact that this piece of garbage sexually harasses women (even though the democraps viciously attacked Trump over his "sexism" during the 2016 presidential race)?

Quote:
‘Gropey Uncle’ Joe Biden has always been creepy and should stay out of 2020 race

By Maureen Callahan
April 1, 2019

Going into 2020, Gropey Uncle Joe was always going to be a problem for the Dems. That Joe Biden himself doesn’t see that tells us all we need to know.

Biden’s inappropriate behavior towards women isn’t recent, nor is it secret. Google any variation of “Joe Biden,” “creepy,” or “cringe” and no shortage of images, videos and articles come up, all the same. Here’s Joe Biden standing behind women and girls of all ages, massaging their shoulders, rubbing their backs, nuzzling their hair, whispering into their ears, sometimes offering clearly unwanted kisses, their faces, to a one, silently pleading: “Stop!”

In 2015, Biden massaged the shoulders of Ash Carter’s wife, Stephanie, during Carter’s swearing in as defense secretary; Carter actually turned, mid-speech, and put his own hand on his wife’s shoulder to make Biden step away. And though Stephanie wrote an essay for Medium defending Biden for comforting her as she was “uncharacteristically nervous,” many women watching were made extremely uncomfortable.

During Sen. Chris Coons’ swearing in earlier that same year, Biden leaned down, cooed in his 13-year-old daughter’s ear and kissed her, all as the girl kept pulling away. Her mother had to tap Biden’s shoulder several times to force him back. In an interview that followed with Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace, Coons similarly downplayed what we all saw.

“I have to ask, ’cause a lot of people have been speculating about it — does [your daughter] think the vice president is creepy?”

“No, Chris,” Coons replied. “She doesn’t think the vice president is creepy.”

But those two incidents started a national conversation: What is wrong with Joe Biden?
(...)
As she gathered herself before taking the stage, she writes, “I felt two hands on my shoulders. I froze. ‘Why is the vice president of the United States touching me?’ I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, ‘I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice president of the United States is smelling it.’ … He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn’t process what was happening.”
(...)
https://nypost.com/2019/04/01/gropey...-of-2020-race/

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; May 8th, 2019 at 07:09 PM.

Old May 9th, 2019 #2
Stewart Meadows

As you can imagine, creepy Joe isn't very popular among democratic women:

Joe Biden is much less popular among Democratic women who’ve been sexually harassed

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.d0ffd5152e09

Joe Biden could defeat Donald Trump but here's why women are speaking out against him

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-...g-out/11018414

...but jews love him:

Jewish voters overwhelmingly prefer Joe Biden for Democratic nominee - poll

https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewis...ee-poll-589229

Old May 9th, 2019 #3
Gladiatrix

Default And there you have it.

All you need to know about Lunch Bucket Joe is in this little gem. Absolute filth.

He is a strange man. Cobra, cobra!

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/wa...ts-book-claims

https://www.discussionist.com/10151972125

Old May 9th, 2019 #4
Franco

No one can give a speech like Trump. Running against Trump is like running against pizza and beer. You can't win. Trump will be re-elected.

--------

Old May 9th, 2019 #5
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
As you can imagine, creepy Joe isn't very popular among democratic women:

Joe Biden is much less popular among Democratic women who’ve been sexually harassed

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.d0ffd5152e09

Joe Biden could defeat Donald Trump but here's why women are speaking out against him

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-...g-out/11018414

...but jews love him:

Jewish voters overwhelmingly prefer Joe Biden for Democratic nominee - poll

https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewis...ee-poll-589229
Queers like what jojo says too:

Quote:
LGBT
On April 14, 2017, Biden released a statement both denouncing Chechnya authorities for their rounding up, torturing, and murdering of "individuals who are believed to be gay" and stating his hope that the Trump administration honor a prior pledge to advance human rights by confronting Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov and Russian leaders over "these egregious violations of human rights".[361] On June 21, during a speech at a Democratic National Committee LGBT gala in New York City, Biden said, "Hold President Trump accountable for his pledge to be your friend."[362]
On July 26, 2017, after Trump announced a ban of transgender people serving in the military, Biden tweeted, "Every patriotic American who is qualified to serve in our military should be able to serve. Full stop."[363]
In March 2019, Biden condemned Brunei's new LGBT death penalty law, tweeting: "Stoning people to death for homosexuality or adultery is appalling and immoral. There is no excuse – not culture, not tradition – for this kind of hate and inhumanity."[364]LGBT
On April 14, 2017, Biden released a statement both denouncing Chechnya authorities for their rounding up, torturing, and murdering of "individuals who are believed to be gay" and stating his hope that the Trump administration honor a prior pledge to advance human rights by confronting Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov and Russian leaders over "these egregious violations of human rights".[361] On June 21, during a speech at a Democratic National Committee LGBT gala in New York City, Biden said, "Hold President Trump accountable for his pledge to be your friend."[362]
On July 26, 2017, after Trump announced a ban of transgender people serving in the military, Biden tweeted, "Every patriotic American who is qualified to serve in our military should be able to serve. Full stop."[363]
In March 2019, Biden condemned Brunei's new LGBT death penalty law, tweeting: "Stoning people to death for homosexuality or adultery is appalling and immoral. There is no excuse – not culture, not tradition – for this kind of hate and inhumanity."[364]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden#LGBT

No culture nor tradition, eh, jojo???

From Leviticus chapter 20, King James Version:

Quote:
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org...us-Chapter-20/

Keep the joo out of it but pander to the evangelicals, jojo. Atta boy. Since you're hugging girls, you can also defend queers. Um, at least by your "logic," right, creepy jojo??

Old May 11th, 2019 #6
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
All you need to know about Lunch Bucket Joe is in this little gem. Absolute filth.

Joe Biden on Europeans becoming a minority - "That's a source of our strength."

He is a strange man. Cobra, cobra!

https://www.discussionist.com/10151972125
Biden Swims Naked, Upsetting Female Secret Service Agents, Book Claims

Thank you for that important Youtube clip and the links, Gladiatrix, and thank you for all the interesting posts that you've been making in my other threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
No one can give a speech like Trump. Running against Trump is like running against pizza and beer. You can't win. Trump will be re-elected.
That's troubling. Trump has betrayed his (white) voters by letting anti-white, warmongering zionist jews take over his administration and dictate his policies. One of these jews, Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner, is even a democrat, and he has been trying to convince his father-in-law to abandon the project to build a border wall between the US and Mexico.

If Trump gets re-elected, then the satanic jews will get free rein for four more years, and the white public will go back to sleep thinking that there's a white guy in the White House who has their back.

Old May 11th, 2019 #7
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Biden Swims Naked, Upsetting Female Secret Service Agents, Book Claims

Thank you for that important Youtube clip and the links, Gladiatrix, and thank you for all the interesting posts that you've been making in my other threads.
You're welcome. I have admired your posts as well. This site says I can't rep you until I spread it around. Pity.

Old May 12th, 2019 #8
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Hunter Biden's father, Joe Biden, traveled to Kiev on April 22, 2014, and urged the Ukraine government "... to reduce its dependence on Russia for supplies of natural gas."[25] And he discussed how the United States could help provide technical expertise for expanding domestic production of natural gas.[26] Some critics accuse the United States of maneuvering the Ukraine situation so that Western oil companies have unfettered access to shale gas of "Lublin Basin" (from "fracking") and to drill all across Ukraine. With the revelations that Hunter Biden serves on the board of the Ukrainian company Burisma, many raised concerns about Hunter Biden's interests conflicting with official US government positions. The White House dismissed nepotism charges against Biden's son.[27][28] But the director of the US-Ukraine Business Council Morgan Williams pointed to an "American tradition that frowns on close family members of government working for organizations with business links to active politics". Williams stated Biden appears to have violated this unwritten principle: "... when you're trying to keep the political sector separate from the business sector, and reduce corruption, then it's not just about holding down corruption, it's also the appearance."[29] Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion of loan guarantees if President Petro Poroshenko did not fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin, who was investigating corruption in Burisma Holdings; Shokin was fired on March 29, 2016.[30][31][32][33][34][35]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_Biden

Quote:
Biden Faces Conflict of Interest Questions That Are Being Promoted by Trump and Allies

WASHINGTON — It was a foreign policy role Joseph R. Biden Jr. enthusiastically embraced during his vice presidency: browbeating Ukraine’s notoriously corrupt government to clean up its act. And one of his most memorable performances came on a trip to Kiev in March 2016, when he threatened to withhold $1 billion in United States loan guarantees if Ukraine’s leaders did not dismiss the country’s top prosecutor, who had been accused of turning a blind eye to corruption in his own office and among the political elite.

The pressure campaign worked. The prosecutor general, long a target of criticism from other Western nations and international lenders, was soon voted out by the Ukrainian Parliament.

Among those who had a stake in the outcome was Hunter Biden, Mr. Biden’s younger son, who at the time was on the board of an energy company owned by a Ukrainian oligarch who had been in the sights of the fired prosecutor general.
(...)
But new details about Hunter Biden’s involvement, and a decision this year by the current Ukrainian prosecutor general to reverse himself and reopen an investigation into Burisma, have pushed the issue back into the spotlight just as the senior Mr. Biden is beginning his 2020 presidential campaign.

They show how Hunter Biden and his American business partners were part of a broad effort by Burisma to bring in well-connected Democrats during a period when the company was facing investigations backed not just by domestic Ukrainian forces but by officials in the Obama administration. Hunter Biden’s work for Burisma prompted concerns among State Department officials at the time that the connection could complicate Vice President Biden’s diplomacy in Ukraine, former officials said.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/01/u...n-ukraine.html

Old May 13th, 2019 #9
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
5 Jewish things to know about Joe Biden

By Ron Kampeas April 24, 2019 5:33 pm

WASHINGTON (JTA) — Joe Biden, a born and raised Roman Catholic who likes to cross himself when making a point, knows what faith he would be if he were ever overcome with doubt about his own.

“If I’m going to switch, I know where I’m going,” the former vice president said in 2016 at an Ohio political event when someone in the audience called him a “mensch.” Biden went on to describe the pile of yarmulkes he had accumulated from attending Jewish events.

Goodness knows, he’s been collecting them for a while, and his Jewish ties run deep: One of his first overseas visits in his long career as a senator was to Israel, on the eve of the 1973 Yom Kippur War.

Which is all the more remarkable considering that Biden represents a state, Delaware, with a Jewish population estimated at 15,000.

How deep is Biden’s Jewish record? So deep that it was hard to pick just five Jewish things to know about him.
(...)
Biden has three children who grew to adulthood. (His first wife, Neilia, and a baby daughter, Naomi, died in a car crash right after his 1972 election to the Senate.)

Two of them married Jews: Beau Biden, whose mother was Neilia, married Hallie Olivere. Ashley Biden, his daughter with his second wife, Jill, married Howard Krein.

“By the way, I’m the only Irish Catholic you know who had his dream met because his daughter married a Jewish surgeon,” he said at that 2016 Ohio political event.
https://www.jta.org/2019/04/24/polit...bout-joe-biden

Old May 13th, 2019 #10
Joe from OH

As the kikes say, Joe Biden is a real mensch.

He's a jew dick sucking POS on the level of the fortunately departed John Mexinsane.

Old May 15th, 2019 #11
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Trump has betrayed his (white) voters by letting anti-white, warmongering zionist jews take over his administration and dictate his policies. One of these jews, Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner, is even a democrat, and he has been trying to convince his father-in-law to abandon the project to build a border wall between the US and Mexico.

If Trump gets re-elected, then the satanic jews will get free rein for four more years, and the white public will go back to sleep thinking that there's a white guy in the White House who has their back.
My top choice for president would be an intelligent and principled jew-wise White Nationalist, like Dr. David Duke for example, but unfortunately such a person could never get elected, so my second choice would be a non-white female democrat (preferably Latin American jewess AOC, but since she's apparently not running I would settle for mulatta Kamala Harris) because that way white Americans would wake up from their Trump-induced slumber and realize that they're no longer in control of their country.

Old May 15th, 2019 #12
Gladiatrix

Quote:
My top choice for president would be an intelligent and principled jew-wise White Nationalist, like Dr. David Duke for example, but unfortunately such a person could never get elected, so my second choice would be a non-white female democrat (preferably Latin American jewess AOC, but since she's apparently not running I would settle for mulatta Kamala Harris) because that way white Americans would wake up from their Trump-induced slumber and realize that they're no longer in control of their country.
AOC isn't old enough to run for president.

More on Lunch Bucket Joe.

Old May 16th, 2019 #13
Stewart Meadows

Joe Biden sexually harasses himself, that's how perverted he is:

Old May 16th, 2019 #14
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Poll: Joe Biden’s Vote for Iraq War Could Hurt Him Among Democrats

Former vice president Joe Biden’s vote for the Iraq War in 2002 could hurt him among Democratic Party primary voters, according to a new Morning Consult/Politico poll released Wednesday morning.

The poll found that “nearly 3 in 10 Democrats said they were turned off by his Iraq War vote, and more than 40 percent of participants between the ages of 18 and 29 said his record on the issue made them less likely to support him,” Politico reported.
(...)
Politico notes that Biden has the most foreign policy experience of any candidate in the Democratic field — a familiar talking point that was advanced in Biden’s favor in the 2008 presidential election, both as a candidate and as Obama’s running mate. Critics pointed out, however, that Biden has been wrong, or at least inconsistent, on nearly every foreign policy issue of any consequence during his long career in the Senate.
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...ong-democrats/

Old May 19th, 2019 #15
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Joe Biden, the Hawk

By Branko Marcetic

If you’re looking for a president with a track record of boosting foreign intervention, expanding the surveillance state, and steadfastly backing Israel despite its war crimes, Joe Biden is your guy.

It looks like Joe Biden is running. With Beltway insiders and Democratic bigwigs talking up his presidential chances, the former vice-president looks to be the candidate to beat in the 2020 primaries.

The only problem is, it’s Joe Biden. If you thought Hillary Clinton was a weak candidate, with her transactional style and triangulating policy stances, then you probably won’t be excited by Biden’s multi-decade history in the Senate.

Apart from Clinton’s inept campaigning and inability to connect with voters, Biden shares many of the same red flags that led a large share of the Democratic base to look with suspicion on the former secretary of state.
(...)
Biden has operated for nearly five decades in the Beltway. Over that time, on issues like foreign intervention, Israel, and the expansion of national security powers, Biden has proven himself a reliable representative of the national security establishment, a role he’d more than likely continue once in power.
(...)
“I voted to go into Iraq, and I’d vote to do it again,” Biden said in August 2003. He also supported the war on Afghanistan, and his 2009 strategy for the war there appears to have served as the model for Trump’s current actions in the country. He even backed the UK’s invasion of the Falkland Islands.

Biden has also been a consistent supporter of expanding NATO into what Russia considers its sphere of influence, a key driver of today’s planet-threatening tensions with the country. Biden called the 1998 NATO induction of three eastern bloc countries — a major provocation of Russia — “the beginning of another fifty years of peace,” coming only four years after the Clinton administration had explicitly and falsely assured Russian president Boris Yeltsin that the US wasn’t seeking to broaden NATO’s membership.
https://jacobinmag.com/2018/08/joe-b...-military-hawk

Old May 20th, 2019 #16
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Joe Biden: Second Amendment Does Not Say You’re ‘Entitled’ to Own a Gun

Former Vice President Joe Biden admitted that the “Second Amendment exists” but stressed during his speech in New Hampshire on Tuesday that it does not say everyone is “entitled” to own a gun.

Biden, who was taking questions at a small outdoor venue, then added, “By the way, if one of you left the keys in your car down the street, and a kid comes along and jumps in it and takes off, you could be held liable civilly for that. So if you own a gun, put a damn trigger lock on it. Put it in a case. You have an obligation.”

Biden also spoke about past gun bans he supported. He specifically referenced the 1994 “assault weapons” ban and noted that it also “limited the number of bullets in a clip.” Additionally, he spoke about being former President Barack Obama’s point man for gun control following the December 14, 2012, attack on Sandy Hook Elementary School.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...itled-own-gun/

Old May 21st, 2019 #17
Stewart Meadows

Old May 26th, 2019 #18
Stewart Meadows

You Want Ukrainian Corruption? Try Creepy Joe Biden

https://russia-insider.com/en/you-wa...-biden/ri27088

Old May 27th, 2019 #19
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Biden’s bogus ‘working class’ cred and other commentary

By Post Editorial Board
May 22, 2019

From the left: Some Working-Class Joe

Joe Biden likes to tout himself as an average guy from Scranton, Pa., and a friend to lunch-bucket Democrats and union guys. It would be “a great selling point,” says Michael Dardzinski at RealClearPolitics, if it were actually true. But the former vice president wasn’t so concerned for the working class when his team “strong-armed the Senate into passing a statute,” the Multiemployer Pension Act of 2014, which allowed cuts in certain workers’ pensions and those paid to retirees as part of a last-minute budget bill. Instead of pretending to fit in at the union hall, Biden should work to right the wrongs of his party, says Dardzinski, whose own father lost money to Biden’s bill. After all, the key to winning the election, he writes, is to “start learning about the people being left behind by both major political parties.”
(...)
https://nypost.com/2019/05/22/bidens...er-commentary/

Old June 3rd, 2019 #20
Stewart Meadows

Yeah, I know, Trump isn't much better, but it's still funny...

Quote:
Trump rips Biden during state visit to Japan

By Mark Moore
May 27, 2019

President Trump sided with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un’s description of 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden as “low IQ” during a news conference Monday in Tokyo with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.

Asked if he was taking the side of a dictator rather than a former US vice president, the president tore into Biden.

“Kim Jong Un made a statement that Joe Biden is a low-IQ individual. He probably is, based on his record. I think I agree with him on that,” Trump told reporters with Abe at his side.
(...)
In a tweet over the weekend, Trump said he “smiled” when North Korea called “Swampman Joe Biden a low IQ individual, & worse. Perhaps that’s sending me a signal?”
https://nypost.com/2019/05/27/trump-...isit-to-japan/

Tags
beijing biden, cunter biden, hunter biden, joe biden, pedo peter

Thread