VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 6th, 2008 #41
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz_molecular View Post
I am not saying that . I am saying that people were at their absolute maximun fertility , women getting pregnant as often as possible , as long as possible and they were just staying static . That means a terrible death toll of those below the age of reproduction . ( only 2.1 children per couple need to survive for a static population , compensating for those naturally infertile. )
However the population of the Mediterranean TRIPLED within 600 years.
This is a relatively easy problem to solve mathematically.
N(final) = N(initial)e^rt
So
3,000,000 = 1,000,000e^r30 (To find out how much growth there was per generation)
So it comes out that the rate is 3.66% per generation.

It's not bad for those times, obviously not a straight 2.00.

Quote:
My 17 of 19 children dying before adulthood , comes from monastic and church records of Medieval times across Europe . Churches had literate priests and they kept detailed records on births and deaths .
That's strange considering that there was again a population boom right after the dip at the end of BC. Could you give a source to these documents? I heard smaller numbers.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; April 6th, 2008 at 08:10 PM.

Old April 6th, 2008 #42
Heather Blue

Sorry for the delay. I am still fighting flu symptoms.

The idea the Jews would consider ruling the world is bizarre to western intellect. Nothing qualifies the Jew. His ideas of grandeur are not based on accomplishments or qualifications. It's ego. Only the ego would be so bold as to contemplate ruling the world based on nothing but self delusion. This motley outfit would replace genius? It boggles the imagination!

Lately, we have been under attack for "white privilege." That is just another word for science. The Jewish Ego is at war with Western Science. Ego vs Science. That is what this war is all about. We cannot allow the Jews to rule the world and destroy science.

Which one does the world need - the rule of science or the ego?

We have a duty to science. If ruling the world protects science from the destruction of the Jews then that is a duty we cannot avoid or fail. Our position is clear.

Old April 6th, 2008 #43
Alan Ackerman
Banned

the world view of the Occult Zionists in charge is displayed in their Masonic symbols on everything now, once you notice it, it's almost everywhere, most Americans themselves are demonicly possessed fucktarded Monstrosities, impregnated by the Occult magic all around them.

It's basicly, summed up in two words , 'fuck you'. Literally, fuck you. They want to fuck you. the phallic symbol of the pyramid is everywhere, on everything, the eye, the upside down triangle, the pentagram, it's all alludes to their satanic philosophy.

They wouldn't be so successful if their worldview wasn't based on a solid fundamental understanding of the universe. All things are a slave to their pleasure, and if one feels no pleasure, they are a slave to another's pleasure.

they are servants to their fear, and the fear of the supernatural is the fear of all fears. the fear of blacks is only one level of fear for whites. The courageous ones are shown something much much more horrible to fear.

Old April 6th, 2008 #44
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post

We have a duty to science. If ruling the world protects science from the destruction of the Jews then that is a duty we cannot avoid or fail. Our position is clear.
How about a duty to Whites ? To establish and expand White Culture everywhere ? The protection of the White race , above all .

Last edited by Itz_molecular; April 6th, 2008 at 09:16 PM.

Old April 6th, 2008 #45
Heather Blue

The Jews have launched a global struggle. It is a life and death struggle. We cannot think on regional or national levels, anymore. What happens affects all humankind. No one comes out unscathed. Under no circumstances must the Jews be allowed to rule the world. We will.

From now on we must think in global terms.
We can never think small again.
We must understand what is at stake.
We must have a world outlook.
We must realize world wide cause and effect.
We must develop a global plan and implementation.
We must have a global agenda.

The new frontier for the white man is to become a globalist.

Old April 6th, 2008 #46
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
You missed a digit by the way it was 200,000 by the end of the 1200's.
NO , I meant the 11th century . It was about 20,000 , supposedly .

Old April 6th, 2008 #47
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
We must have a world outlook.
We must realize world wide cause and effect.
We must develop a global plan and implementation.
We must have a global agenda.
Noble ideals , but most lame Whites don't even care about their neighbor . The Whites I've talked to are a lame bunch of sheep . "Blacks are just fine , they stay in their end of town , I stay in mine " . What about the girls they raped , the kids they beat at school ? " Those people must not be doin' right , or it wouldn't have happened to 'em " .

They don't even care about ppl in their own town , much less Cape Town .

Old April 6th, 2008 #48
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
NO , I meant the 11th century . It was about 20,000 , supposedly .
That's actually due to the Viking invasion and the general amount of wars in that region. It was 30,000 in 500.

Which by the way isn't reflective of the rest of Europe. Kiev at that time had 50,000 people and it was relatively new.

Rome at 100 AD was at 1 million people.

http://www.tulane.edu/~august/H303/h...Population.htm

Europe was a significant chunk of the population.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; April 6th, 2008 at 10:51 PM.

Old April 7th, 2008 #49
Itz_molecular
Banned

OK suppose the child mortality rate was 17 out of 20, or 7 of 10 .
That would mean a 50% population increase , every generation .( which certainly didn't happen .)

Still the child mortality rate was incredible, not the ridiculous 1 out of 7 that Sándor Petőfi was saying . He has no grasp on how bad life was in past times .
The shortness or brutality of life . Saying there hasn't been appreciable improvement in quality of life is so absurb it caused me to counter with a slight offset .

Old April 7th, 2008 #50
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi View Post

Let's assume, against my better judgement, that quality of life is a concept which can be objectively quantified and measured. How did you come to the conclusion that quality of life in say, Germany, is higher today than it was, say, four thousand years ago? Are you equating quality of life with ease of living? With material wealth?
uh, yeah. Like it's better to live into your mid 70's than die in your late 20's.

Quote:
Sure, four thousand years ago I couldn't turn on a tap for my fluoride-injected drinking water,
Activated charcoal is dirt cheap , you can drink purer water than your ancestors ever did . Buy a chemist's still , you can have lab grade purity .
My great uncle drank city water , Washington D.C. , he only lived to 105 .

Quote:

but I could take a swim in the river without coming out with two heads.
Wild hyperbole .

Quote:
Sure, four thousand years ago I didn't have an automobile to cough up its fumes into a congested, concrete cityscape, but there was no reason in the world to have to cross thosed forested paths and flowering meadows to go further than the next village.
No , you would have just lived in a hut with smoke from a pit fire and had severe lung disease by your late teens .

Quote:
Sure, four thousand I didn't have electric light to illumine the dark, but I could look up at the night sky and actually see stars.
I see the faintest parts of the Milky Way every night, every constellation and cluster .

Quote:
Sure, four thousand years ago I couldn't run down to the supermarket to get my plastic-sealed, preservative-filled cardboard extract to eat,
That's just the choice of lazy people . You can buy good grains, hand mill and sprout all the grains you want , cheaply .

Quote:
but I'd make do with meat off the bone, vegetables from the earth, bread from the oven and milk fresh from the cow.
go insane and die ,in extreme agony, of ergotism

Quote:
Sure, four thousands years ago I didn't get to slave away for eight hours a day, six days a week, in an industry to line some Jew's pockets, but I only had to till, hunt and build according to my own needs. Sure, four thousands years ago the runt of my litter might die from a bout of flu, but I'd have seven others to take his place.
While wondering if a neighboring tribe would hunt you and your family for sport , torturing all of you for grins and giggles .

Quote:
If my quality of life is better than that of my ancestors, why is it that I would gladly trade places them?
Because your grossly ignorant and live in a daydream .

Quote:
Do you think anyone from Hallstadt, Knossos or Athens would like to trade places with you?
They'd kiss the devil's ass just to have what is in the average medicine cabinet .

Quote:
Wold view axiom 1: There is no such thing as "human progress".
You're FOS as a Christmas goose .

Last edited by Itz_molecular; April 7th, 2008 at 01:36 AM.

Old April 7th, 2008 #51
Heather Blue

Quote:
Noble ideals , but most lame Whites don't even care about their neighbor . The Whites I've talked to are a lame bunch of sheep . "Blacks are just fine , they stay in their end of town , I stay in mine " . What about the girls they raped , the kids they beat at school ? " Those people must not be doin' right , or it wouldn't have happened to 'em " .

They don't even care about ppl in their own town , much less Cape Town .
My intention was not to express noble ideals. I am expressing essentials. Our backs are to the wall. The Jews have a plan for global conquest; they are pressing full speed ahead to take over the world using western resources. That is an indisputable fact. It is preposterous, but that does not make it any less true. The Jews have been working for a new world order all the years of our lives. Every detestable thing we oppose is to that end.....diversity, radical feminism, legalized abortion, open borders, a world-wide money system, a controlled media, civil rights, affirmative action, national IDs, oppression of religious liberties, tolerance training.....

But their power comes from us. Jews do not have any power of their own. Their efforts to rule the world with western resources reveal they know the White Man was meant for this Cause. They have managed to make us fail to realize our own destiny.

Providence would never chose a loathsome species like the egotistical Jews to rule by proxy.

Last edited by Heather Blue; April 7th, 2008 at 02:15 AM.

Old April 7th, 2008 #52
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
My intention was not to express noble ideals. I am expressing essentials. [/I]
As essentials , we are far far far away from any of those goals .

Old April 7th, 2008 #53
George Witzgall

Would VNN still be needed in a "White World" free of non-whites?

Well, VNN deals with a plethora of "non-WN" religious/cultural/ideological divides:
-some VNNer's would like to abolish Christianity/Mormonism and Biblical thinking; others would like freedom of religion
-some would want to take a stronger role in bettering their socieitiy via eugenics, including aborting fetuses with physical or genetic defects; others are more cautious about the slippery slope of abortion
-some would want to severely limit the exploitative and destructive potentialities of capitalism in favor of more government intervention in the creation and distribution of wealth; others prefer a more laissez-faire government
-different nations believe in their version of history, and perceived injustices, etc...

I think the reason is for a lot of people, the goal of WN is not just a world free of non-whites, but something more: a (White) monoculture/ethnicity where everyone feels like one big extended family, and everyone is pretty much in step in their thinking (the individualists/deviants would be kept safely apart from the rest of society).

WN is founded on dreams and nostalgia, ideals and factualities; the problem is, these differ from person to person, nation to nation.

Old April 8th, 2008 #54
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Using your numbers , to achieve a 3.66% per generation growth .

Out of 19 children , 16.928 would die or fail to reproduce . Damn close to my 17 out of 19 .
Rate is deaths - births it could be any number of birth per 1000 and any number of deaths per 1000, its a proportion, my only point is that the births are somewhat higher than the deaths . It would be sort of like
103 births and 100 deaths. That tells us nothing about the survivability of the children.
Also, I kind of doubt that a woman would be reproducing 19 times and failing 17 times of those 19. Especially in a place like the Mediterranean which isn't cold, isn't packed with predators, doesn't have a food shortage and wasn't a center of disease. Id guess that most children lived, Roman and Greek culture didn't exactly put wives down as nonstop baby makers. (Albeit Socrates had a child at like 70)
I seriously doubt that women would be pregnant nonstop from 20 to 40 considering they often had other duties to attend to, that and what is there to die of in the Mediterranean? Birth complications aren't all that common, as I mentioned before food and shelter were quite plentiful and the life style was rather leisure. I have serious dobts that the death rate was so huge, if that was so its unlikely there would be any growth considering that most women probably cant birth that many times.

I don't have any historic documentation to use this proportion to prove how many lived and how many died. Do you have any definite figures?

Last edited by psychologicalshock; April 8th, 2008 at 12:48 AM.

Old April 8th, 2008 #55
Heather Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Would VNN still be needed in a "White World" free of non-whites?

Well, VNN deals with a plethora of "non-WN" religious/cultural/ideological divides:
-some VNNer's would like to abolish Christianity/Mormonism and Biblical thinking; others would like freedom of religion
-some would want to take a stronger role in bettering their socieitiy via eugenics, including aborting fetuses with physical or genetic defects; others are more cautious about the slippery slope of abortion
-some would want to severely limit the exploitative and destructive potentialities of capitalism in favor of more government intervention in the creation and distribution of wealth; others prefer a more laissez-faire government
-different nations believe in their version of history, and perceived injustices, etc...

I think the reason is for a lot of people, the goal of WN is not just a world free of non-whites, but something more: a (White) monoculture/ethnicity where everyone feels like one big extended family, and everyone is pretty much in step in their thinking (the individualists/deviants would be kept safely apart from the rest of society).

WN is founded on dreams and nostalgia, ideals and factualities; the problem is, these differ from person to person, nation to nation.
White Nationalism is about preserving Science. White privilege is Science. Some of the things you mention above are merely side issues that may or may not be addressed. It is imperative to protect Science from the systematic destruction of the Jews.

It becomes more apparent every day that we must take back the hijacked west from the Jews and rule the world ourselves in order to save Science and make the world a better place for the living. Man and beast depend on us.

Old April 8th, 2008 #56
George Witzgall

Quote:
White Nationalism is about preserving Science. White privilege is Science. Some of the things you mention above are merely side issues that may or may not be addressed. It is imperative to protect Science from the systematic destruction of the Jews.

It becomes more apparent every day that we must take back the hijacked west from the Jews and rule the world ourselves in order to save Science and make the world a better place for the living. Man and beast depend on us.

That is an amazing thesis, very noble and idealistic. I wonder if anyone else holds Science to be at the base of WN?

Old April 8th, 2008 #57
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Look at the Liberia number 104.5 to 100 PER YEAR.
Niggers are another thing altogether .

Quote:
Birth complications don't have any thing to do with subject.
That's what I am trying to get across . Times weren't easy , lots of famines and plagues , even in the Mediterranean .
Actually there weren't either complications in the Mediterranean until it reached a few million which is why growth was so large in the first place.

Quote:
Krauts on the farm next to my grandparents had 22 kids. My uncle came from a Volga Kraut family of 18 . ( don't unestimate the fertility of people , just look at the rates I gave for Africa ).
I seriously doubt that even half of all White people would manage 19 and if not even half can manage a normal rate we should see a huge slope downwards since the replacement rate would be so poor.

Old April 8th, 2008 #58
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
It goes way beyond science , to something deeper .

Like Newton , he was born very small and sickly , his mother said he would fit in a quart mug. Because of exceptional care , he was able to survive . If it hadn't been for White altruism the world would have lost one of its greatest scientists. Same can be said for many great minds , like Voltaire . If it wasn't for self-sacrifice , most of what we know wouldn't exist .

There are attributes within the White Race that extend beyond and above science . Things that can't be easily described , maybe there aren't words for it.

Old April 9th, 2008 #59
Heather Blue

Had to go to the doctor, but afterward, the day was so nice I sat on a bench outside while a family member went for the car. Two Whites and several Black middle school students were hanging around waiting for a bus that goes through the drive-through. The School is near the doctors' building.

The Whites hung together, the Blacks hung together. While the Blacks jumped about making a loud noise and playing rap on a player, the two Whites were concentrating on a robot type figure that seemed to have a remote.

Those two white kids examined that robot inside and out. No detail was left uncovered. I've noticed things like that before in young white boys. They were fascinated with the science of that toy. They literally took it apart and put it back together. It was as if they had to know what made it tick. They were doing what was natural for them. The brains of white kids are hard-wired for science. They are programmed.

That is why the Jews hate us.

But the Blacks are not scientifically programmed. They were loud and obnoxious, hooting, talking trash and sometimes moving together in sync to the rap music. They threw candy wrappers all over the ground ignoring a litter basket a couple of feet away. I truly wonder what good those creatures are to anybody or anything. It amazes me that this species is what the Jews want in the blood veins of the white race. They want it badly and are working hard to achieve it. Diversity. All over the western world Jews push for diversity and openly celebrate it. What scoundrels they are!

It is as if we not supposed to mind this war against our survival. It is as if the White Race is supposed to satiate the Jews worthless ego by gladly helping them make mongrels of us.

The world does not need the Jewish ego. It is the last thing the world needs. No one needs the Jews. But the world needs us. We have a duty to the world.
(If the worlds' citizens understood Jews as well as millions of white men they would be demanding an end to them.)

We cannot allow our race to be de-programmed with mixed blood and subsequently, leave the world void of genius and science. This kind of de-programming is permanent. Mixed blood can never be fixed. But Jewish indoctrination can be fixed. Jewish indoctrination can be obliterated. Science will do that.

The West should see the New World Order for what it is - Jewish ego, egotistical hatred for "white privilege."

Last edited by Heather Blue; April 9th, 2008 at 10:02 AM.

Old April 9th, 2008 #60
Heather Blue

Truth, wisdom, knowledge, facts = Science. This is the embodiment of White supremacy.

Lies, deceit, envy, malice = Ego. This is the embodiment of Jewish supremacy.

We can see why Jews hate White supremacy. We can also see why Whites should hate Jewish supremacy.

Our loathing for the evil Ego, however, does not equal egotistical hatred. We seem to not have the fervor of the Ego. Has Western Man lost sight of what he is and what he should do? Have we lost faith in our Programmer? In so doing, are we failing to perceive the truth of our programming and what we are called to do with it?

Thread