Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 26th, 2018 #1
jaekel

Default Are you a sociopath?

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a2...zen.yandex.com

All of us could be qualified according to these standards.
What it really means is they can't control us with their Marxist crap.
Turning your feelings off and having no empathy for others is one of the signs.
In reality, however, it is the way we block their brainwashing, since they manipulate feelings to get a reaction in their favor.

Old September 26th, 2018 #2
Sean Gruber

Truth!

This is like the old idea of the "Authoritarian Personality." Or at least its political use is similar.

Jews generally have their hook noses up our people's assholes 24/7, sniffing out what the goyim around 'em are gonna do. Spying on our souls--while most of our people walk around, oblivious to the jews' schemes. They love to get any number on our psychology, true or false, and shame-language us to death. Anyway, nice post.

Less talk, more action

Old September 26th, 2018 #3
Robbie Key

All of us? Then I am not one of 'us'. It is true that a lot of psychology is bullshit, though.

Quote:
Ignoring social norms
Criminal behavior and problems with the law
Arrogance
Deceitfulness, such as repeated lying or using aliases
Conning others for personal profit or pleasure
Impulsivity and a failure to plan ahead
Irritability, hostility, agitation
Aggressiveness, such as repeated physical fights
Abusive relationships
Inability to learn from negative consequences
Reckless disregard for safety
Failure to hold down a job or honor financial obligations
Lack of remorse

Old September 26th, 2018 #4
Susan

Well, I really only experience irritability, hostility, and agitation and I only suffer from these mostly because of what the heebs are doing to my country and my people.

But I'm sure if you asked certain people who don't like me, they'd make me out to be a serial killer or some such. All because I'm an unrepentant racist.

Old September 27th, 2018 #5
Crowe

Jews are the ones who possess those traits. Even the penchant for criminality. They've been kicked out of more countries than any other group because of those traits. Look no further than the bandit state of izzy to see how psycho the kikes really are.

Old September 27th, 2018 #6
StanSikorski
Mechanic

I'm a racist ex-hitman from the East Coast in witness protection last I heard from the local lefty gossip here in my tiny town of 24,000 in central WI. I let them think what they want. It cuts down on the bullsh*t. My friends know me as a solid dependable racist with excellent marksman skills, good trade skills, and a wicked sense of humor. So what if I have the thousand yard stare? That comes from living among jews and niggers in NJ for so long. It never goes away. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Old September 27th, 2018 #7
jaekel

People who have antisocial personality disorder consistently ignore the concepts of right and wrong and the feelings of other people,

And what is the criteria for right and wrong?
Marxist critical theory of course.
1. Being a bigot of any kind whether it's race or gender.
2. failure to speak to a nigger or acknowledge them as equals is anti social.
3. Failure to attend Multicultural events is anti-social.

Old September 27th, 2018 #8
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
People who have antisocial personality disorder consistently ignore the concepts of right and wrong and the feelings of other people,

And what is the criteria for right and wrong?
Marxist critical theory of course.
1. Being a bigot of any kind whether it's race or gender.
2. failure to speak to a nigger or acknowledge them as equals is anti social.
3. Failure to attend Multicultural events is anti-social.
I agree. Also many on these forums seem to come off as introverts, and "right wingers" tend to be lumped with it too the liberals make it out to be.

In my case it's that I don't like bullshitting and putting up with stupid shit and most of what there is out there today is bullshit. Like at my job or in college for example when you're surrounded by liberals, faggots and feminist.

The people I talked to mostly in college were the moderate or conservative leaning type more introverts or the case may be in college the few right wingers there are don't want people to know.

Just like pop culture I'm not into much because it's full of faggots and liberals and people think you're strange for not wanting to watch much Telmud or pay to see the Jewish produced movies.

Old September 28th, 2018 #9
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I agree. Also many on these forums seem to come off as introverts, and "right wingers" tend to be lumped with it too the liberals make it out to be.

In my case it's that I don't like bullshitting and putting up with stupid shit and most of what there is out there today is bullshit. Like at my job or in college for example when you're surrounded by liberals, faggots and feminist.

The people I talked to mostly in college were the moderate or conservative leaning type more introverts or the case may be in college the few right wingers there are don't want people to know.

Just like pop culture I'm not into much because it's full of faggots and liberals and people think you're strange for not wanting to watch much Telmud or pay to see the Jewish produced movies.
Exactly!
And if they can label us as sociopaths that are dangerous for not participating in these multi-culti bulshit they can have us locked up in mental institutions and take away our homes and weapons to try to make us comply.

Old September 28th, 2018 #10
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
Exactly!
And if they can label us as sociopaths that are dangerous for not participating in these multi-culti bulshit they can have us locked up in mental institutions and take away our homes and weapons to try to make us comply.
Especially here in Floriduh it's easy with the new gun law. Good thing back in Missouri they had no such law allowing guns to be grabbed so easily.

Old September 29th, 2018 #11
Skinhead Zack

Old September 29th, 2018 #12
Skinhead Zack

Psychopath / sociopath… have you noticed lying Kikes tend to use these words when they attack White politicians / celebrities etc they hate?

Keep in mind that psychology is a Jewish concept. it is worth studying, though.

Also keep in mind that 90% of psychiatrists are the Jews.

It is not "antisocial" when we reject their multicultural BS.
Because it's against humanity.

And about "Aggressiveness" - it is a masculine trait. not sociopathic.
The reason why they say it's a sociopathic trait is because they hate masculinity. (hence calling it "toxic masculinity", promoting faggotry to turn White men into weak betas)

If the White person is actually a sociopath, that's because he / she is affected by drugs and other kinds of degeneracies.
It's also possible that he / she is suffering from some kind of trauma.

All Jews are sociopaths and a lot of non-Whites also seem to be.

The Kikes want all of us Whites to be qualified as psychopaths / sociopaths regardless of political views or class.
Because they are psycho / socio-paths themselves, they want to ensure nobody is attacking them for what they really are.

It's part of their anti-White agenda.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; September 29th, 2018 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Typo

Old September 29th, 2018 #13
Ray Allan

I really have seen and worked for quite a few actual sociopaths and psychopaths in my life and they weren't all jews, either. They seem to gravitate toward positions of authority because they crave power and control like a drug. Most bosses, supervisors, executives, politicians and green and blue niggers are sociopaths/psychopaths, in my opinion. It's probably why I detest most forms of authority and most persons in positions of it. It gets extremely frustrating and enraging over the course of one's life having to swallow bullshit from demented punks and scumbags like this and have to control yourself because you want to seriously hurt or kill them. It would probably be best if I figured out some sort of way to work for myself and minimize this sort of misery and abuse in my life because I'm getting too fucking old for it.

Over-aggressiveness is not a masculine trait--it just makes someone a bully and an asshole.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; September 29th, 2018 at 02:21 AM.

Old September 29th, 2018 #14
jaekel

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post

And let's not forget narcissist.
one of those traits is not caring what people think of you or whether they like you or not.

Old September 29th, 2018 #15
jaekel

The British are arresting nine people a day for speech violations:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bre...-one-year/amp/

Thread