VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 3rd, 2017 #1
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default 30 Days to Send Declaration Summaries for Matt Hale

Matt has 30 days to respond to oppositions summary re his civil case against the BOP for violating his civil rights in disallowing him to practice his religion, and in withholding and censoring his mail, etc.

If you will cut and paste the following and fill it out, then send it to Matt at:

Rev. Matthew F. Hale
15177-424
U.S. Penitentiary MAX
PO Box 8500
Florence, CO 81226

*Anyone able to come to Colorado in August and testify also is great, but if you can't, this is very important and thanks very much!

Date

In The United States District Court
For The District Of Colorado

Civil Action No. 14-cv-00245-MSK-MJW

Date__________________

Declaration of _____________________________

1. No time in my correspondence with you have I ever ordered, encouraged or suggested the commission of an illegal act.

2. That my being Pontifex Maximus of Church of the Creator no way poses a risk of welfare of the general public.

3. That on the contrary, since you, (your name) know me, to be a peacedful and law abiding person, my being PM of the COTC is highly conducive to considerations of law and order.

4. That Creativity is a religion and that it is your religion to the exclusion of all others. And that you are sincere in the belief.

5. That Creativity itself forbids any illegal conduct.

I hereby swear under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States that the forgoing is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Date________________________

Respectfully submitted,

Thread