VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 17th, 2020 #21
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Hiller View Post
One exciting trivia is that the British, Germans, and Americans invented the air force in World War 1. British inventor Henry Coanda invented the bomber in 1913 while another British inventor named Archibald Low invented the fighter plane in 1915, the same year that Count Ferdinand Von Zeppelin invented the bomber dirigible. While in 1915, the US military introduced the torpedo bomber.

The media is so desperate to show that women are equal to men that it goes to impossible and illogical extremes.

In the trailer of the Saga of Tanya the Evil Japanese TV series in which the gun manufacturer Norinco based its designs for the costumes of its models, Tanya Degurechaff, a lieutenant with magical powers in a fictional army from a parallel Earth, is shown flying towards a fleet of Vickers Vimy bombers and shooting the bombers down with a bolt-action rifle. Do people such as the SJW libtards have any idea how fast and how high those bombers can fly? These bombers can reach a top speed of 160km/h and reach an altitude of 2.1km. The firing rate and range of a bolt-action rifle would be insufficient to shoot down even a single Vickers Vimy bomber.

In the Saga of Tanya the Evil movie, Tanya is shown flying towards a fleet of Petlyakov PE-8 bombers and again shooting them down with a bolt-action rifle, and these bombers can reach 443km/h and climb to an altitude of 9.3km, making the scenes where she shoots these bombers down even more impossible and illogical.
Impossible?? Illogical??? Get with the program you commie rat!!! Women in the United snakes space farce are shooting down MIG fighters with the super secret BBs which have anabel...uh, hrumph, cough, cough...anabolic steroids in their makeup!!! Uh, I suppose it's the BBs that are on steroids, not those hot women that can bring down a hypersonic weapon using a single shot pistol chambered for a.22 short caliber round!!!

Old October 19th, 2020 #22
Ned Hiller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Impossible?? Illogical??? Get with the program you commie rat!!! Women in the United snakes space farce are shooting down MIG fighters with the super secret BBs which have anabel...uh, hrumph, cough, cough...anabolic steroids in their makeup!!! Uh, I suppose it's the BBs that are on steroids, not those hot women that can bring down a hypersonic weapon using a single shot pistol chambered for a.22 short caliber round!!!
Very funny, in the show I mentioned, the Imperial Air Force only has flying male and female mage soldiers with magical powers while the enemy nations use fighter planes and bombers to augment their air forces and the Russi Federation, which represents the USSR in the show, uses no mages at all and instead uses only flying machines piloted entirely by men.

This is usually done in shows featuring the conflict between science and magic: the superstitious magic using nations have more gender equality and are more feminine, while the countries that use science are patriarchal and masculine.

There is truth in this because the tribal, nomadic, hunter-gatherer societies of the Jews, Africans, and Native Americans were superstitious and believed in magic and were also feminine and had more gender equality. In fact, if you look at photos of Jews, Africans, and Native Americans, they are more androgynous, emaciated, and low-testosterone in their appearance, making them more predisposed to delusional thinking and hyperemotionality. The only reason why there are masculine looking blacks in western countries is because they are half-White and the athletic ones use steroids.

The industrialized societies of Eurasia on the other hand had eradicated these superstitions in favor of organized religions that had no superstitions and only believed in an afterlife. The men in these societies were patriarchal and masculine: they were high-testosterone, heavily built, and scientifically-minded in their way of thinking which allowed them to invent machines like animal mills, watermills, windmills, blast furnaces, and oil refineries to mass produce goods on an industrial scale. The women in these societies knew their place which was beneath men and did not demand equal rights until these countries were infiltrated by Jews.

Ironically, when these tribal societies were conquered by the industrialized empires, they were so shocked by the superior technology of these empires that they believed these foreign invaders to possess magical powers and surrendered unconditionally out of extreme fear.

I have threads on this subject:

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550915
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=555224

Last edited by Ned Hiller; October 23rd, 2020 at 08:45 AM.

Old October 19th, 2020 #23
Kosher Clown

I, for one, find Jap Anime highly believable and realistic. Particularly 'Girls Und Panzer':
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGiQah7n...d=vn93zxw7kiyz

Old December 15th, 2020 #24
Ned Hiller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosher Clown View Post
I, for one, find Jap Anime highly believable and realistic. Particularly 'Girls Und Panzer':
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGiQah7n...d=vn93zxw7kiyz
There is nothing realistic about it, these shows are just more feminist propaganda by the Jewish controlled liberals and SJWs.

In the Saga of Tanya the Evil Movie, not only does Tanya Degurechaff shoot down Petlyakov PE-8 bombers, she also shoots down Polikarpov I-16 fighters which can reach speeds of 525km/h and climb to an altitude of 9.7km using only a bolt-action rifle.

The I-16 is even armed with 2 20mm auto-cannons firing hyper-velocity incendiary rounds that have muzzle velocities of 2,844km/h at a rate of 800 rounds/min and it is also the first to be armed with rocket launchers, enabling the fighter to carry a total of 6 RS-132 rockets that can travel faster than sound at a top speed of 1,260km/h, carry 900g of high explosives, and have a blast area of 314m^2.

While the Imperial Army in this movie uses no tanks and relies entirely on its mages who are armed with only bolt-action rifles, the Russi Federation uses the T-34 tank which was the first tank to use sloping armor to deflect artillery shells and use suspension systems on the wheels to reduce vibrations and increase fuel economy, which gave the T-34 a range of 290km and a top speed of 53km/h. The superior efficiency of the T-34 allowed it to carry the largest caliber cannon among all tanks in the 2nd World War with a caliber of 85mm.

Last edited by Ned Hiller; December 16th, 2020 at 05:52 AM.

Old December 15th, 2020 #25
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

I don't vote for any women.

Old December 15th, 2020 #26
Ned Hiller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
I don't vote for any women.
You should not vote for women: they are inferior to men because they lack testosterone, and women's lack of testosterone makes them dumb, moody, and weak.

The same goes for effeminate men.

Old December 15th, 2020 #27
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Hiller View Post
You should not vote for women: they are inferior to men because they lack testosterone, and women's lack of testosterone makes them dumb, moody, and weak.

The same goes for effeminate men.

You're preaching to the choir.

But you forgot to mention that women (in general) are communists at heart because women are resource hogs who look for ultimate security. Communism always promises these 2 things (but never delivers either & women are not "wired" to understand that). Women live in a dream world. Same goes for faggots and pussified men.

Only difference between faggots/pussified men and women is that the latter should be kept and controlled while the former should be disposed of.

Old December 15th, 2020 #28
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
You're preaching to the choir.

But you forgot to mention that women (in general) are communists at heart because women are resource hogs who look for ultimate security. Communism always promises these 2 things (but never delivers either & women are not "wired" to understand that). Women live in a dream world. Same goes for faggots and pussified men.

Only difference between faggots/pussified men and women is that the latter should be kept and controlled while the former should be disposed of.
This chick I posted about lost against Charlie Crist. She also supports making illegals legal as well. People might have voted for Crist knowing she was just a patriotard but a liberal in disguise. Crist is more liberal now though.

Her husband is also a green nigger.

Old December 15th, 2020 #29
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
This chick I posted about lost against Charlie Crist. She also supports making illegals legal as well. People might have voted for Crist knowing she was just a patriotard but a liberal in disguise. Crist is more liberal now though.

Her husband is also a green nigger.
You mean to tell me that a female is a liberal (aka communist)?

Say it ain't so!

Why do you think I'd never vote for a woman? They have no business in government or the military.

They have an important job in this world - wife/mother and all that entails. It keeps the family together.

Old December 15th, 2020 #30
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Ahh well, I knew a feminist or cuck wouldn't like that last "chauvinist" statement.

Truth sucks, I admit it, but that doesn't make it a lie.

Old December 15th, 2020 #31
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
You mean to tell me that a female is a liberal (aka communist)?

Say it ain't so!

Why do you think I'd never vote for a woman? They have no business in government or the military.

They have an important job in this world - wife/mother and all that entails. It keeps the family together.
She's Freedumbs new face though! And look what she said about Israel and Covid.

Israel continues to be the startup capital of the world and is on the cutting age of lifesaving technology. It's contributions to fighting COVID 19 speak for themselves. To all the Israel haters that support BDS, you do so to your own detriment.

Old December 15th, 2020 #32
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

WHen it comes to sexual attraction, looks aren't #1 priority for me, femininity is what gets my blood movin'.

The green niggress has kind of a pretty face, but all in all I can't help but think of a man and masculinity when I see her so instant turn-off. Besides, I bet she look like her dad without all that clown fudge on her face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
And look what she said about Israel and Covid.

Israel continues to be the startup capital of the world and is on the cutting age of lifesaving technology. It's contributions to fighting COVID 19 speak for themselves. To all the Israel haters that support BDS, you do so to your own detriment.
Total turn off. She may was well be Ellen Degenerate.

Old January 9th, 2021 #33
Ned Hiller
Banned

Just like how the Japanese media is ramping up its feminist propaganda with shows like Saga of Tanya the Evil, Hollywood is doing the same with new movies such as the ones listed below:

Alita: Battle Angel:

In this latest Hollywuss movie adapted from a manga series and anime movie, Alita, the titular battle angel, is a sexy, feisty, curvy young girl who was formerly a cyborg supersoldier from the United Republics of Mars that was created by culturing cells from a strange disease into a brain and then putting it in a cybernetic body. She loses her memory after her head gets severed from her body and she falls from the vaccuum transport tube that leads to a floating city called Zalem. She is revived and aided by a cyber doctor who specializes in prosthetics called Dyson Ido who gives her a new body and she starts fighting various cyborg thugs in the city below Zalem called Iron City in an attempt to trigger her memories. What makes this story so illogical is that if the United Republics of Mars wanted a supersoldier, why give her the body of a sexy young girl when a body shaped like a large, inhuman, robotic thug or war machine would be stronger, faster, more durable and overall more practical than a body that looks like a sexy supermodel?

Alita:

Charlie's Angels:

In this latest Hollywuss movie adapted from the TV series, the Angels are going head to head with against people who will stop at nothing to acquire a program that can revolutionize the power industry but can also be weaponized. Expect to see more unrealistic scenes of women effortlessly defeating multiple thugs that are larger and several times their muscle mass. Even more unrealistic is the fact that the lead programmer for this program is a woman.

The Angels:

Last edited by Ned Hiller; January 9th, 2021 at 09:58 AM.

Old January 9th, 2021 #34
Gladiatrix

Faggots AKA Boobus Americani really need to stop worshipping ZOGbot cunts.

Old January 9th, 2021 #35
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking what a joke you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Faggots AKA Boobus Americani really need to stop worshipping ZOGbot cunts.

I Love a Man In Uniform
Um, while yer on it cuntstupidicus ...bellātrix is 'female warrior' in Latin, gladiatrix is female slave/whore arena entertainment.

Last edited by T.Garrett; January 9th, 2021 at 02:38 PM.

Old January 9th, 2021 #36
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Um, while yer on it cuntstupidicus ...bellātrix is 'female warrior' in Latin, gladiatrix is female slave/whore arena entertainment.
Hmm.. Sounds erotic!!

Old January 10th, 2021 #37
Jeffrey Smither

I notice they try to make her more white looking in her promotional photos. She even posted a video on instagram getting laser treatment on her face. Lasers make the skin more pale.

She's a spic so it's common for the media to portray them to be white and lighten their skin up in pics.

They did that with Zimmerman in order to call him white basically when he's a not one of us whites.

Old January 10th, 2021 #38
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking yeah, what up dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Hmm.. Sounds erotic!!
Fuckstink gladdy here doesn't understand the meaning of the word she uses for her pseudonym but has shat out almost 30,000 posts on SF and VNNF of her 'opinion'...its not funny or erotic, its fucking STUPID.

Same with you paulie, the conspiracy theories, bad jokes and bandwidth wasting entertainment threads along with the avatar are symptoms of the same attitude and please don't keep telling us that your turkish looking girlfriend is white.

You can insult the intelligence of the rest of em here, but that woman in those photos with "you" isnt white. you even boasted on this forum not long ago that you fuck muds and i was the only one that said anything about it to you.

Anyways, when i post Jim Goad essays (one of the best wn leaning writers in amerika today) and they consistently get 4+ thumbs down the problem isn't the writing, its the members who are down thumbing it.

Same with you and your pussyass friends deliberately derailing the 2020 riot thread we had going, calls into question why you are here ...??? and you always seem to be on the forum, why is that?

Bwahahahahahaha

Last edited by T.Garrett; January 10th, 2021 at 02:59 AM.

Old January 10th, 2021 #39
Paul Anthony
Banned

2 things to point out here:

1. We've seen this 'female comando chariter' going back to the 1980's in cartoons like "G I Joe." It's called "Predictive Programming!"

2. With koonmiller hairyass in office every black and hispanic, illegal, female will sign up to enlist in the millitary.

Old January 10th, 2021 #40
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down shut that stupid yap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
2 things to point out here:

1. We've seen this 'female comando chariter' going back to the 1980's in cartoons like "G I Joe." It's called "Predictive Programming!"

2. With koonmiller hairyass in office every black and hispanic, illegal, female will sign up to enlist in the millitary.
Who cares ...what is this shit doing on the forum?

Remember what Linder said about you and your friends in the Nashville thread?

I'm beginning to agree with him.

Fucking retard.

Thread