VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 7th, 2011 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]Perhaps you think that I am defending Christianity because it is Christianity. No, I defend it because it is a religion that contains Truth.
This is the heart of the problem we anti-jebites have with the church: its claims are lies. There was no Jesus, and he didn't die for our sins, whatever that means (nothing), and he didn't come back from the dead. If you liars merely said it was a story, we would merely sneer at your tastelessness, but when you assert that something is true, you put things on a different level.

Christianity isn't true. Its claims are lies.

And you pulers try to put it on a level with the respect for evidence that alone got the white man out of mudworld. You deliberately try to pull our race back down into the jungle on all fours with the shamans, the semites and the savages.

Quote:
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]But Right Knowledge and Truth cannot be expressed by those of you whose only knowledge is expressed by denying God, denying religion, denying anything that you cannot hold in your materialistic hands.
Denying your lies about your imaginary god does not imply anyting else. It is purely and simply what it is. When a man takes up with christ-insanity, he loses all touch with common sense, let alone reason. You assert something exists that in fact does not exist. Our mere recognition of that fact is somehow cotton-candied up into omigod-you're-an-atheist-materialist-demon-jew. Laughing at your fake god implies absolutely nothing else. No other conclusion can be drawn from it. It is in this dirtiness, these shabby inferences christians always make, these prepared smears they have on stock, that christ-lunacy shows its true jewish heart. Christ-insanity is judaism for lazy fools. Too stupid to read and think, too lazy to follow rules. I know! We'll be christ-cultists.

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 7th, 2011 at 12:49 AM.

Tags
#1, christianity

Thread