VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 22nd, 2020 #1
SmithAlex
Banned

Default what happens when you can't work your way out of your slavery? being a hyperactive busybody is not longer powerful?

when you are in the wealthy white suburbs the giant mcmansions are empty all of the time because those people who can afford to live in the wealthy white areas are never home. They have to work 100 hours a week and they are still paying off their 30 year mortgages, and now 30 million people are going to lose their homes because of COVID.

You'll never heard a news story about the 20 million foreclosures in the past 10 years, and you can figure out why that would not be news worthy.

Foreclosure is pretty much the worst thing that can happen to you, next to death and how many movies have you seen dramatizing these devil worshipping money lovers for what they are?

In it's a wonderful life, you see George Bailey, the banker as the hero. not oNLY the hero but the VICTIM.

So the original topic is, when the Fed creates a trillion dollar in one week, and doles it out to wall street , that's enough money to pay a million workers a million dollars each. that's a lifetimeof wages for a million people.

You can't work your way out of this, no amount of slavery and submitting to economic tyranny is going to free you and your children from a debt you can never repay, or the outright theft of trillions in the form of illicit money creation.

that money created by the Fed is not THEIR money it's YOUR money they are handing out to people like Bloomberg and Epstein and Trump.

That's the huge thing people don't even GET. Money is a public utility, a public instrument of exchange, nobody 'owns' the money when it's first produced because nobody earned it yet.

As Father Nathaniel says, they 'steal it into circulation'

Old October 22nd, 2020 #2
SmithAlex
Banned

all the idiots who scream 'get a job' are the exact same thing as the people screaming at you to 'wear a mask'

they are all playing along with a massive, ridiculous hoax. that is intended to exterminate them, either in a concentration camp or being worked to death for no pay, voluntarily, your choice.

well not EXACTLY voluntarily but through the thinnest deception and fraud , which vaccinated people are highly inclined to fall for thanks to the chemical lobotomy their immune system gives them

Old October 22nd, 2020 #3
Fico

Why people spend more than they earn? I never understant it. I am strongly against central banking system and state monopoly on our private life including decisions against covid. Let it be people responsible for themselves and pay health care as they want all on private costs. Of course,it can not be fast while this opinion as I have is not mainstream. For me is most ridiculous how are state using money for helping to private owners who they steal from good firms. Or they think that they can create inflation for helping? Slavery? You can stay against it with going on village and feed stock.

Last edited by Fico; October 22nd, 2020 at 12:29 PM.

Old October 22nd, 2020 #4
SmithAlex
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Why people spend more than they earn? I never understant it. I am strongly against central banking system and state monopoly on our private life including decisions against covid. Let it be people responsible for themselves and pay health care as they want all on private costs. Of course,it can not be fast while this opinion as I have is not mainstream. For me is most ridiculous how are state using money for helping to private owners who they steal from good firms. Or they think that they can create inflation for helping? Slavery? You can stay against it with going on village and feed stock.
well you are obviously from Europe if you don't understand why people pay $4 million dollars for a house in a white area that has $100K worth of materials in it.

because living in a black neighborhood is not an option. living in 50% of the fuckin housing is not an option if you are a non mouth breather

everything blacks have gotten was by helping jews conquer our country with criminal operations. everything blacks are given is a reward for their corrupt assistance of zionist hoodlums. Every black DA, attorney general, and so on is only there because jewish organized crime is employing them, everyone of them should be investigated by the FBI and sentenced to life imprison, until the FBI does that they are nothing but antifa is suits with $300 haircuts

Old October 22nd, 2020 #5
Fico

Yes,I can not understand situation in USA because I am from Europe. I know that richer european states have higher prices than poorer states. For me 4 million USD is really high price for house. In my area you can buy really good house for 59105 USD in village. I know one european area who have same problems with gypsies but Whites are segregated from them. I think that is problem for USA that you did not have war on your own territory long,last was American civil war I think and this situation is something new for you. NYT speak about my state that we because of war expirience have good answer on that because our last war was finished before 25 years. However I am thankful for information who can show me how one White state can develop without wars in own territory when you speak me about prices for houses. According to my opinion,westerns are spoiled and forget for hard life of their ancestors what is reason why they are not prepare for that.

Thread