VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 20th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Feelings on Asians ?

How do you view them ?

My personal opinion . .

Historically speaking the Asiatic species has been one of the BIGGEST opponents of Aryan mankind ( the Huns , the Tatars . . ) . . .

They surely were a wild bunch . .

What has somehow had a pacifying effect on them , though , was Buddhism . .

They are still different from us though. . .

In fact today , Asian nations are about to overtake us in terms of progress . .

They do it with our stolen technology . .

What should one think about that ?

Last edited by ColdFire; July 20th, 2018 at 02:45 PM.

Old July 20th, 2018 #2
Skinhead Zack

They wouldn't be a problem for us if they stayed in their own countries.

They are a problem when they emigrate to Western countries in large numbers. (Canada, Australia)

They tend to stick to their own kind compared to Blacks but many of them don't even learn how to speak English properly. all I hear is "ching this, chong that", when I am around them.

Here in Canada, there are already six millions of them.

I am afraid my country will become part of Gookland within the next 82 years.

Old July 20th, 2018 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
They wouldn't be a problem for us if they stayed in their own countries.
Sorry but I THINK THEY WOULD BE . .

Concerning Aryan-Asian relations throughout time . .

In the beginning the Asiatic species and the Aryan species were mortal enemies . .

Think of the ancient race wars with Asiatics . . Even when Aryans still lived in the Middle East . .

The Aryan race and the Asiatics more or less inhabited the same continent ( Eurasia ) . .

They were , in a way , always 'jealous' of us . .

Like I said , Buddhism may have pacified them a little , but . .

At the beginning of the 20th century countries like China and Japan for example were still more or less on a medieval level . .

Then they spied on us . .

. . .

today they are close to becoming 'the new Aryans' . .

While our nations are losing due to multiculturalism . .

They STILL are a threat to us . .

Quote:
They are a problem when they emigrate to Western countries in large numbers. (Canada, Australia)
Yep . . they sure are a problem there . . I know Vancouver is now often referred to as 'Hongcouver' . .

Not much of a difference , aye ?

Old February 12th, 2019 #4
ColdFire
Banned

. . China today practically is the only nation improving while there certainly is a recession worldwide . .These people should not be underestimated

Old February 12th, 2019 #5
Jeffrey Smither

I'm not a fan as well. I mean, a few of their women are cute like the Moranbong girls of course. I find them palatable, a few of them are hot though as long as not reproducing. Like Jo Kuk-hyang.

Old July 23rd, 2020 #6
white_usa_

The analysis of racial quality of East Asians would be incomplete without addressing their very strange physical appearance

It turns out that the epicanthic fold that gives Asians their trademark mongoloid look, as undesirable as it is, is not the most embarrassing aspect of their phenotype. Much more problematic is their anatomy.

East Asian populations have two striking features:

#1 The line separating males and females is blurred because Asian males have feminine features.

#2 Asian men look like children and have child-like physiological features.

For example, apocrine sweat glands of male adults are underdeveloped, as is the case with babies, due to Asian-specific dysfunctional gene.

Mongoloid men have hardly any body hair or facial hair, the quintessential attributes of masculinity. Their sexual development is retarded.

East Asian women have boyish look and subdued attributes of femininity.

Westerners often fantasize that Japanese females as some feminine, submissive geishas with snow-white skin

But the sobering reality is that Japanese women, stripped of a thick layer of white powder, are androgynous, annoying and grotesque, just like Yoko Ono

Have the twin problems plaguing Asians: (1) adults who look like children and (2) men who look like women, been addressed in literature?

Yes, East Asians have troubling anatomical features because they suffer from neoteny.

Is neoteny, or stunted development unique to East Asians?

No, it is observed among Amerindians and mestizos as well, due to their genetic proximity to East Asians.

That is why mestizos have hardly any body hair and often little facial hair, giving them their trademark feminine look.

We conclude:

East Asians, Amerinidians and mestizos are not only intellectually, culturally and aesthetically inferior compared to the white race, but also profoundly neotenized, paedomorphic subsets of humanity.

Thread